Sequel: How It Should Be

How We Operate

4:00

Violet sighed, walking up to Evgeni's house with her Jimmy Choos dangling from her left hand. She hated these functions. She hated the phone calls. Why did she love her job? Before Violet could even press the doorbell, it swung up to reveal Evgeni in pajama bottoms and a plain white t-shirt.

"Hi," Violet breathed. Geno nodded, smiling , grabbing her hand and pulling her in, shutting the door behind her. Geno held her at arm's length and took in her appearance. She was in a pale indigo dress and black pea coat and no shoes in the early December cold.

"Beautiful," Evgeni breathed before dragged her to the kitchen. "You need warm." he set about grabbing two glasses from his cabinet. Violet took the opportunity to take her coat off.

"Can I borrow clothes for tomorrow? I didn't bring any..." Violet trailed off as Evgeni nodded and set down a glass with clear liquid in front of her. "What is this?"

"Slavyanskaya Rye vodka. Good. No bad in morning." Violet took a look at the clear shot glass and held it up. Evgeni took his and clinked it with hers before they both knocked it back. Violet cringed as it seared down her throat but she felt the warmth spread from her neck to her stomach and through her finger tips.

Evgeni noticed the cringe. "You no like?" Violet shook her head.

"I mean, it's good, better than any vodka I've had, but I'm not a big vodka drinker. I like it mixed with something." Evgeni nodded and got up grabbing a bottle of orange juice. He poured her a glass and filled her shot glass up again before dumping it in.

Violet gratefully took the glass and took a sip, smiling at the taste. "Better?" Evgeni smirked as she licked some juice off her lips.

"Mmhmm. Strong though. Are you trying to get me drunk?" Geno chuckled deeply and smirked again.

"Maybe." Violet laughed and took another sip and Geno knocked back another shot plain. As Violet finished off her drink Evgeni tipped back another shot and grabbed some chocolate covered strawberries he had in the fridge and led her to the living room. He was watching an L.A. Kings game and pulled Violet down onto his lap.

He took a berry and ate one and handed one to Violet. Violet put it in her mouth and let the chocolate melt on her tongue before chewing. Evgeni watched her hungrily. Getting an idea, Violet put another strawberry in her mouth and let the chocolate melt before kissing Evgeni deeply. When she pulled away he was chewing her strawberry. Violet blushed furiously and ate another one quickly herself.

Violet sat with Evgeni as his hands rubbed her lower back. He was intent on the game but Violet didn't really care. In her opinion, the Kings sucked. After about ten minutes Violet turned sideways to look at Evgeni's profile. She notice a bit of chocolate stuck to the side of his lip and kissed it away.

He looked down and smiled at her briefly before turning back to the screen. The vodka had started to flow through her system and she decided to take advantage of the joy it made her feel and the way it made her loose. She kissed his neck and he looked down at her. Taking advantage of his distraction she kissed him on his lips, slipping her chocolate coated tongue into his mouth. She heard him moan and start to kiss her back. After a few moments he was lowering her to the couch, putting his body weight on top of her. She felt his hand creep up her dress, bunching it at the waist and sliding it up toward her breasts.

He kneaded them for a few moments before pulling away. He sat her up and ate another strawberry. Violet, bewildered that he didn't want her. Sat up and crossed her arms against her chest. Geno noticed her disgruntled posture and put both hands on her shoulders, massaging her.

"Game have two minutes left. Please?" Violet sighed and nodded. She felt Geno kiss her collar bone and she settled back into her chest. As soon as the LA Kings won, a surprise for Violet, Geno turned the TV off and carried her upstairs.

He stripped her of her dress and the two got down in dirty in no time...several times. They feel asleep, tired and deeply satisfied. In the morning, Violet woke up with Evgeni's arm wrapped around her naked waist. She rolled over and saw him sleeping. She had a slight head ache but ignored it as she played with Geno's hair. He woke up and kissed her wrist as it was presented in front of his face as she played with the tufts of hair on his forehead.

"Morn," He said, pulling her close to him, kissing her. Violet felt something on her leg and smiled, reaching over to his draw and handing him another condom. Who said waking up hung over had to be hard? After a morning romp with quite a few groans and moans the couple made their way downstairs. Evgeni in his same PJs from when Violet arrived, and Violet in one of his giant t-shirts, hanging well by her knees.

"Head hurt?" Violet nodded and Evgeni walked of all places to the fridge and pulled something out and put it on a plate. He presented it to her.

A pickle.

"A pickle?"

"Yes."

"For breakfast? How will that help? Can I just have aspirin?" Geno shook his head and pushed the plate toward her.

"Trust me. Eat." Violet sighed and ate the pickle while Geno went about making himself a bowl of porridge with raisins and sour cream.

"What is that?"

"Kasha. Ate it?" Violet nodded and showed him the empty plate. "Good." He put down a glass of milk and implored her drink it now. Violet watched him eat his mush.

"It's really that good?" She pointed at the porridge and Geno nodded.

"Yes. Try," Evgeni offered her a spoonful and Violet apprehensively stood up and walked up to him where he was holding the spoon. As Violet put the mush in her mouth Geno sat down with his bowl in Violet's vacated seat.

"It is pretty good. Huh." Violet said turning to look at him. "Hey! You took my seat." Geno smiled mischievously.

"You can sit still here," Geno patted his chest. Violet rolled her eyes and sat sideways on his lap, spoon still in hand. She pulled the bowl towards herself and got a spoonful of Kasha and held it out for Evgeni.

"Open up for the train! Choo choo." Violet laughed and fed him the porridge.

"I not baby, you know. Eat myself." Evgeni tried to snatch the spoon away but Violet wouldn't let him have it.

"No! I know, but I want to. I'll stop it with the train noises. Promise." Evgeni grunted his consent and Violet offered him another spoonful. Breakfast took considerably longer, but both Evgeni and Violet were sufficiently hang-over cured and happy when it was over.

"When have work?" Geno asked nuzzling her neck. They remained at the table, the bowl and plate in the sink by now, in their previous seating arrangement.

"Not until 12."

"I have practice eleven thirty. We have hour before," Geno nodded toward the clock. Violet smiled and kissed him.

"Again? Really? That would be like, the fifth time in two days," Violet giggled. Geno grinned. "Noo. I need to shower. You can shower with me, though." Evgeni raised his eyebrows at her and she kissed him on the nose. "And then you can pick clothes out for me and watch me change. That should keep you going for the day." Geno kissed her.

"Go. Now. Shower." Geno pushed her off his lap and chased her upstairs as she giggled and screamed all the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided that this can hae a sequel come after when it's finished. I warn you though, there will be drama drama drama. I'm going to start working on it now! Comments?

PS: Banner with images of Matt and Violet in summary