Frankie

truth or dare

It went silent for a moment and they could hear the faint sound of the people in Gilman talking and the sounds of the next band's instruments as they were setting up and checking stuff. Tre stood up for a second to take a tin out of his pocket. He took a joint and a lighter out of the tin then put it back in his pocket. Frankie watched as he lit it and took a drag.

"Want some?" asked Tre holding it out to her.

"Yeah, might as well." answered Frankie as she took it off him and took a long drag.

They sat there for a few more minutes while they smoked and then they decided to go back inside. The next band had just started playing. Frankie found Adie still stood at the bar talking to Jack.

"Hey, where've you been?" asked Adie.

"I was just outside talking to Tre, just making sure he was ok." replied Frankie.

"Oh really, well I'm guessing he's ok then now, I mean judging by the smile on his face and the fun he seems to be having, jumping around over there with Billie and Mike. He seems much happier than he was when he stormed off; you wouldn't even know he was annoyed." Said Adie grinning immensely.

"Whoa, hold on... nothing happened, if that's what you're trying to imply. I just asked if he was ok and why he stormed off, then we had a smoke, but that's all."

"Oh ok, then, I just know what Tre is like that's all. So why'd he storm off then?"

"I don't know why. He just said that Jack was a dick and it didn't matter anymore."

"Oh...ok then. He seems like a nice enough guy to me."

"Yeah, I thought that too. Where'd he go anyway? He was here a minute ago."

"I have no...oh wait he's just come out of the toilets."

"So he has. Well I'm gonna go talk to him for a bit. I'll see you soon."

"Ok then. I'm gonna go drag Billie out of the crowd and talk to him. See you soon Frankie."

They both went off in opposite directions. Adie dragged Billie out of the crowd for a while. She found it extremely easy because he just followed her as she walked past. She loved the fact that he always did what she wanted, it made things so much easier. Frankie stood to the side of the crowd talking to Jack while Mike and Tre carried on jumping around to the music.

It got to about 7:15 and the next band had just started their set. Adie and Frankie were stood at the bar talking again and the guys came over looking worn out from all the jumping around and bumping into each other.

"I dunno about every one else but I could sure go for some food right about now." said Tre rubbing his stomach.

"Tre...I like the way you think." agreed Mike.

"We can all go back to mine if you want. I mean it is just around the corner after all and my parents are out of town for the next two days." explained Frankie.

"Well I don't care where we go as long as there's a fridge full of food. Some beer would be nice too." said Billie as he started towards the main doors.

They set off down the road to Frankie's house. Billie, Mike and Tre were walking and messing about behind Adie and Frankie who were talking.

"Hey did you know that we've got this week off school?" asked Adie.

"No, I didn't actually, thanks for telling me. I would have looked like a right idiot, turning up at school on Monday to find out off of some hobo sat outside school that its shut." Laughed Frankie.

"Hahaha... no problem... better you hear it off of me than Jim the Hobo outside school."

"You mean there actually is a hobo that lives around the school grounds? I've never seen him."

"Yeah, you wouldn't have seen him, he's usually around the other side where the trash cans are. You haven't been here long enough to actually go 'round there. We'll have to introduce you sometime. We're good friends with him. Don't ask; it's a long story."

"Haha...ok then. Sounds random."

"So, what's with you and Jack then? You like him?" Adie asked ,sounding intrigued.

"I dunno, maybe...he wanted my number, I thought I might as well give it to him." shrugged Frankie.

"How old is he anyway?"

"I think he said he was 19 which explains why we don't see him around school."

Adie was just about to say something when Tre went running past followed by Billie.

"Tre you little fucker, get back here." shouted Billie as he ran after him.

"What the...?" shouted Frankie.

"Not again." said Adie as Mike appeared next to her.

"Yep." answered Mike.

"What? What happened?" Frankie asked looking puzzled.

"Oh its nothing much really, Tre just pantsed Billie, it happens all the time." replied Mike chuckling slightly.

