She's A Rebel.

Chapter Three

I woke up feeling pretty fucking awesome. I was so stoked about going on tour. And with GREEN DAY!!! It was a dream come true for me. For all of us.

After showering, I got dressed and left for work. I work at Acme, its a biker/punk bar in Berkeley, as a bartender. I have the coolest boss named Greg. He doesn't take anyone's shit and can be a real hard ass, but he's always nice to his workers. If I ever need a favor, I can always ask him. Also, he's like 6'8" and muscular with longish graying hair so he's REALLY intimidating. The only bad part about working there is getting hit on by the sleazy guys that come around. Most of the people that come in are fine, but every once and a while, you get the major perv who can't take a hint.

When I arrived, I took off my jacket and put it in the closet. The Ramones was playing on the juke box. I heard footsteps behind me, so I turned around.

"Hey, Greg! How are you?" I said once I saw him.

"I'm great, Erika. Anything new with you?" he said and smiled.

"Yes!!!! You know Green Day, right?" he looked at me with an axpression that said "duhh" so I continued. "Well, they saw me and my band play live and they want us to go on tour with them!" I screamed in joy.

"Holy fucking shit! Thats amazing! I'm so happy for you!" He said and picked me up in a hug.

"Ahhhh! Put me downnn!" I laughed.

"Sorry 'bout that." He laughed. "Well we both need to get back to work, so I'll talk to you later."

"Sure." I said and went behind the bar to start working.

**2 HOUR TIME ELAPSE**

I just gave some guy a beer, when my cell phone vibrated in my pocket. I reached into my pants and pulled it out. It was a text from Billie Joe. (a/n: all text messages in bold will be what Erika says and all texts in itallics will be from whoever she is texting)

Heyy (:

Heyy, whats upp?

just got out of the meeting with our label. we told them we were taking you on tour, and they were fine with it. also, i have a surpriseeeee for youuuuu.

what is it?!?!?! and yayyyy!!!

i'm not telling you :P.. well, not yet anyway. its more of a surprise for your whole band. you'll just have to wait and see.

ughh fine.

you still at work?

mhmm. why?

then i'll see you in about 5 minutes :)

can't wait ;)

Exactly 4 minutes and 58 seconds had passed when Billie Joe walked through the door. Why is my timing so precise? Because I was counting. How pathetic is that? When he saw me, he walked over to me and smiled. I smiled back and waved.

"What, no hug?" He pouted.

I just laughed and went around to the other side of the bar. I was met with his strong arms and pulled into his chest. Then he lifted me off the ground and started spinning me. Two times in one day?!

"Ahhhh! NOT AGAIN! Put me the fuck downnn!!!" I screamed/laughed.

"Okay, fine." He put me down and giggled. Yes, giggled. "So how is your day so far?"

"Its going pretty good. No creeps have hit on me yet, which is a plus." I said

"That happen often?"

"Yeah. I mean, come on, look at me. Who wouldnt want to hit this?" I joked.

"No one I can think of." He smiled. "Your perfect." I blushed deeply and bit my lip at his comment. He's so sweet, in a kind of perverted way.

"Aww. Thank you. You're pretty perfect yourself." I said and winked. Oh, god. I need to stop this. Flirting with Billie is the LAST thing I should be doing. I cant like him. I cant let myself, for the sake of my band. Because lets just say he felt the same way, and we went out. If/when we broke up, it would be so awkward and I dont want any drama like that. And if the media found out, they would say I was whoring myself out so my band could get big. Not the kind of publicity I want.

"Why thank you." was his response.

"Look, I have to get back to work, now." I said biting my lip. Part of my wanted him to leave so I could resist the temptation to kiss him, and part of me wanted him to stay so I could spend time with him.

"Then go bartend and I'll just sit at the bar and keep you company." He said.

"Alright." I said and walked back behind the bar. Billie sat on one of the barstools closest to me and folded his hands in front of him. "Do you want a drink?"

"Yeah, sure, I'll have a Guinness." He said

I handed him his beer and I got an idea. I went in the back and got Greg's fedora. I walked back to the bar and handed the hat to Billie Joe. "Wear it. Fans wont recognize you, if you cover your face a little." He took that hat and thanked me, putting it on.

We joked around and talked while I was working. I had so much fun. Not only is Billie Joe gorgeous, but he's funny and interesting. He has plenty of stories from being on the road.
When my shift ended, we decided to call our bandmates and get everyone together to go to dinner. I called Mel and had her call the guys to meet me and Billie at a local Benihana. I fucking love that place. We arrived first and just sort of stood there waiting for everyone to get their lazy asses at the restaurant. Mike and Tre came first and then Mel, Jake and Matt. The seven of us got a big hibachi table in a private room and ordered our food.

The table setting was: Jake-Tre-Matt-Mike-Mel-Me-Billie Joe.

While we were waiting for our food, Billie Joe stood up and banged his knife on his glass, almost shattering it.

"I would like to make an announcement!" He declared, demanding everyone's attention. "Now, while Tre, Mike and myself were at the record label, we spoke with our tour manager about you guys coming on tour with us. We showed him your demo and he loved it. You guys are on the tour!" We cheered and he waited for us to calm down. "Wait, wait, wait. Theres more! We spoke to the head of our record label and guess what?.... THEY WANT TO SIGN YOU!!!!!" My eyes just about popped out of my head and we all screamed in joy. I practically tackled Billie Joe to the floor hugging him to death. He just laughed and hugged me back. I kissed his cheek, letting my lips linger on his soft skin for a little longer than I should have and went to thank Mike and Tre. This just is too good to be true.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so i FINALLY updated. i'm sooooooooo sorry it took so long. i hope you liked this update and i'm going to try update Razorblade Kiss as soon as possible, maybe in the next week. i'm a very busy girl.

also, i wrote a one-shot for english class and i want you to read it and comment telling me what you think. its an original fiction called This Is Who We Are. its not a love story, its more of a crime story. there's a twist at the end that my classmates seemed to like so tell me your opinion on it.

one last thing. i just wanted to say thank you to the people who read and comment on my stories. it means a lot to me that you guys like what i write :)

COMMENT! :D