Looking At Them

Three: bording school

The next morning Sara woke up beside Sam, who was snoring lightly. Sara sat up, to bring Sam to pull her back down, slurring around, and quite moving, arms wrapped around Sara. Sara tried to sit up again, and received a groan from Sam.

“Sara, please. Just stay.” Sam said, enjoying Sara while he could.

“Sam it’s like twelve. We have to do something today, we need to eat.” Sara said, climbing out of bed.

“fine.” Sam said, and followed Sara, putting on a pair of jeans.

Sam and Sara walked down the stairs, to find Rose cooking chill, a favorite of there's. While rose got out the cereal and milk, Sara’s father walked in.

“Sara, I’m paying for you and Sam and Dustin to go to Georgia’s boarding school.” He said and walked out. The two just shrugged and ate there breakfast. later they realized that this was important, and looked up the website on the Internet.

"i can't believe that your dad is paying for the three of us to go." Sam said, still not knowing what he thought of it.

"what about the band?" Sara shot, thinking of Dustin.

they just slouched around more than they wore. rose began to think it was unhealthy and made them play in the pool, they just layed on the floaties and keep silent.