This is what happens when two worlds collide.

Phoebe.
I’m One Of Those Girls, The Ones That Walk Around With Her Head Held High
Even When The Other Laugh And Snigger At Me.
Even When They Knock The Books Out Of My Hands.
The One Who Watches The Girls On Disney Channel, Wishing She Could Be Them. Knowing That I Never Could.
But I Don’t Tell Anyone The Reason Behind Me Tears. The Reason Behind My Fears.

Zoey. “Celebrity hidden behind the camera”
Lights flashing. Screaming fans. Red carpets and stunning gowns.
At least that’s the side they show in the magazines. They don’t show the tears, the frustration and the anger that lays beneath the sunny smiles we all plaster on our faces for the camera. No one really knew that I hated Joe. I hated him with a passion. No one really know that my only company was adults all too busy with their grown up jobs to take the time to listen to me. And the people we considered friends were really back-stabbers who were ready to sell you out to the press as soon as they saw you. And all I could do about my fame was sit back and watch the normal kids settle into school with their friends and wish I could be them.

Normal isn't always what you see outside the gates of school.
And fame isn't all it's cracked up to be.
  1. Pheobe.
    I know they are talking about me, it’s the only thing they do. You know that girl Phoebe, she looks like an 80’s reject. That’s one of the comments I heard the girls whisper.
  2. Zoey.
    It was ever since the press became more stalker than ever that Joe and me had to go through this routine. He was the celebrity player of the press, and I was the girl who lost lots of my fans on a rumour.
  3. Pheobe.
    Family life for me was hard. My mum has to raise four children by herself, but favours my twin brother more than anyone.
  4. Zoey.
    “Does something always have to be wrong for me to sigh?” I replied. He raised one of his eyebrows. He read me like a book. I scrunched my nose up to show my dislike in this talent.
  5. Pheobe
    It was fascinating to watch the littlest things in life disappear from you in a blink of an eye
  6. Zoey.
    “Zoey it’s true isn’t it?” I saw someone shove their way threw the crowd to meet me, Anger flushed in their cheeks. “You…you” I covered my ears in hope not to hear what she said next.