Status: New co-author: dreamshadow ! ! ! (not meant to replace Zeek in any way of course.)

Forgotten

Sleeping over

Crying, Cadey walked to Liv's house where he was immediately enveloped into two loving hugs.

Putting him at arms length both Gibbons women spoke simultaneously:

"Why are you crying baby?"
“If that prick did something to you I'll --”

Shaking his head Cadey said, "No, Jonathan d-didn't d-do anything. B-But his dad c-caught us."

Stacy's eyes got large while Liv's took on a murderous glint. "What did he do?"

"He y-yelled a-and dragged me o-out of the h-house. He s-said I corrupted J-Jonathan. And th-that we couldn't see each other ever again."

Liv released Caden from the hug and started to walk out of the house, "L-Liv, please!"

"NO! I’M GOING TO KILL HIM!"

"Liv, please. Be rational. If you go on a murderous rampage Caden will have to visit his best friend in jail. That’ll be a great comfort -- no friend or boyfriend aournd," her mother yelled sarcastically.

That slowed Liv down but didn't calm her. Instead she turned back to Cadey and said, "Mom made some dinner, and you left some of your clothes here from last time. You’re going to stay over." It was a firm demand but Caden greatly appreciated it. Nodding he was taken in and after eating he went to bed.

He awoke to a pounding on the door. Going downstairs he opened the door to see the one person he had been dreaming about. "J-Jonathan."

Smiling sadly, Jonathan pulled Cadey into his arms and said, "I will not lose you!"

Pulling his boyfriend inside, he heard movement on the stairs and saw that Mrs. Gibbons had come down in her robe. "I heard a banging... Jonathan, it’s you."

Stepping away from his boyfriend to address her, Jonathan said, "I'm sorry about the time, Mrs. Gibbons. It’s just..."

Waving her hand in a dismissive gesture she said, "Cadey told me about what happened today. I completely understand. Do you need a place to stay?"

Jonathan gave a small nod. "Y-Yes. I'm sorry if I'm...."

"No, no, it's alright. Any friend of Cadey's is a friend of ours. And Cadey's boyfriend gets even more pull." Smiling, she led him up to a spare bedroom. "Well goodnight you two."

Cadey was about to leave when he felt a small pull on his wrist. Turning around he saw Jonathan wearing an awkward grin, "I-I was wondering if you'd s-spend the night with me…"

Blushing furiously Cadey allowed himself to be pulled into Jonathan’s sweet embrace. Together they walked into the spare bedroom, curling up under the covers/

"G'night, love."

Letting his own body fit the contours of Jonathan’s, Cadey whispered, "G-Goodnight." Jonathan turned off the bedside lamp and they went to sleep in each others’ embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
There willl be a deleted scene posted on B's profile, so make sure to look for it. Love all of you who are commenting hope more will.