She's A Rebel.

Chapter Fourteen

As we entered the bus, we saw Tré standing on the couch, his upper body still outside the window. Mike had a video camera and was recording Tré trying to retract himself from the open window, silently laughing to himself. Tré grunted in annoyance and made some other weird sounds as he pulled, before he sighed.

"Uh, guys? I think I'm stuck." He said.

"Oh, really? What gave you that idea?" Mike asked, before he covered his mouth with his hand to stifle his chuckles.

"Come on, dickwads! Help me!" Tré exclaimed and Billie and I looked at each other before laughing.

"Do you guys have any butter?" I asked, meaning it as a serious question, but as soon as I said it, Mike laughed so hard he dropped his camera.

"Oh shit!" Mike yelled and dove to the floor. He inspected his camera, which appeared to have suffered no damages.

"Come on, Billie, help me with him." I said and we each grabbed one of Tré's legs. We pulled, but he wouldn't budge. I sighed and looked at the window more closely. Tré hadn't even opened the window the whole way. I stood up on the couch, avoiding Tré's legs and pulled the window open all the way. Tré slid out of the window and collapsed onto the couch.

"Thanks." He said.

"Why didn't you open the window the whole way?" I asked him. He just shrugged and stood up.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Around 1. Why?" Billie answered.

"SHIT! I need to call Ramona!" Tré yelled and ran out of the room.

"Tell her Uncle Billie Joe says hi!" Billie called after him. I sat down on the couch and pulled Billie down with me. "Come here." He pulled me onto his lap and held me, resting his chin on my shoulder. I kissed the side of his head as he intertwined our fingers.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone so I don't have to witness you being disgustingly cute." Mike said and started to leave the room, before he stopped and turned around to face us. "Oh, I almost forgot. If you plan on having sex, just don't do it on the couch. We all have to sit there and I don't think there's enough disinfectant on the planet that would clean that couch enough for me to sit on it ever again." Billie rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry, Mike. No one is going to have sex on this couch."

"I'm glad we have an understanding." Mike said and left the room. I couldn't help but laugh at the weirdness of that conversation.

"Anyway, what would you like to do?" Billie said, turning his head so I could see his face.

"Hmm.. I don't know. What do you want to do?" Billie moved his hand that wasn't clasped in mine up my thigh.

"What do you think?" He whispered, kissing my neck lightly.

"You're such a guy." I laughed.

"Mhmm." He continued kissing my neck and I turned in his arms so I was sitting sideways across his legs. I put my left arm behind his neck and brought myself closer to him. I moved my face so my lips were so close to his that we could feel each others breath on our faces.

"How badly do you want me to kiss you right now?" I asked, teasing him. Billie's eyes fluttered closed and he sighed.

"So badly." He said and I smiled before leaning just a little bit closer to bring our lips together. My right hand rested on his chest, over his heart. I could feel it beating faster and faster as the passion in our kiss increased.

Billie wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body as close to his as he possibly could. My right hand went to his cheek and my thumb stroked his skin. He needed to shave. But now was not the time for me to point that out to him.

Billie had started to move his hands up the back of my shirt when Mike came out into the room. He coughed loudly to get our attention, and we reluctantly pulled away. Billie was shooting a glare at him.

"This better be good." Billie said, annoyed that he has interrupted us. Mike held up a phone and tossed it onto the couch.

"Tré's daughter wants to say hello." He said and then left. Billie picked up the phone and held it to his ear.

"Hello?" He spoke into it and because I was so close to him, I could hear the voice of a young girl.

"Hi, Uncle Billie!" The voice said and a smile graced Billie's face.

"Hey, Ramona. How are you? Is school okay?" Billie asked.

"Yeah, but the classwork and homework is pretty boring. How is the tour going? Dad says you got a new girlfriend."

"The tour is going great so far." Billie said and looked at me. "And yes, I have a new girlfriend."

"What's her name? Is she pretty?"

"Her name is Erika. And she's very pretty. Maybe you can meet her when we come to New York."

"Okay!" You could hear her smile in her voice. "I have some more homework to do and Mom said I have to finish it early if I want dessert, so I'll talk to you later. I love you, Uncle Billie."

"I love you too, Ramona. Do you want me to put Daddy back on so he can say goodbye?"

"No, I already said goodbye to him."

"Okay, well, I'll let you get back to your work. I'll see you in a few months."

"Bye!"

"Bye." Billie said and hung up.

"How old is she?" I asked.

"She's nine."

"It's kind of hard to picture Tré having kids when he acts like a child himself."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. But he's a good father, even if he doesn't get to see his kids as often as he would like."

"HEY GUYS!" Tré called from the back of the bus. Billie and I stood up and found him lying in his bunk with his laptop open on his chest. "Check it out." He turned the laptop around so we could see and when I saw what was on the screen, my eyes widened.

It was a fan-made website for my band. And there was an entire section devoted to conversations about Billie and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed this!

keep in mind that this story takes place in 2004, so Ramona would be nine at this time.

oh, and guess what: I'M GONNA SEE AMERICAN IDIOT AGAIN! AND BILLIE JOE IS GONNA BE IN IT!!!!! I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!

xoxoTrisha