She's A Rebel.

Chapter Five

I stared in shock at the bottle in front of us that was pointed at me. Billie Joe was smiling widely and got up. Hestumbled walked over to where I was sitting and he kneeled in front of me. I looked at him and felt myself get really happy.

I'm actually going to kiss Billie Joe Armstrong!

He leaned in slowly and took my face in his hands. His warm, smooth lips brushed mine briefly before he kissed me. At first it was gentle and sweet, but then he slipped his tongue into my mouth and it got really heated. I never wanted this to end. The next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor with Billie Joe on top of me. Tre started coughing obnoxiously to get our attention and we pulled away and looked at him.

"You do realize that we were playing 'Spin The Bottle', not 'Let's Fuck on the Floor In Front of Everyone', right?" Tre said and the guys laughed. I blushed deeply and Billie Joe got off of me. I expected him to go back to where he had been sitting, but instead, he stayed next to me.

"How about we watch a movie?" Mike said and we all agreed it was a good idea.

"What should we watch?" Tre questioned.

"Well, what do you have?" I asked.

"Umm... I don't know, let's go see." Tre said and motioned everyone to follow him. When I started to walk over to where they were looking at movies, I felt someone grab my arm. I spun around to see who it was and my green eyes met a pair of hazel ones.

"What is it, Mel?" I asked.

"Do you like Billie Joe?" She asked in a hushed voice.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean do you like him? As in more than a friend?"

"So now we're back to the elementary school definition of the word 'like'?" I asked smiling and hoping to avoid answering the question.

"Just answer the damn question." She said and I sighed.

"Yeah. I do. I can't help it. I'm just so attracted to him, even though I know I shouldn't be."

"Why shouldn't you be?"

"Because if I let myself develop feelings for him, it could ruin everything for us."

"Huh?"

"Let's say he found out I like him. It could go either two ways- 1. He doesn't like me back and it gets awkward the whole tour. Or 2. By some miracle he does like me back and we start to date. If/when we broke up, it would be really awkward to still be on tour and shit. And plus, people would think we only got on the tour because I was fucking him." I said.

"I see your point, but I think you should go for it. He's been eying you all day, whether or not you seem to notice it. "

"He has?" I asked in shock.

"Um yeah, you must be blind if you don't see that. And when he got you when we were playing Spin The Bottle, he smiled like at little boy on Christmas."

"Haha, yeah, okay. Sure." I said sarcastically.

"He was probably gonna rape you if Tre hadn't interrupted you two."

"I can assure you of one thing, Melanie, and that is that it would NOT have been rape." I laughed and she started laughing too.

"Good point." She said.

"So, what about Matt?" I changed the subject.

"What do you mean? What does Matt have to do with this?"

"You guys would seriously make the cutest couple ever. And don't tell me any bullshit about how you 'only like him as a friend'." I said and Melanie sighed.

"I have a boyfriend."

"Who is a controlling asshole that doesn't deserve you." I smiled. "I have a feeling Matt likes you. Give it a shot. Dump that douche bag and get with Matt. He'd treat you right. And then you'll get married and have a bunch of kids and-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, we are NOT having that discussion."

"Why not?"

"Because its creepy! I'm not even dating the guy and you're talking about us having kids."

"So? It will happen. Trust me, I know these things." I said and pointed to my head.

"You're such a little weirdo." She said

"But you love me anyway." I said smiling.

"Yeah, yeah." She said and laughed.

"YO, GIRLS!" Tre screamed and we took it as our cue to go where they were and leave our previous conversation to a later time. We arrived in Tre's bedroom with the guys sitting on the bed looking at Tre's DVD collection waiting for us. "Where the fuck were you?"

"We were just having a little chat." I smiled. "So did you pick out any good movies to watch?"

"Yeah, we're gonna watch some scary movies." Billie Joe said.

"Which ones?" Mel asked.

"Scream, The Exorcist, The Shining and The Silence of the Lambs." Matt said.

"Sounds good." I said and we all went back into Tre's living room. Tre, Mike, Matt and Melanie were squeezed together on the couch. Which left me and Billie Joe to share the recliner.. That won't be awkward at all. That was sarcastic by the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think i clarified on where they were playing Spin The Bottle, so I will now. They were on Tre's living room floor. Sorry I forgot to add that in the last chapter haha.

comments = love :)

xoxo Trisha