Status: Updating once a week.

Our Secret Relationship

Chapter 10

“U- hello?” you answered your phone with a groan and a sleepy voice. You were sleeping at your house and Orlando stayed with you that night. ..
“Mother- Olivia, is it true?”
“U- mum? Why are you calling so late?”
“Mother- it’s 8 in the morning, now tell me is it true?”
“U- what? What are you talking about?”
“Mother- all the gossip magazines have your name on it and they say that you are dating Orlando Bloom and that you are already three months together”
“U- WHAT?” Orlando woke up next to you and he looked at you with a confused and puzzled look.
“Mother- is it true?” her voice got louder.
“U- mum, of course not”
“Mother- then how did they write such thing?”
“U- maybe because I am just good friends with him and they thought that we are together, come on mum you know how journalists are, they are write stuff like that all the time”
“Mother- fine, I am going to believe you from now, but be careful missy, your dad is very pissed off.”
“U- okay mum thanks, but I have to go, I have to get up and go to work, I’ll talk to you later”
“Mother- okay honey, bye” you hanged up with your mum and you got off the bed quickly. You grabbed something and threw it on the floor. ..
“O- wow girl, relax, what happened?”
“U- that stupid bastard went and told all the magazines about us” you threw and broke something again. . ..
“O- okay relax” he hugged you and you cried in his chest. Not because you were very sad about it but because you were pissed off and you were thinking about what your dad could do if he didn’t believe you. You continued crying and crying and crying until you couldn’t stop.
“O- Olivia, please relax, you need to stop crying”
“U- I can’t” he looked at you and then he noticed that you really couldn’t stop. You were in hysterics.
“O- Olivia, please relax” he hugged you tighter.
“O- come on baby, you need to breath”
“U- it doesn’t help” he put you in the bed and he quickly went to find Lucy. They came back together and Lucy tried to make you stop but she didn’t succeed either.
“L- what happened?”
“O- your mum called and she said that all the magazines are writing about us”
“U- she said dad is very pissed off, what if he doesn’t believe me, what if he makes me go back in New York, what if he does something bad to Orlando?” you stood up and hugged him tight.
“U- I don’t want to lose you, I don’t want to be away from you”
“O- shh, it’s okay, I am here, Im not going anywhere” he rubbed his hand up and down on your back. ..
“L- I’ll go and call the doctor” Orlando nodded and he held you until the doctor came and he gave you a sedative. You soon fell asleep and the doctor said that you were going to be asleep for a few hours.
“Dr- she had a stress crisis, just let her sleep and when she wakes up try not to make her too nervous or stress her for something, it would be nice if she could get some days off work”
“O- thank you Doctor”. ..
6 hours later you woke up and it was already 2 o’clock (14:00). Orlando’s arm was around you and your head was on his stomach. His head was against the headboard and your arms around him. .
“U- what time is it?”
“O- 2 in the afternoon, wanna eat something?”
“U- yea I am kinda hungry”
“O- come on let’s go downstairs to eat something”
After you ate something with Orlando at your house, he drove your and himself to his house. . .
“U- I can’t take it anymore Orlando, I am going to talk to them”
“O- what?”
You were sitting together in his living room, watching a movie. Your attention wasn’t on the movie but on you and Orlando. Your were sitting between his legs, your had resting on his stomach and his on the arm of the sofa. . .
“U- I am going to talk to my parents, and I am going to do it tomorrow, I will go to book a ticket right now” you said as you pulled yourself off his embrace and off the sofa.
“O- wait, Olivia” he sat up and pulled you in his lap. You looked at him with sad eyes and he had a worried look on his well-shaped face.
“U- I- I can’t do this anymore, I don’t like it when I am lying to them. I don’t care what they will take away from me. If they do, I really don’t care. Our relationship really gave me to see something” you looked down at your hands which where on your lap.
“O- and what’s this something?”
“U- if they don’t accept with who I am and love then maybe they don’t love me as they. And if they do, they don’t show it to me. Giving me money, a big house and an expensive car and whatever else I need, that’s not love. You can’t buy love, and you can’t show love by buying things. Maybe they don’t love me as they say.”
You broke your eye contact with him and got off his lap. ..
“O- but Olivia, they are your parents”
“U- yea I know, but parents suppose to love their kids, truly love them”
“O- I know but you can’t take them off you live just like this”
“U- I can, they weren’t really ever in my life, only their money were” you glanced at him and turned to go change.
You booked a ticket and now you had to tell your sister. . .
“U- LUCY!!” your sister came down the stairs quickly. . .
“U- I need to talk to you”
You sat together in the living room and you begun telling her everything. . .
“U- tomorrow I will go to mum and dad, I’ll tell them everything about me and Orlando. I’ll also give them the house keys, the car key, and all the credit cards they have given me. So you’ll have to go and stay to the house Matt (her boyfriend) bought for you.”
“Lu- and what about you? Where are you going to live?”
“U- I’ll probably go to Orlando until I find an apartment”
“Lu- no you’ll come and stay with me as long as you want”
“U- no Lucy it’s fine”
“Lu- no I am serious, someone bought me a house and instead of going to live there I stayed here with you for 5 whole years, I don’t take no as an answer”
“U- fine”
“Lu- so are you sure about it?”
“U- yes, I am. I am going to rip them off my life like they did with you, what kind of parent doesn’t accept the one his daughter love?”
“Lu- okay it’s your decision, I am not going to say anything, just be 100% sure before you do anything, so you won’t regret it because if you do, it will be harder after”
“U- I am 100% sure”
You smiled to each other and after you both packed all your stuff from that house you left. You moved in with Lucy in the house you were staying when you met Orlando. When you finished putting everything away, it was about 3am, you drove to Orlando’s house and you found him sleeping. You changed into your pajamas and nestled into bed close to him. He slightly groaned and opened his eyes to see you. .
“U- it’s okay honey, you can sleep, we’ll talk tomorrow”
“O- what time is your flight?” he said as he turned the other way. His back was against your front and you slipped your arm around his stomach.
“U- at 10am”
“O- I’ll drive you to the airport”
“U- okay thanks babe, now go back to sleep”
Around 3:30am you fell asleep. Your head was over thinking about what will happen tomorrow. For some reason, you felt nervous but also a bit happy that you will finally do this and tell your parents all the truth without caring about the consequences.