Status: I'm back baby!

Fly Away With Me

Committed

“You are going to fit in perfect” Zoe says once we had calmed down.
I wiped a few tears out of my eyes from laughing so hard. It has been the best morning tea break I have ever had at this school. During the last ten minutes since I met them a shoe, earring and hair clip had been lost while a stick of two year old gum and a jar with a living frog. Some would wonder what occurred here and the answer is simple, Blake had his school bag with him. Holley peeked over the side and lost a hair clip. Zoe attempted to rescue it and while she was searching a stick of gum got caught on her fingernail. She jerked upright which her barely hanging earring couldn’t handle. The earring scattered off into a near by grate over a drain. Zoe went to look for her earring and found a glass jar containing a frog. She is forced Blake to save the pour thing and release it. As Blake grabbed the frog his shoe fell off and with a plonk disappeared into the murky waters of the drain flowing past after recent rainfall
“I want my shoe back” Blake whined.
“But just think, you saved a helpless frog” Zoe says trying to be positive.
Blake looks in the jar and glares at the frog.
“I hate you” He whispers
“Ow!” Blake yelps as Zoe stamps on his foot.

“I give up!” Holley announces as she drops Blake’s bag.
It hits the floor then falls on its side. Out of the open bag rolls a mushy brown shape with a glittery purple hair clipped mashed into it.
“What is that?” Holley asks as she leans down to look at it closely.
Blake pauses for a minute before replying, “an apple, I believe”
Blake’s answer came just too late for Holley because she had already picked up the apple.
“Ew!” Holley squeals as she leaps away.
I wrinkle my nose and stand up. Zach’s doesn’t try to stop me.
“Bye” I say then slink away leaving Holley to turn on poor shoeless Blake.
I laugh softly to myself as I hear the squelch of Blake’s sock as he attempts to run away from Holley. Maybe I can actually fit in there, but how do I know they just aren’t normal people? My worries have returned and I find myself craving Zach’s presence just so he can chase it away. Why does he have that effect on me? I shake my head as if willing away the thoughts. At the moment I don’t care. All I know is that I am accepted and I was able to avoid Lucien’s questions.

My triumphant smile is wiped off my face as I find Lucien waiting at my locker expectantly. I open my locker and grab my books pretending he isn’t there. Maybe the Ostriches do the right thing. If they can’t see it, it can’t get them. Why isn’t there enough sand on school property for me to shove my head into? I should make that complaint to the principle. Once I know my locker is securely shut I snap the lock shut and walk away.
“Not even a hello?” Lucien questions as he follows me.
“Are you deaf?” I gasp as I turn around.
Lucien bumps into me then takes a step back.
“Did you not hear my joyful greeting?” I ask still pretending to be shocked.
“No!” Lucien exclaims.
At first I think he is serious. I think that maybe he is finally fed up with trying to know me. It would have been better for him. Instead he is starting to panic.
“Quick! Can you see anything in my ear?! Have I been to any concerts?” He looks at me horrified “It’s the music I listen to, isn’t it?”
“You are a very good actor” I murmur quietly then walk away.
Lucien walks beside me.
“Thanks” He says suddenly acting high and mighty.
He flicks his hair back as if he is in a shampoo commercial.
“It’s what I do” He tells me with a wink.
“Well gramps, I think I can see a grey hair” I stare closely at the side of his head, nod then walk quickly into my classroom leaving him to panic once again but this time without an audience.
He really is committed
♠ ♠ ♠
hey everyone. wow this was typed up quick. I hoep you like it. You can thank Crazysabby for such a quick update. I think can call an update within the hour a quick update. =) Thank you.
*Hands Crazysabby a blue cat collar*

I would also love to tell all my readers to check out Crazysabby's story called It Brought Me To You.

Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting.