Change.

Love Letters.

Dear Aimee,
I can’t get a hold of you. I’m online almost constantly. I’ve called you around a hundred times. Did you change your mind or something? Do you hate me now? If so, I’d really love to know what I did.
Or maybe it’s your parents? Do they really dislike me that much?

Sincerely,
Sam


Dear Sam,
I love how your name can either be a girl name or a boy name. My parents thought you were this guy that I completely fell in love with. Crazy right?
Of course I’m still going through with our summer plans. Too bad my parents have me on lock-down right now though.
I wish I could say more, but I have to go do some more chores. Ugh.

XOXO… Aimee.


Dear Aimee,
Wow, what did he do? What did you do to make them go all crazy?
I’m glad to hear that we can still hang out this summer.
Will you keep sending me letters?

Sincerely,
Sam


Dear Sam,
My parents don’t think he’s good enough for me, but I completely disagree with them. I mean, it’s always that way isn’t it? The other night they said that I was changing it to much and blamed it on him. I don’t let other people change me… right?
Summer might not be too fun… I miss him a lot.
Again I wish this letter could be longer… I guess I’ve just been extremely busy lately.

XOXO… Aimee.
P.S. – Of course I’ll keep sending letters.


Dear Aimee,
I’m sure that’s a good enough reason in their minds. Is he really worth all of the trouble?
Through all of the time I’ve known you… you have never been an easy one to place. One thing is for sure though… no one can change who you are without your consent. You’re you and nobody else is awesome enough to be like you.
Remember that, okay?

Sincerely,
Sam

Dear Aimee,
Did you decide he wasn’t worth it? Did I say something wrong?

Sincerely,
Sam


Dear Sam,
Never ever think that I’ll change my mind. Ever.
I have something I have to say though… that guy. The one with the same name as you…
He broke my heart, in a good way.

XOXO… Aimee.
P.S. – I won’t be able to send any more letters. My parents are thinking it’s best to move and I have to pack. Maybe someday…
♠ ♠ ♠
I had the lyrics They can change the locks, don't let them change your mind.

Feedback?