Sequel: How It Should Be

How We Operate

5:00

Evgeni groaned and banged back on the wall. Violet giggled and tucked her head into the crook of Evgeni's arm, kissing his neck. Using very few words Evgeni told Tanger and the rest on the other side of the wall to get lives and fuck themselves. He sighed and ran a hand through Violet's hair.

"Sorry." Violet shook her head and kissed his nose.

"It's okay." Violet leaned in and kissed him sweetly on the lips. "You still want to?" Evgeni responded by kissing her neck. He broke the kiss a minute later the grab a condom out of his wallet.

He slipped it on and entered her, kissing her mouth and devouring her lips with his own. Violet threw her head back as Evgeni quickened his pace. They moved together passionately. Violet kissed Evgeni as he groaned, smothering the sound.

They went up high together and rode it out, coming down together as well. Geno collapsed on top of her and kissed her chest. Violet smiled and rolled so she was laying on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her bare back.

Violet smiled happily and sighed. Evgeni noticed and kissed her.

"Happy?"

"Very much so." Violet kissed his cheek.

"Girl friend."

Violet smiled and kissed him again.

"Boy friend."

The kissed for several minutes before deciding it was time to sleep. The couple drifted off together to dream world with satisfied smiles on their faces.

******************************************************************

Evgeni woke up and felt around the bed. He realized Violet wasn't there and opened his eyes and sat up. Violet was making her away around the room, putting her bra on and looking for her shirt.

"What doing?" Evgeni yawned and checked the clock, six thirty am. "Early."

"I have to go. I have a work thing this evening and it's this party thing at Sharpez and the owner is freaking out about it so I have to be on early so Matt and I need to get back home like, now." Evgeni shook his head and held his arms out for Violet.

She walked over and sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her on the nose. She replied by kissing him sweetly on the lips.

"Now where is my shirt?" Violet asked. Evgeni shook his head and kissed her again, pulling her down on the bed so she was laying with him. "Noo, I have to goo." Violet whined and kissed him again.

As soon as Evgeni let his guard down Violet wriggled free from his arms. And found her shirt from last night tucked into the comforter. "Found it!" But before Violet could grab it Evgeni snatched it.

"No! Geno! I have to go."

Evgeni held the shirt well out of reach. "You get it back if come over tonight." Violet laughed.

"Are you sure? I won't be there until eleven thirty or twelve." Geno shrugged.

"Come after." Violet smiled and came and kissed him once more.

"Okay." She stepped back before he could encircle her wait once more. "I gotta' go. And look! I have a suitcase with..." Violet pulled out a purple blouse. "Another shirt! You can keep that one!" Vi threw the shirt on once more.

"Bye, Geno!" Violet called out. As he watched her leave Geno had a goofy smile on his face and fell back into the pillows when the door pulled shut.

Violet met Matthew in the lobby where he was smirking.

"Well?"

"He's my boy friend now."

"Ohh." Matt remained silent after that staring at his best friend.

"Say something!" Violet watched as Matt's lips remained shut. "Please Matt?" She pleaded.

"So you're breaking the goalie streak now, huh?" Matthew asked. "You're ruining a good streak."

"Puck you!"

"You need to stop using that instead of fuck. Seriously."

"Fine. Fuck you."

"Better. But for real," Matt and Violet made their way to Matt's Subaru outback. "You're dating a center forward! Wow."

"I know! He doesn't have the same sense of humor as a goalie. We'll have to see where it goes."

"Well, I meant that you're going to be for a world of trouble but yes, his sense of humor is different and he can barely speak English. You're in for a treat."

"Hey! His English it better than Datsyuk's!" Matthew and Violet shared a laugh as they started their drive back to Pittsburgh. "Oh Pavel. We should send him a copy of English for dummies."

"Just," Matt turned to look back at Violet.

"Just?"

"I don't want to see you upset. Don't let it get to that point. The reason I take care of you is because I can't stand to see you crying."

"I know." Violet nodded, grabbing his hand. "And same here. You better not screw things up with Julie."

"I won't. That's why I have you."

"And that's why I have you, too." Violet said, squeezing Matt's hand. "It's how we operate."
♠ ♠ ♠
Five chapters left! How do you feel about a potential sequel at this point?? Leave your response in comments!