"Oh... ok then." Frankie laughed. "You'd think Billie would make his belt a little tighter then so his pants wouldn't come down if Tre tried to pants him. I mean if it happens all the time you would think he would know by now."

Billie and Tre had vanished round the corner. Frankie, Adie and Mike got round the corner to find Tre led on the floor of Frankie's drive with Billie sat on his back pinning him down.

"Hahaha...is this the usual punishment for the pantsing." laughed Frankie.

"Yep." Mike and Adie said in unison.

"ARRGGGHHHHHH! BILLIE GET YOUR BONEY ASS OFF MY BACK!" shouted Tre.

Frankie went up the drive followed by Adie and Mike. Frankie and Adie went inside while Mike waited for Tre and Billie to stop messing around.

"You guys coming or are you just gonna sit there pissing around?" shouted Mike.

"Yeah we're coming, just hang on a sec!" Billie shouted back.

Billie got off Tre's back and started making his way to the door. As he walked away from Tre, Tre grabbed his leg making him fall over.

"Ha...next time walk faster." shouted Tre as he ran past him.

Tre ran in through the door followed by Billie and slipped on the rug in the living room causing him to slide across the floor and fall on his ass. Everyone was pissing themselves laughing including Tre who was still led on the floor. A few minutes later they were all stood in the kitchen talking while Frankie looked in the fridge for some food.

"Who wants left over pizza ? 'Cause there's enough here for all of us." asked Frankie.

"Sounds good to me." answered Tre.

"I second that motion." Agree Mike.

"Pizza it is then." said Frankie, taking it out of the fridge. "What do you want to drink? We got Pepsi, lemonade, Bud, Bud Lite, coffee, or water."

"Hmmmm...tough choice...should I have a beer or coffee?" Mike pondered over his choices.

"Well I know what I'm having... pass us a beer Frankie." Billie said, rubbing his hands together.

"Yeah, beer sounds good." agreed Tre.

"Ok, maybe I'll just take all the beer with us." said Frankie as she passed the pizza to Adie to carry.

"Why? Where we going?" asked Adie.

"We're gonna go sit out back where there's loads of space." answered Frankie as she walked towards the back door carrying 2 six packs.

They all went and sat on the grass next to the pool and started eating pizza. About an hour past and they had all finished eating and had started drinking. They were all sat in a circle talking about random stuff and some of the situations they had ended up in.

"So Frankie, what's the worse thing you've ever done?" asked Billie.

"Ermmm...I think it was probably at school about 2 weeks before I moved out here. I was about 15 minutes late to my history class and as I was walking to my seat this bitch who I had never liked tripped me up. I was already pissed off coz I had been sent to the principles office the lesson before coz I refused to stand at the front of the class to read my non-existent homework essay. Anyway this bitch tripped me up and I just went ape shit on her. I yanked her chair out from underneath her and threw it across the classroom. It smashed the window and landed on some guy on the grass outside. The teacher tried to pull me off this girl but I just kept hitting her and I think I hit the teacher in the process. So overall I hurt 3 people in the space of about 2 minutes that day. The person I hit with the chair had a bump on the head, the teacher had black eyes coz of the broken nose I gave him and the girl was hospitalised for over a week. As far as I know she was still in when I moved here. I was thrown out of school, not that I was bothered. I was supposed to pay for the window too but if they don't know where I live then I cant pay can I." Frankie answered.

"Whoa... well remind me never to get on the wrong side of you then." said Mike looking a little freaked.

"Don't worry, I'd never do that to any of you guys, I don't usually hit people unless I don't like them and they annoy me." Frankie said reassuring her friends.

"Well that's good to know." said Mike, looking relieved.

There was a moment of silence as everyone took a drink of their beer and Billie started to roll a joint.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Tre asked suddenly.

"Why not...it'll pass the time and we can have some fun at the same time." answered Frankie.

"Yeah, sounds good to me." Said Adie.

"Since you're new to the group, you're first Frankie, so truth or dare?" asked Billie lighting his joint.

"Ermmm...dare." answered Frankie.

Billie, Mike and Tre all huddled together and started whispering so Frankie and Adie couldn't hear.

"Don't worry, they always do this, they all have to agree on the dare, it's like their tradition or something." Said Adie reassuringly.

"Fair enough." Replied Frankie.

Billie, Mike and Tre finished whispering to each other and shuffled back to where they were sat. They all had huge grins on their faces and Frankie looked a little uneasy for a moment. Come on, how bad can it be? She thought to herself.

"So what have I gotta do then." Asked Frankie.

"First, do you have any balloons?" Asked Billie.

"Yeah there's some in the drawer in the kitchen. Why?" Frankie said looking puzzled.

"Right well I dare you to fill a balloon with ketchup, or mustard or something like that, climb up that tree across the street and throw it at the next person that walks past." Said Billie grinning immensely.

"Ok but let's make it more interesting and fill the balloon with ketchup, mustard, brown sauce and lemonade." Frankie grinned back.

"Wow, I didn't think you were gonna do it." said Mike looking surprised.

"I'm not usually one to back out of a dare." said Frankie as she walked off into the kitchen.

A couple of minutes later she came back out with the balloon.

"I found some other things to put in it too." said Frankie. "It's got lemonade, ketchup, mustard, brown sauce, washing up liquid, toothpaste and onions, so whoever I hit with it will smell bad for at least a week."

"Awesome... how did you get the onions in?" Asked Tre.

"I put them in the blender until they were practically liquefied." answered Frankie.

"Frankie, there's just one problem." Adie said.

"Yeah."

"How are you gonna get in the tree holding that?" Asked Adie.

"I'll give it Mike, climb up the tree and then Mike can pass me it." Frankie answered.

"Awww, why do I have to pass it you?" Asked Mike.

"Coz you're the tallest, I wont be able to reach it properly if anyone else passes it to me." answered Frankie.

"Well don't drop it on me then." moaned Mike.

"Don't worry I wont."

They all stood around the tree and kept a lookout while Frankie climbed the tree. Mike passed her the balloon then they all went and hid behind a nearby wall and waited. Frankie was well hidden in the tree and she had a perfect view of the pavement bellow her. She sat and waited, but she didn't have to wait long. A preppy girl came walking past, she had bleach blonde hair and was wearing a pink tank top with a pleated yellow skirt and pink stilettos. Frankie waited until she was bellow her and then she let it go. It landed with an enormous splat right on the top of her head. She screamed and ran down the street. Frankie jumped down from the tree and Adie and the guys came out from behind the wall. They all stood there laughing so hard that they ended up falling over and rolling around on the floor.

"Oh my... god... that... was hilarious." Billie said as he managed to get back up although he was still laughing.

"Yeah... that was... awesome." agreed Mike.

"Well her hair wont be blonde now will it..." said Adie still giggling.

"I'd say her hair would be a sort of icky reddish brownish colour with white and yellow streaks." grinned Frankie.

"She's gonna reek like a skunk for a week, I could smell that from over there once it had exploded." Said Tre chuckling.

They all went back into Frankie's back garden and sat back down on the grass.

"So it's my go to ask someone now. Ermmm... Tre, truth or dare?" Frankie asked.

"Hmmm...dare." answered Tre.

"Ok... hmmm... this is gonna be so lame after the one Billie just gave me but here it goes. Tre I dare you to...kiss the gnome in the neighbours front garden it has to last at least 7 seconds." said Frankie.

"Your right, that is pretty lame." Said Billie.

They all went out to the front of the house and stood at the bottom of the drive while Tre went to find the gnome in the neighbour's garden. He picked up the gnome and started kissing it. Frankie, Adie, Billie and Mike all counted. They got to 6 seconds and the neighbour came out but Tre carried on until the time was up.

"What the hell are you doing with my gnome, you retard. Put it down and get out of my garden." Said the Neighbour.

