Sequel: How It Should Be

How We Operate

17:00

"One day you're going to pay in naivety," Violet said as she forced Matt to cover up his Kunitz jersey. "Seriously, we're going to get shot in this sketch-ass place or something,"

"Vi, it's Philly, it's the Wachovia Center, it's not like we're in the dregs of the ghetto or something."

"We're wearing the threads of the enemy! We may as well be in the dregs of the ghetto!"

"You're blowing this way out of proportion." Matt said as the two quickly found their seats. "We're not going to get shot," Violet looked disdainfully at him.

"And people call you the smarter half."

"That's only because you enjoy drinking, sweetie,"

"This is true." Violet sighed. "I do like drinking. But it's not like I do it very often! Only at parties when I can sleep for twelve hours and then not have to go to work the next day."

"Which isn't very often," Matt agreed, "But when you drink you're a sloppy mess."

"That's why I have you," The two finally revealed their jerseys amidst serious hissing and booing.

"I feel like Tampa Bay, man," Matt laughed and got up to get them soda and surely enough by the middle of the last period both young friends were sugared up, but scared out of their minds.

"Holy fuck, we're going to get shot," Matt hissed at Violet as a rather large man booed and shouted at them. Geno had just scored again, making the score 6-2 Penguins, and, incidentally, Violet was wearing his jersey again, her Fluery jersey no where to be found. She was convinced Matt stole it.

"Damn it, we are," Violet and Matt shrunk down into their seats trying to look inconspicuous but someone had spotted them and a short little man approached them and had them follow him. Ten minutes later the friends we seated outside the visiting locker room next to Gonchar's wife.

"Not going to lie, this is awesome, but strange,"

"How did they know we were here? We had horrible seats!" Matt and Violet whispered to each other and as they guessed why they could've been there the creepy security who had gathered them ushered them into the locker room.

"Oh my naked Penguins!" Violet sang out before clamping her hand over her mouth, embarrassed. Matt smacked himself in the head.

"Filter, Violet Marie, filter!" he laughed.

It was Kris Letang who walked up the the pair.

"You like the naked, eh?" Violet blushed a deep shade of pink and tucked her head behind Matt's shoulder and murmured a yes. Kris laughed. "I saw the two of you in that ugly sea of Flyer fans, had to get you out of there ASAP,"

"I thank you for that." Matt laughed, nodding.

"Why are you here?" Crosby asked.

"Um, Kris?" Violet pointed to the attractive young man thinking that's what Sidney was asking about.

"No I mean in Philly. I was pretty sure you were from Pittsburgh," Matt and Violet exchanged a look. Matt took the question.

"We're fans-" "DEVOTED fans," "-and we were able to get tickets. Our hotel room though...that's shiteous. That's what you get for last minute though," Matt shrugged.

"What hotel?" Sid asked.

"Holiday Inn in the cheapest room possible," Violet answered.

"Oh! We're there too...just probably in the expensive rooms." Sid answered excited. "Maybe you guys want to come out with us and then we'll all go back to the hotel together?"

Matt and Violet exchanged a look. "Sounds like a plan," Matt answered. "Can we meet at the hotel first? We have to keep our jersey's safe...they're mad expensive,"

"Who are you wearing today?" Jordan Staal stuck his head around a locker.

"Same as last time. I've got Kunitz and she's got Malkin." Matt answered.

"Hear that Geno? She's got you again. Maybe she's the reason you're on a streak," Talbot nudged Evgeni who nodded, his eyes on Violet. She blushed a deep shade of red and shrugged.

"I don't know. I couldn't find my Fluery again, we had to rush after work," Violet blushed even more when she heard Fluery laugh behind her.

"What do you do?" Jordan came fully around the corner, wearing only his towel, Violet sputtered and Matt again took the question.

"I'm in advertising and she's in public relations releated to restaurants. Which means I work my ass off getting coffee for the senior advertisers and she gets to call famous people and get make them go to restaurants and shit and she makes more than me for doing nothing!"

"Shut up, I hate the telephone. It's my worst enemy and yet I'm on it every day with people I would never dream of talking to! God damn," Violet shook her head making the team laugh. Finally, Violet and Matt bid the guys good bye.

"Meet you in the lobby," Tanger called to them as they made their way out.

The pair scurried out of the locker room making funny faces at each other.

"This is...odd," Violet said once they were back at the hotel room. They were going out to god only knows where with the Penguins. The Penguins.

"I know. Why us?"

"I really don't know."

"Maybe it's because you're a pretty girl and they all want to gang bang you and have me video tape it,"

"How about we stop being creepy? Maybe they think we're cool," Violet said raising her eyebrows at her crazy friend.

"Yeah, let's go with that. Ready to meet them?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," The two gave each other the once over and bounded out of the room and toward the hallway.

None other than Kris Letang and Evgeni Malkin were waiting to gather them.

"We're ready," Violet sang out as the bounded up to the two NHL players. Malkin smiled at her.

"We go now, guys meet us there," He said in broken English. Violet nodded.

"Where to?" Matt asked.

"You'll see!" Tanger exclaimed, pushing Matt out the door.

"Tell me?" Violet tried Evgeni.

"No," the Russian laughed and grabbed her hand tugging her out behind Matt. "You see." He ushered her into the cab waiting. As they sat down he didn't let her hand go. And Matt noticed.
♠ ♠ ♠
10 subscribers already! WOW! I just wish i knew who they all were so i could thank them!
ive got the next chapter ready so maybe if i get a lot of comments i'll post it later today!

AHHAHHAHA I'm going to the Blink 182 Reunion Tour W. FALL OUT BOY, PANIC AT THE DISCO AND CHESTER FRENCH!!! AHAHSLKFHLSKDHFLK I'm freaking out!