Status: I'm back baby!

Fly Away With Me

Disgusting Creature

"Please hold still and I promise to finish you off before you can become an experiment" the voice freezes me in place despite the weakness obviously showing.
If I had been in my right my mind I would have been able to recognise the owner of that voice but I wasn't. Everyone thinks that in an emergancy situtaion they will still keep their head, it isn't possible. Everything becomes quicker, less time to think. Fear grips you like a tight vice and refusses to let go just as it is doing to me now. This sort of hold over my mind and body is not as easy as Zach's. His hold brings comfort and peace. This is just confusion and unbearable fear. I am so terrified I can't even scream. My eyes stay glued to Zach. With his right wing damaged he is struggling to even keep himself in the air. Finally I managed to make a noise but it is a greater fear that drives me to do so, the fear of losing another friend in place of me.
"Run!" I scream "Get away!"
Zach sends me a disparing look.
"Shut her up!" his voice thunders.
My hands are pulled painfully behind me and something is used to bind me.
"Go!" I scream at Zach before my mouth is covered by my attacker's hand.
Zach is caught between rescuing himself or struggling to help me. Can't he see there is no way he could help me? I already screamed at him twice to leave. Why won't he just save himself? My answers comes from some cruel voice that lingers in the back of mind, the voice that torutres me with the memories of my family and the event that caused their death. Would you leave your friend behind? That voice asks surprising me with the lack of hurt in it's words, then it begins taunting again. Well, would you leave a THIRD friend behind?
The scene of a fifteen year old me hiding while Evelyn and Nick were murdered. There was no reason for them to die! They had been completely human! My painful stop forcing themselves into the front of my mind when I see Zach hurtling towards the ground. I realise He intends to keep us as experiments. This realisation dawned on me because instead of shooting Zach dead with the heavy revolver He carries, He used a strange weapon that shoots a net. It resembles one of those strange inventions used in movies. Never would I have dreamed that things often painted across movie screens would be used to capture a highschool boy. That is all he is! Just a boy! How can He do this to him? Zack isn't even a man yet!

Zach falls out of my vision before he hits the ground, I can't see past the headstones. The only things that confirm he hits the ground is a thump from behind the headstones and His awful laugh. Zach yells curses but that only makes Him laugh again. With a jolt I remember the last words to leave my father's mouth were curses directed at that monster. I turn my sadness into rage. This man won't take another of my friends! My wrists burn hot with pain as I struggle to snap my binds but this doesn't stop me, the only thing on my mind is saving Zach just like I should have saved Eve and Nick.
"Don't" my attacker whispers.
My attacker obviously isn't as evil as him yet, but will be if he continues to do this. I have no idea why any sane person would help him but I do know that if they stay around that monster they will surely be poisoned into becoming like him. Instead of following the whispered command I bite my attacker's hand. As he exclaims and pulls his hand away I taste a drop of blood on my lips. His laugh stops echoing across the dead area.
"What's going on over there?" His voice thunders.
"Nothing" My attacker answers quickly, almost fearfully, before he lowers his voice to whisper to me again "Please just stop, it's over"
A cloth, perhaps a bandanna, is used to gag me.
I squeese my eyes shut tight to try to clear the tears forming. This can't just be 'over'. Just one lone tear slowly rolls down my cheek as I hear what might be tape being drawn before I feel my legs being bound. I grit my teeth to struggle still fighting the tears. In my struggle I fall backwards and that momentary distraction allows my attacker to bind my feet.
"Go bring the car around" He orders.
"Stay" My attacker commands as if I am a dog rather than a human being.
I hear gravel crunch under his shoes and open my eyes to see his retreating back. He is much smaller than I had imagined. Why is his partner so small and, obviously, young? Shouldn't he be looking for experience in his partners?

There is a grunt and I hear Zach yell another profanity.
"Oh, shut up" He says boredly but not without that skin crawling tone of amusement.
The noise of his boots starts coming closer. I pull harder at my binds growing frantic. My breathing becomes harder and quicker. The monster that killed my loved ones and destroyed my life grows closer. My eyes dart around looking for escape. I can't do this. I just want to be struck dead here and now. He comes into view with Zach slung over his shoulder and I nearly pass out from the fear that grips my heart, refusing to let it beat. My heart starts again after an agonizing moment when realisation then evil pride floods his eyes. Zach was the only moving thing. He kicks violently at him but it does nothing. I'm shaking with fear as he grins at me.
"Lilly!" He greets me as if we are old friends, "I knew I'd finally track you down again, it's been too long, you are one crafty girl."
Zach stops his kicking to peer at me with confusion.
"I'll admit you were hard to find, but not hard enough" he finishes before letting Zach drop from his shoulder down to the gravel.
Zach exclaims in pain and lays still for a moment. I look at him wanting to run over to him and check he is alright instead I yell at him.
"Fuck you" I yell at him before locking eyes with Zach as he peers through the gaps in the net.
While I am distracted he moves to stand above me. I stifle a scream at his proximity. His grin spreads further across his face. I try to shuffle back but he quickly bends down to grab my face with one hand while his other hand pulls a knife from behind him. I tremble as my eyes stay glued to the blade. He runs the blunt, cold edge of the knife over my neck and down to my shoulder. I try to lean away but his other hand holds me in place.
"Now, now" he says softly but it is so menacing "We barely know each other, yet, so why would you like to jump right to that? You and I will get much better acquainted during the time you will be will me"
Suddenly he stands up making me fall backwards again.
"Why would I want to fuck a disgusting creature like you, anyway?" He hisses before spitting on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well not to state the obvious, but Lillian is in trouble.

Hi again all. Who am I you ask? I am of course your writer. Yes it is hard to recognise me after I have been gone for so long. I have been having so much fun on my holiday but now I am back. I thank you all for sticking with me during that time.
Thank you for reading/subscribing and most of all commenting.
*whispers "don't tell my other readers but I think you might be the best commenters, ever"*
=D

Hope you are enjoying the story,
Lurking_shadow.