Status: Completed

Let Me Count the Ways I Fell in Love With You

Her Renewed Hope

“You were almost grounded young lady!” Evans’ voice rose an octave.
“Sorry…” She mumbled.
“You better be! I was worried sick! Tyler kept searching for you around the house all night! I’m not going to ask you where you went but, where the hell have you been young lady?! What would happen if something happened?! Who are you going to answer to?! No, wait! You wouldn’t be able to cause you’ll be in the hos-”
“Dad! Stop! I get it! You’re starting to sound like a woman!” Tania interrupted and huffed.

He was over-reacting.

“What?!” His voice cracked and it came out as a screech.

Definitely over-reacting.

“Look, dad… Nothing happened to me alright? I’m still alive. So, there! Okay, well, since that’s settled, I’d like to go to bed now. Bye!” She grinned before escaping to her bedroom.

She heard her dad call after her but she turned a death ear and slammed her bedroom door, smiling. Tania took a deep breath and smiled herself to sleep that night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Shane, are you sure it’s a good idea to be seen walking around with me? In school …?” Tania asked when the week started.
Shane and her had met up again on Sunday for a movie. Tania felt ultimately bliss being with Shane, until the week started and they had to go to school again. He had waited for her outside her house that day and since then, Tania could not stop grinning from ear to ear.
Okay, until she reached school. Stares – weird stares, funny stares, admiration stares, and any other stares that come along with it – were directed towards the couple.
“What? Are you ashamed to be walking with me?” He feigned hurt.
“No! But the stares… I feel like they’re frying me inside out,” She whined as they walked along the corridor towards their classes

Shane smirked and held her hand. Sub-consciously, Tania curled her fingers with his and they walked in companiable silence towards their homeroom classes.

During their Maths lesson, Shane had walked with Tania to class together. He had changed seats with the guy beside Tania. Other than the dagger stares that Shane’s friends kept giving them, Tania believed that that was the best day.
She smiled to herself as she imagined the coming days that she would be sharing with Shane. If only this bliss could go on forever.
However, Tania knew that nothing good lasts forever, much less something as perfect as this. She knew that she would have to let go of the moment.
But, for now… for now – god help her – she wanted this. She wanted everything that comes with it, including Shane. For now…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd never gone with the wind
just let it flow
let it take me where it wants to go
till you open the door
there's so much more
I'd never seen it before
I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings
but you came along and you changed everything
you lift my feet off the ground
you spin me around
you make me crazier, crazier
feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
you make me crazier, crazier, crazier
I watched from a distance as you
made life your own
every sky was your own kind of blue
and I wanted to know
how that would feel
and you made it so real
you showed me something that i couldn't see
you opened my eyes and you made me believe
you lift my feet off the ground
you spin me around
you make me crazier, crazier
feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
you make me crazier, crazier, crazier
baby you showed me what living is for
I don't want to hide anymore
you lift my feet off the ground
you spin me around
you make me crazier, crazier
feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
you make me crazier, crazier, crazier

The car’s radio plays Crazier by Taylor Swift.
He advances as he looks into her light-grey eyes. Then, she closes her eyes as their lips touched. A smile tugs at the corner of his mouth as they kissed under the setting sun. His car faces the wide ocean, displaying a kaleidoscope of colours as it reflects the sun’s setting colours; orange and red.
Their mouths melded together and it was as if they were made for each other. He licks her lower lips, gently caressing it. Then, in return, she shivers in his arms. Their lips moves over each other and their hands – hers on his shoulders and neck, and his on the small of her back – urged each other closer.

Tania pulled herself away, trying to get air back into her lungs.
‘Wow’ was the only word that came into her mind. Yes, wow.
They had been kissing for the past… she did not know when. All she knew was that they had ended up to where they were now: in each other’s arms.
That Thursday after school, seeming that Tania did not have anything on, Shane had driven towards the seaside to show her the sunset that he loved so much when he was kid. However, while waiting, they somehow ended up staring into each other’s eyes and… the rest was history. Nevertheless, it was a worthy miss.
They looked at each other with admiration and love.

As he was about to go for another round, Tania suddenly said, “I should be going home now…”

Shocked, he pulled back and looked squarely at her. She had an apologetic grin on her face and he thought it was super cute of her. Yes, he loves her.
With a mock huff, he started up the car and drove her home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm continuing. This story might be an epic failure but, I'm quite proud of it cause it's my first time I finished a story. =3