Tre dropped the gnome and ran back round to Frankie's where Frankie, Adie, Billie and Mike were stood giggling. They all went back round into Frankie's back garden again and sat in a circle.

"Ok my go, Billie, truth or dare?" asked Tre.

"Dare." answered Billie.

"I'll be back in a minute guys, I'm just going to the toilet." said Adie standing up.

"Billie. I dare you to push Adie in the pool." Tre said quickly. Billie jumped up and pushed Adie into the pool.

"Tre you ass, and Billie you're just as much of an ass as he is for doing it." Adie shouted as she splashed Tre and Billie. They just stood there laughing while she climbed out. Frankie helped her out and they went inside to get Adie some dry clothes.

"Back in a minute guys." Said Frankie.

"Ok." They said still laughing slightly. Adie followed Frankie upstairs into her room.

"The bathrooms through there if you still need the toilet. I'll just get you some clothes out." Said Frankie as she went over to the wardrobe. She got Adie some clothes out and knocked on the bathroom door. Adie poked her head out and took the clothes. Meanwhile outside the guys were talking.

"You know guys, Frankie's a great girl." Said Tre. "I really like her. I dunno what it is about her, it's just that when I'm around her I feel different. Like today at Gilman when that guy pissed me off and Frankie came out I felt fine. Usually it takes at least 15 minutes to calm me down but I calmed down straight away.

"Sounds like you're in love dude." answered Mike.

"Yeah, that's how I felt when I first met Adie." said Billie.

"Don't tell her what I said though, or Adie. If you tell Adie she'll tell Frankie." said Tre.

"Hey no worries if you don't want her to know we wont tell, its up to you not us." said Billie

Back upstairs Frankie was sat on the bed talking while Adie dried her hair.

"I know Tre can be an ass sometimes, but I really like him, I think it's his personality. I mean he's completely nuts and extremely mischievous and he makes me laugh so much. Plus he's really cute too. I just feel so much happier when I'm around him." Frankie explained.

"Really, you know I think you too would be great together. I know how you feel though. I mean I that's what I felt like when I met Billie." said Adie.

"Don't tell him what I said though. Don't tell Billie and Mike either they'll tell Tre." Frankie said.

"Don't worry, your secrets safe with me." replied Adie.

Frankie and Adie went back downstairs and they played truth or dare for a little longer. They eventually give up on the game because they couldn't be bothered anymore. It got to about 11 pm and they decided to go into the house and gather around the TV.

"Anyone wanna watch a film?" asked Frankie.

"Yeah, why not." answered Adie.

"Yeah sure. As long as it ain't a chick flick." said Billie.

"Oh haha very funny...just coz I'm a girl you assume I like chick flicks...to be honest I can't stand them... I'd rather watch a horror film any day, although I'd settle for a comedy if that was the case." replied Frankie.

"So what we gonna watch?" Asked Mike.

"How about Dawn Of The Dead, anyone seen that?" asked Frankie.

"I haven't." answered Tre.

"Me neither." replied Billie.

"You wanna watch that then?" Frankie asked again.

"Yeah why not..." answered Adie.

Frankie put the video in and the started to watch it. About 10 minutes into the film Frankie went into the kitchen. 5 minutes later she came back into the living room carrying popcorn and more beer. They all sat and watched the film and by the end of it Billie, Mike and Tre had fallen asleep.

"This happens every time we go to Gilman, these three spend most of the day jumping around and then by about midnight their crashed out in front of the TV no matter who's house their at." said Adie.

"It's cool...like I said my parents are out of town so it doesn't matter...there's a spare room upstairs if you wanna sleep in there...we'll leave these guys here." Frankie told Adie.

"Yeah...I think I'd rather sleep in a bed than try and squeeze on the sofa with them three...no doubt one of them will be on the floor by morning anyway." replied Adie.

Frankie and Adie went upstairs. Frankie showed Adie to the spare bedroom and then went down the hallway to her own room. She got changed then got into bed falling asleep almost straight away.