Not That I Want To

3

I was up too early for school. My head hurt form lack of sleep and my hair was a mess. I pulled the cover off of me and walked into the bathroom. I turned the water on and heard a knock on my door. I walked out of the bathroom and over to my door. I heard a knock once more and open it. "Good morning sunshine." Wyler's cute smile shined down on me as I looked up at him. "Harry wants to know what you want for breakfast?" He looked ready to go, hair nice to a flip on one side, clean clothes and a beautiful smell.

"Do you know what time it is?" I stared at him and his smile faded slowly. He reminded me of my dad. "Pancakes, now please don't look at me like that." He smiled once more and walked away. I walked back to my bathroom and got in the shower.

Wyler's P.O.V

I couldn't help but get this feeling of something following us. I didn't talk to her, well, I was put here 'to' talk to her. We slowly and she stared at the ground the whole time. I glanced at her wrist and saw a bruise forming. I stopped her and grabbed her wrist gently. "Are you Ok?" I hated this job. Why did I get the soul, the feelings?

She pulled away but I held on. "Nothing." I looked at her and saw sadness. "I broke up with my boyfriend and he grabbed my wrist, that's all. I thought I wasn't going to have it till like this weekend." I pulled her wrist towards my face and kissed it softly. Her skin was so smooth and she smelt amazing. I pulled her wrist away and the bruise started to go away. I took off my hoodie and put it around her and smiled.

"There, in about an hour, that bruise will be fully healed." She looked at me, fuck, I really hate this feeling crap. I looked at her and turned around and started to walk again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know anymore..

comment