Sequel: How It Should Be

How We Operate

1:00

Violet jogged her way through the city thinking about a lot of things, but specifically Matthew and Julie. She knew they needed to be together. Julie was nice and smart and attractive, and granted she knew nothing about hockey, she would work well with Matt.

But how could she get them together? And then a plan popped into her head, but she would have to make three phone calls first. Violet pumped her legs faster, willing herself to get home so she could get the ball rolling.

****************************************************************
A half hour before game time Evgeni and the boys were in the locker room when Violet waltzed in. Geno quickly made his way over to her and kissed her deeply. Violet pulled away laughing when Kris started making whooping noises.

"Пойдите трахают себя," Evgeni responded.

"And what does that mean?" Kris asked. Before Gonchar could answer Violet did.

"He just told you to go fuck yourself." Violet laughed.

"Since when you speak Rusky?" Geno raised his eye brows in disbelief.

"Since high school." Violet said, pressing her lips together to contain her laughter at Evgeni's bemused expression.

"Why no tell me?"

"I thought it'd be fun to surprise you." Violet shrugged and let her laughter bubble forth. Evgeni shook his head in astonishment.

In Russian he whispered to her. "You know it would've been easier for me to talk to you this way."

Violet shrugged again and kissed him. "Well now you can whenever you want." They kissed once more and in English Geno asked her how the plan was going. She smiled. "It's going swimmingly! Anyway, do you have it?" Geno nodded and produced the ticket for behind the bench. She smiled and kissed him once more before wishing the boys luck and jogging back outside where Julie, of all people, was waiting.

"Sorry it took so long," Violet motioned Julie to follow her upstairs to the arena. "I had a little surprise for Geno and I had to get his whole reaction."

"So when do I get to meet him?"

"Maybe after the game," But hopefully not. "Or some other time. I'll bring him to your next party or something. God knows he loves a good drinking session." Julie laughed and Violet found Violet's usual seats.

Now all she had to do was wait. She chatted with Julie but as soon as the boys came on the ice Violet screamed and waved. She saw Geno smirk in her direction. "That's him. 71, Malkin."

"He's...big." Julie laughed.

"Yeah I know, he's 6'3'' or something ridiculous like that."

"I meant famous."

"Ugh! You and Matthew now have both confused me by the saying that!"

"By saying what?" Matt asked, coming up on Violet's right, not having seen Julie yet.

"You said Geno was big when you meant famous and I thought you meant tall and large."

"Oh." By then Matt had spotted Julie. "Hi," He cleared his throat and avoided eye contact. Julie whispered hi as well. "Hey Vi? Where am I going to sit?" and with that Violet smiled brightly and got up, patting the seat.

"Kept it warm for you."

"And where are you going to sit?" Matt screwed up his eyes incredulously.

"Behind my boyfriend and his teammates." Violet smiled toothily and hugged Matt. She whispered in his ear. "Talk to her or I set her up with Talbot. She's extremely sorry about the Connor fiasco." Violet patted his shoulder and walked off to find her temporary new seat, which was literally right behind the bench, Violet could practically reach out and tap her boyfriend on the head had there not been a sheet of glass there.

She smiled and laughed and when they came in; it just so happened the Evgeni was sitting directly in front of her. She took advantage and knocked on the glass. He turned around startled and rolled his eyes at her before turning back to the ice. He turned back around and in Russian told her that if she distracted him she would be in for a world of trouble from the Penguins and him.

"What are you going to do? Spank me?" She replied in his home tongue. Geno smirked.

"Maybe. Just watch and SHHH!" he banged the glass back and turned around. The Pens were playing the Senators and were winning, obviously, by the end of the first period. During the break Violet looked across the ice and saw Julie and Matthew talking intently. She didn't know if it was a good or bad thing but she sure hoped it was good.

During the second period Geno scored, the entire home ice went up in roars and shouts. Violet almost went hoarse from all the screaming. When Geno skated back toward the bench he rapped on the glass and told her to save her voice for later. Violet blushed and heard Kris making whooping noises at her the next time he skated by.

The Pens won a spectacularly played game 5-2 and as Violet stood up cheering and shouting she saw Matt and Julie kiss. She text ed him to have a good time tonight and went to find her own boy.

Back in the locker room Max was giving an interview while the rest of the boys danced. Yes, danced.

"This is new," Violet said walking up to Geno who, surprisingly, was dancing too. He picked her up and spun her around and put her down with her back to his chest and swung her hips with his in time to the music. "Why are we dancing?"

"We number 1 East coast!" he cried and turned her around and kissed her. "We have big lead on Bruins." He kissed her again. "Matt?"

"With Julie." Violet smiled.

"Good." Geno said before switching into Russian. "You can let them have your apartment tonight and come home with me." Violet smiled wide and kissed him. This time Geno slipped his tongue in and they stood in the locker room getting more into this kiss than they should.

"Yo Geno, get a room." Sid chucked a pair of dirty socks at them. Violet pulled away and rolled her eyes. "I'll meet you outside." Geno nodded and went to change. The car ride back to his house was distracting, at least for him. Violet kept leaning over and kissing his neck or his cheek and rubbing her hand on his thigh.

"Antsy?" Geno asked in his native tongue.

"Very." Violet smiled. Tonight was a night for celebration. They made their way up to his room, hands everywhere, kissing any accessible piece of skin, almost having it out on the stairs. The cold December air couldn't cool down their steaming hot bodies as they made love passionately in his bed.

After several goes Geno pulled Violet into his naked chest and kissed her one last time. He made sure his arms were securely holding her to him and closely as possible. Violet could feel his every breath and his heart beat. She smiled and ran her hands over his subtle. He smiled and kissed her fingers at they traced his lips.

This was how it should be. She had Geno with Matt's approval and now he had Julie. They operation was back. It was how it should be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright this is the end. THere will be a teaser for the sequel. Comments???