Sequel: How It Should Be

How We Operate

14:00

"No! Don't you dare!" Violet shouted pounding down the hallway in the apartment attempting to catch Matt running away with his Malkin jersey. "I haven't found my Fluery jersey! I need that!"

"You only want it because you hooked up with him!"

"ASSHAT! GIVE IT BACK, DICKWAD!" Violet ran towards his bedroom only to have the door slam in her face. "MATTHEW DAVID WEINSTEIN I NEED IT."

"There isn't a game tonight, dofus, it's tomorrow, you know Saturday. You can have it back tomorrow!" Matt yelled through the door. "No leave me be. I have stuff to take care of!"

"Like what?"

"Business dinners."

"Ah! Little Matthew has a date! YAY! When do I meet the unfortunate little victim?"

"Hopefully never. It's a setup from a colleague." Matt opened the door and pulled it shut, placing his back against it.

"Oh," Violet cringed. "Have fun with that." She spun on her heel and walked away. "Oh. When is Thanksgiving?"

"Six days from now. Why?"

"Fuck. I have to go home for it. Potatoes, I don't want to go back there!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to have to miss a home Pens game, that's why!" Matt smacked himself in the head laughing at his friend.

"You're pathetic. Or is this about Geno now?" Matt waggled his eye brows and was met with a dark stare. "Or not, whatever. I have to get ready. Enjoy wallowing for the next six days about Thanksgiving."

"PUCK YOU!"

"PATHETIC! Go watch Basketball." Matt called out. Violet rolled her eyes and skipped off to the TV to watch whatever was left in the DVD player. Usually it was disc of some season of Friends or That 70s Show which she would be quite content with. Ten minutes and several Kelso burns later Matt walked out in a sports coat and slacks.

"Nice pants." Violet joked when Matt came to stand next to her.

"This is what you're going to do on a Friday night? Watch That 70s Show?"

"And order an obscene amount of sandwich type food from Wraps to be delivered."

"How you ever got a date in your life is beyond me." Matt shook his head throwing the phone at her. "Order us something for lunch tomorrow. I'm sick of leftovers."

"Technically it will be a leftover,"

"Not really, because it's not like you ordered it with the intent to eat it. You ordered it with the intent to save it for the next day."

"True fact. Okay. Anything?" Violet asked reaching for their giant book of take out menus.

"Yeah, but nothing with bacon," Matt said, fixing his collar.

"Oh, you good little kosher Jew!" Violet squealed pinching his cheek. "How's tomato and turkey sound?"

"Delicious. Have fun on the first step of your journey to spinster-hood." Matt said walking towards the door.

"Have fun thinking of different ways to kill yourself on this date!" Violet laughed when she heard the door slam shut and turned down the volume to order her food. Just as she was about to type in the number her phone started vibrating with a number she didn't recognize. It couldn't be...could it?

"Violet Walsh,"

"Violet? It's Evgeni,"

"Geno! Hey! What's up, bud?" he wasn't even in the room and she could feel a blush creeping up her neck.

"Nothing, just bored, I guess. What doing?"

"Watching TV, about to order food. Haha, exciting Friday night, right?"

"Well, you could do that with me..." Evgeni trailed off.

"Do you want to come over and eat a lot of sandwiches with me while watching a bizarre collection of DVDs?" Violet giggled.

"Sure, Vi," Violet smiled and told him her address and he said he'd be over soon. Violet closed her eyes and realized not only was her room a complete disaster zone but so was every thing else. She quickly jumped up and threw all of her stuff and Matt's stuff into her bedroom, resolving that she wouldn't let him in there. Just as she was pulling her bedroom door shut her buzzer rang alerting her to his presence.

She buzzed him up and quickly ran her fingers through her hair. Oh well. What you see is what you get. She pulled the door open when he knocked.

"You have nice building." Geno said walking in as she took his coat.

"Thanks. We got the apartment rent controlled so we're really lucky. I ordered a bunch of sandwiches so you can just pick one. I'm sure you'll find one you like." She said pointing at the pile of food that had arrived slightly ahead of him.

"What are you having?" He asked, taking her previous spot on the couch.

"The turkey, avocado, cucumber wrap. It's my favorite,"

"What's that one?" He pointed at a sandwich on a kaiser roll.

"Red peppers, pastrami, and provolone. Strange combination but definitely delicious." Violet said. She and Matt had had every sandwich off the menu at least twice.

"I'll have it," Geno said.

Several bags of chips and a sandwich and a half each later, Violet was curled into Geno's side. He was playing with her hair, and kissing the top of her head every so often. Violet could barely concentrate on the show.

"I go soon," Evgeni said after a minute, "Need sleep for game tomorrow,"

Violet bit her lip and muttered a soft 'oh'.

He's leaving soon, dofus, maybe you should make a move...

But what would Matt say?

Matt's probably getting some action of his own tonight. Don't worry about him.

Her internal battle wasn't long and she decided that she didn't need Geno to initiate. With no hesitation Violet tilted her head up and kissed the side of Evgeni's lips. Quickly getting the message he kissed her back on her mouth.

Wasting no time with soft sweet kisses Violet attached her lips firmly to his and the two began feverishly making out. In no time Geno was lying down with Violet on top of him, tightly pressing her hips to his. She rotated them and Geno groaned grabbed her and flipped her, a spectacular move for a small couch, so that she was below him.

He attacked her neck like last team. This time suckling and lightly biting between kisses. Subconsciously Violet knew Matt would give her hell tomorrow but all she could think about was how good Geno made her feel. She moaned and his lips traveled back to her mouth and their tongues began to dart in and out of each other's mouth.

Fifteen minutes and two pair of swollen lips later Geno had to go.

"You be at game tomorrow?" he asked softly, tucking her hair behind her ear and she waiting for him to go by the door.

"Mmhmm,"

"Good." He said firmly. She nodded and smiled. He kissed her sweetly and left. Violet could only think that maybe he wanted to see her again. She didn't care she had a giant hickey on her neck or that she was going to have hell to pay to Matt.

No.

She just didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got four reviews so here is an update! Maybe I can get five now..
May not update tomorrow. I'm learning Russian and didn't study at all today so I have to kick it into gear tomorrow. Thanks for reading!