Insomnia

Nadya

"They're amazing, aren't they?" she asked me, looking straight into my eyes and smiling widely. What a lovely person she is. Danielle loves to ask questions and I do love to answer them, but right now, I'm still stuck on my personal questionings to actually pay attention to sweet Dani.'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can almost still smell her in my hands, the sweet scent of innocent little Dani. Yes, that's her scent! I can feel it, I can taste it, too! No, its not. I'm in a bathroom with people from the hotel, how did I get here? they're all still asleep. My body's trembling, I've been drugged. Natalie's fault is, I'm sure she was the one to serve the people those drinks and actually spread out that gas later.

"Natalie?" I asked, confused and standing up, my hands feels like it's melting inside the cold wall, feels like some kind of gel that suppresses me. I get no response, I crumble and fall into the darkness, I think I'm asleep again.

"the only one left to wake up is that girl"

"She's proper beautiful, don't you think?"

"I believe Maria's prettier"

Whispers, what are they saying? Is it about me or about Dani? My eyes seem to open up finally, being trapped into a non-moving body is indeed the strangest situation I've been in so far, and Dani would know I'm quite familiar with strange situations. My lips are moving and I cannot find the way to turn these movements into words, my tongue feels swollen and it hurts, like if someone had stung me in it. My hands... I can't feel my... I CAN'T FEEL MY HANDS!

"She's awake" I look up to the person stating the obvious and try to smile and tell her to leave my personal space, she's touching my cheek and wetting my forehead, she seems worried for me.

"Stay away" I finally manage to whisper, my blinking rhythm has decreased, I feel like the world is in slow motion now, the sounds are clearer but the movements are too fast for my eyes, her bright blonde hair is blocking my sight and her big eyes are violating my personal space.

"No, you need to rest so we can all get out of here" she said back to me, smiling and reminding me of sweet little Dani. "We must all get out of here" she stated now, standing up and looking up at the camera I had noticed since I woke up the first time.

"They're not letting us out" I say, looking up at the blonde, who seems to have taken the charge. She seems unrested, like someone's done something terrible to her and wasn't able to sleep because of it, I'm 79% sure she didn't look like this before we fell asleep. The delivery boy seems guilty, of course he's guilty, men are always guilty. Now, I have to stand up softly and take the command, I'm sure I deserve to be the leader, I've woken up first.

"Now, everyone..." My voice sounds stoned "They're not letting us out, we have to rule this shit and not let whoever brought us here get their way. I'm pretty sure they've brought us here to either hurt us or breed us. Who's with me?"

No response, at all.