Status: Updating once a week.

Our Secret Relationship

Chapter 1

You locked your house door and you took a big breath as you tried to relax. You were getting prepared to go to your first job interview as a photographer. But you were about to give your first job interview to Sea Bass Production (photography studios) in LA and specifically to Sebastian Copeland. You were a big fan of his work and you wanted to become a great photographer like him. You knew how to describe most of his pictures.
You walked into the building and you asked the security guard how to go to Sebastian Copeland’s office. He was somewhat like a chief there. You went up to the 4th floor and you asked his secretary if you can go in. You read the door-plate “Sebastian Copeland” before you knock the door. You could hear two man voices. You knocked the door and one of these voices answered you.. .
“Voice-Come in”. . . .
You slowly opened the door with your right hand because from the other you were holding four big folders with all your photos and work you have done during your college. 4 years of college so 4 folders. As you entered you saw a tall man with light brown hair and grey-blue eyes standing up and a man sitting with brown curly hair and dark brown eyes sitting on the other side. . .
“Sebastian- Good morning, how can I help you?”
“U- My name is Olivia Peterson, I called you last week for the job interview and you asked me to come today at 11:00am.”
“S- oh yeah, come in, please sit down. Let me introduce you to my cousin Orlando- -”
“Orlando- Bloom, Orlando Bloom. . .”
He stood up with a big smile on his face and took your hand to kiss it. He was a bit shorter than you probably because you were on heels. . .
“U- it’s a great pleasure to meet you Mr. Bloom. . .”you grabbed your hand
“O- the pleasure is all mine” he smiled to you
“S- oh my god, one girl who doesn’t go crazy for you” you looked at them quizzically
“S- you don’t know him, do you?”
“U- I have heard of someone with the same name but I can’t remember”
“O- Orlando Bloom, Legolas from Lord of the Rings? Will Turner, the pirate?”
“U- oh, now I remembered you” he looked a bit shocked. ..
“S- so Ms. Peterson, have you brought any work for me to see?”
“U- oh yea, I brought you these 4 folders. All my college work is in here”
“S- wow, 4 folders that’s a lot”
“U- 4 years of college equals 4 folders of work”
He began looking through all the folders. He looked really surprised. As he was continued looking through the folders, you noticed that Orlando was starring at you. You gave him a look and you smiled as you turned your attention to Sebastian again. .
“S- wow, your work is just amazing, you have a true talent”
“U- thanks”
“S- have you ever worked as a photographer?”
“U- No I just finished my college and this is actually my first job interview”
“S- you must be really nervous”
“U- you can’t imagine”
“S- then I am glad to say that you hired, you are starting tomorrow morning, I want you here at 9:00am”
“U- oh my god seriously?”
“S- yes”
“U- oh thank you so much, I assure you that I won’t make you regret for your decision”
“S- I am sure”.. . .
After you finished saying thank you, you said goodbye and left. As you were waiting for the elevator to come, Orlando came. . .
“O- hey”
“U- hi”. . .you didn’t even look at him. . .
“O- do you have to go somewhere because I was thinking if you want, we can go out for lunch”. ..you looked at him irritated. ..
“U- yes I am sorry but I have to be somewhere in 30 minutes”
“O- do you want me to give you a drive”
“U- no it’s fine, I can walk”
“O- then can I keep you some company while you walk?”
He looked like; he was never going to give up. You didn’t even really know why you were behaving like this to him. Probably because you didn’t like the fact that he thought you would fall for him or you would be a huge fan of him. Even thought, you didn’t really like him for this and you didn’t even know him, you finally gave in. As you got in the elevator he stayed outside of it. You held it open. . .
“U- fine, are you coming or wanna stay here?”. . .he smiled and came in the elevator with you. . .
“O- it’s really weird that you don’t know me”
“U- Why?”
“O- because most people know me, you know mostly girls because of the way I look”. . .you looked at him from head to toes. . .
“U- hmm yea, you are not bad”. . .he looked at you with a shock
“U- what?”
“O- I can’t even believe that there is a woman saying this”
“U- what can I say, I guess I am different?”
“O- very different”. . .
He looked at you deep in your eyes and he gave you a big smile.
You together walked together until you arrived at your house. .. .
“U- here we are”
“O- I thought you had to go somewhere”
“U- well, Mr. Bloom-“
“O- Orlando”
“U- well Orlando, I am sorry for lying to you”
“O- ok then if you want me to forgive you, you’ll have to go out with me for dinner or lunch”
“U- ah fine, what about tomorrow?”
“O- lunch or dinner”
“U- dinner, I don’t know how my schedule will be so probably I won’t be free for lunch”
“O- okay then see you tomorrow, I’ll come to pick you up at 7:00pm”
“U- okay bye”
♠ ♠ ♠
End of Chapter 1