Frankie

Frankie is about a girl who moves from a small town in England to Berkeley, California. In her old town she had no friends and hardly ever saw her parents because of the jobs they had. When she moves to Berkeley she makes friends with green day and their friends. She still doesnt see her parents much because they work in san francisco but thats how she likes it. Things start off ok but go slowly go down hill. She figures out her problems and sorts them out just in time to get back on track and enjoy life just like she had when she first moved to Berkeley. In the end everyone is happy because they all get what they want.
  1. Introduction to Frankie
    Describes the main character, frankie simmons and why she moved to berkeley.
  2. Frankies First Day At Berkeley High
    Frankies first day at her new school, she makes friends in the forms of billie joe, mike, tre and adrienne.
  3. The Garage Hang-out
    Frankie goes round to billies with adie and the guys. Frankie and adie watch the guys practice some songs and they hang out for a while.
  4. Frankie Goes To Gilman
    Frankies first time going to gilman. she loves it and has a great time. she meets a guy called jack who tre doesnt like because of an incident from his childhood
  5. truth or dare
    Frankie, Adie and the guys go back to frankies after leaving gilman and have a game of truth or dare.