Status: New co-author: dreamshadow ! ! ! (not meant to replace Zeek in any way of course.)

Forgotten

Breaking Down

“Where does that leave us?” Jonathan asked timidly. He honestly couldn’t believe he’d kissed Caden… twice.

“I-I… I don’t know,” Caden whispered. Jonathan studied his face; a face full of love, lust, fear and hope.

“N-No one knows… that I’m…” Jonathan muttered, eyes falling to his hands in his lap. Moments of silence passed slowly by. Jonathan wished he could just wrap Caden in his arms and kiss him but at the same time he wished he didn’t want to.

“What a-are y-you thinking?” Caden asked, finally breaking through the silence. Jonathan looked up into those striking green eyes and he felt his resolve waver. All he wanted to do was kiss the beautiful boy in front of him.

“I don’t know what I’m thinking,” he whispered honestly. Caden slowly let his hand travel towards one of Jonathan’s. Jonathan watched but didn’t pull away. Their fingertips met and a spark passed between them. Once again Jonathan found himself acting upon his feelings and unable to stop. He pulled Caden to him, his hands getting lost in that fiery red hair. Their lips met again. Jon’s hands made their way to Cadey’s thin hips, pulling his frail form onto his lap.

Jonathan felt Cadey’s soft lips part slightly, wanting more. He let his own mouth open and became entranced by the sensation of breathing each other in. He let his tongue gently trace Caden’s lower lip. He felt Caden shiver in his lap.

“You okay?” Jonathan asked, moving back to study Caden.

“Y-Yes,” Cadey whispered as he leaned forward and kissed Jonathan. It was as if they both melted into each other and were falling through space. That sense of flying was exhilarating but Jonathan couldn’t help but wonder what would happen when they reached the ground.

No, he knew what would happen. They would both be crushed. He couldn’t believe he had let himself lose himself completely in Caden. He broke the kiss and gently but firmly moved Caden off of his lap.

“I-I can’t do this,” Jonathan murmured as he got up and hurriedly walked out of the house. He began to walk and he didn’t stop until he had reached his house. He jammed the key in the lock and turned it ferociously. The door swung open and he walked in, slamming it behind him.

Jonathan ran up to his room, ignoring his sister completely as she tried to speak to him from the bottom of the stairs. He closed his bedroom door with a snap and locked it. Walking over to his bed a flood of emotion swept over him and he began to cry. He crawled under his covers like a little boy and muffled his sobs with a pillow.

He could picture Caden perfectly in his mind, could practically feel those lips against his own. And he wanted that, he wanted him. But how could they be together with a homophobic school and the tyrant of a father that was Daniel Whyte?

Jonathan hated how rattled he was, how vulnerable and weak he was to be sobbing like a two-year-old but he couldn’t stop. He gasped desperately for air but couldn’t take any in. He finally just gave into it and before long his tears subsided. He lay in bed, completely exhausted and forlorn.