Status: Hiatus

In the end we fall apart..are we?

My mind (mikey)

Go home..turn on the computer..open buzznet..searhing "BritAshes"..and voila my mood sudenlly lighten up. But im still on the office,in the middle of a meeting..yeah another album is coming up im of course excited about this but nothing can compare my great feeling everytime i see Brit's face.

yeah i know im weird..i do have a little crush over this internet famous girl name Britanny..ok i was lying! i have a HUGE crush over this girl! She's so cute and down to earth..how do i know? one of her great friend Alex is my cousins..but for Brit's good he never tell her that im his cousins..not that she would know me either but HEY maybe..just maybe she know me! "yes mikey keep dreming!" oh well im just being positive.

I've added her facebook this morning. I really hope she confirm me since i have no mutual friends with her. Yeah i know im a little stalkerish..oh anyway i want to introduce myself..im mikey way the bassist of my chemical romance..a new succesful band. Im 20 this year and im a college drop out. My brother is in the band too he's the vocalist and i have an unhealthy obsession with this girl name Brit (as i mention earlier) nobody know except for my brother that i like Brit. Even my other bandmates doesnt know..they wouldnt believe it since my type of girl usually a girl next door type that very down to earth and dont want to be famous.

I sometimes having a very wierd feeling that i actually saw her on several of our show. But its kinda impossible because looking at her im having a feeling she likes Pop music or Power Pop or whatever except rock. But who knows! About Alex yeah he's a little over protective towards her. He doesnt even let me meet her. I dont know why..but i dont wanna know. If i have a chance to meet her ill introduce myself to her by myself..i dont need Alex's help or permission

"so mikey what do you think?" ask the producer
"of what?" damn i dont even know what they are talking about
"About my idea putting this theatrical theme into this record" Gerard glared at me knowing what ive been thinking.
"oh yeah of course i agree..ill go along every idea you all have" sorry Gee..when im starting to thinking about my princess i couldnt stop.

"MIKEY!" Gerard call me
"what?" "hey no need to be rude bro" "sorry" "what happened mikey? you seems so angry?"
"nothing Gee..im just tired and i want to go home A.S.A.P" "dont worry mikes..this will end in about 10 mins..just be patient" i just rolled my eyes as the answer..wait? ive been waiting for God damn 3 hours and what do we got? just an idea from Gerard about putting a theatrical theme..what a waste of time
♠ ♠ ♠
another short and not so good chapter..comments?