She's A Rebel.

Chapter Thirteen

Billie and I entered the elevator and pressed the button for the lobby. As we waited, I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. My headache had yet to go away and the bright elevator lights were making it worse, and the feel of the elevator dropping was making me feel queasy. I tried to focus on anything other than the sensations the elevator was creating, so I concentrated on the obnoxious elevator music coming from the speakers.

Finally, the elevator stopped and we stepped off, looking for any sign of our bands. We walked over to the hotel restaurant and saw the five of them sitting at a table in the way back. We made our way over to them and I noticed that they all had huge smiles on their faces, like they knew some huge secret that we didn't.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked no one in particular as Billie and I sat down at the table. Tré was the one to answer.

"You guys had sex." He stated, still smiling. "Which means that I won a bet. I'm now $50 richer." He looked very triumphant.

"You had a bet on whether we would have sex or not?" Billie asked, a look of disbelief on his face. I probably had the same expression.

"No. We knew that eventually you'd fuck her, we just didn't know when. So we made a bet." Mike said. "We each put in $10 and whoever was right, got the money."

"I can't believe this." I said, shaking my head. "You seriously did that, or are you just fucking with us?" I asked, my cheeks tinged a light pink. Its really embarrassing finding out that your friends were having a bet on when you would have sex with someone.

"No, we didn't. We should have though." Matt said. "We just wanted to tease you two."

"You're all assholes." I said, laughing.

"So, are you two together, or are you 'just friends' like before?" Melanie said, making air quotes during the appropriate words. I looked at Billie Joe and smiled, while I answered.

"We're together." I said, and cheers were exclaimed all around the table. "But, how did you know?" I asked.

"We saw you all over each other in the corner and then you practically ran out of the club. One can only assume..." Jake trailed off, and I nodded in understanding.

"I see. Well, I have a hangover, so I want coffee. Where's the waitress?" Billie and I ordered a cup of black coffee each and some toast. For the moment, I don't think either of our stomachs would've been able to handle more than that.

"So, what're we doing for the rest of the day?" Billie asked.

"Well, we have a show tonight, so we need to get going soon if we want to make it. Its pretty far away." Mike said.

"Okay. So after breakfast, everyone goes to their rooms and packs up. Then, we'll load all our shit onto the buses and get out of here." Billie said, and fifteen minutes later, we were all finished eating and drinking.

We all piled into the elevator and went to our floor. Melanie and I went to our room and as soon as the door was closed behind us, she pulled me over to the bed and sat me down on it.

"How was it?" She asked, a huge smile on her face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, come on. What else would I be asking about? How was the sex?"

I told her about what happened and how I don't remember anything that happened last night.

"You can't remember anything? That really sucks. Like really, really sucks." She said once I had finished speaking.

"Tell me something I don't know." I said, and sighed. "Let's go, they're probably waiting for us."

"You mean Billie Joe is probably waiting for you." She said and winked. I just laughed at her and we left, our suitcases rolling behind us.

When we got to the front of the hotel, we saw tons of fans standing outside, taking pictures of the tour buses. There was no way we were getting to the buses without being mobbed by teenagers. Most of the security Green Day hired started to push people back and away from the buses, while we were rushed inside by the last security guard. Once inside, I collapsed onto the couch and pulled out my phone. I had a new text message from Billie Joe.

Hey, Gorgeous. ;)
I was wondering if you wanted to switch buses and come over here when we stop for gas.


After reading the text, I smiled and sent my reply.

Sure :). When are we stopping?

I think in about ten minutes.

Well, than I'll see you in ten minutes ;)

I shut my phone and looked at Melanie, who had just taken a seat next to me, a beer in each hand. She offered me one and started drinking the other.

"I take it that was Billie?" She asked.

"How'd you know?"

"Because you're grinning like an idiot." She laughed and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"I'm gonna hangout with Billie on their bus when we stop for gas." I said.

"Aww, I'm gonna miss you!" Melanie whined, but giggled afterward, so I know she wasn't really upset.

"You're gonna miss who?" Jake asked as he stepped out from the bathroom.

"Erika's abandoning us for Billie once we stop for gas." Mel explained.

"Oh. I see how it is." He said in mock hurt.

"Oh, come on, you know I love you guys." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, we know." Jake said and sat at the kitchen table.

The rest of the ride to the gas station was spent talking about last nights concert and the set list we did. We were discussing whether or not we should change our ending song. In the end, we decided to keep it the way it was.

When the bus stopped at the station, literally five seconds later, the door to the bus opened and Billie ran inside.

"Hey, guys." He said, smiling. "I'm gonna steal your guitarist for a while." Billie grabbed my hand and practically pulled me outside.

As soon as we were off the bus, he crashed his lips to mine and walked me backwards until my back was against the cool metal of the bus. I was shocked at first, but that was soon forgotten as our kiss got more heated. His lips were urgent on mine and I ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled back and moved my bangs that had fallen into my eyes.

"Sorry." He panted. "I've been thinking about doing that since I sent you that text message."

"Don't apologize." I said and kissed him again, slower this time.

"Beej! Erika! Come on, we're going!" Tré exclaimed, causing us to break apart and look in his direction. His whole upper body was out the window and he was flailing his arms about, trying to get our attention. We laughed and walked onto the bus, hand in hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm backkkk! :D

I'm terribly sorry it has taken me so long to update, but i'm glad to announce that i'll be updating much more often from now on.

I hope you liked this chapter.

xoxoTrisha