Status: Updating once a week.

Our Secret Relationship

Chapter 2

Your first day at work was great but it turned up to be a bad one. Sebastian gave you your own office which was two doors next to him. Until lunch time, he had given you a lot of work but what you noticed was that you hadn’t even done half of it when you saw the clock at 5:00pm. You dialed up Orlando. . ..
***ON THE PHONE***
“O- Orlando here”
“U- hi Orlando it’s me Olivia”
“O- oh hi”
“U- I am sorry but we will have to schedule our dinner for another night, I have been given so much work which must be done until tomorrow morning and I haven’t even done half of it”
“O- oh don’t worry it’s fine, we can schedule it for the weekend”
“U- yea that would be great”
“O- I’ll call you so we can arrange it”
“U- yea that would be great, thanks”
“O- don’t worry, just focus on your work”
“U- thank you very much”
“O- ok then cya around”
“U- okay bye”
***END OF PHONE CALL***
You continued working for about 2 hours. You hated because the work, Sebastian gave you was boring and tiring. You were very busy and you were focus on the monitor when you heard a knock on your office desk. . .
“U- come in”. . .you saw the door opening and then a hand holding a bag with Chinese food in it. That person walked in and it really surprised you. . .
“U- wow, that’s a nice surprise”
“O- I thought that you would be tired and hungry so I brought you some dinner”
“U- oh thank you so much, you can’t imagine how much hungry I am”

“O- so where are you from?”. . .
“U- New York”
“O- oh, you don’t really look like a New Yorker”
“U- Well I moved in California 5 years ago to study photography and I never went back in New York except of last year when I visited my parents in Christmas”
“O- don’t you like New York?”
“U- Yes and no. Yes because my family and most friends are there and no because it’s a very crowned city and most people are disrespectful and I also like California more, don’t ask why because there are many reasons”
“O- will you tell me what brought you here?”
“U- umm, my collage of course and 2 best friends who are working as photographers in fashion magazines and an ex-boyfriend who I broke up with 7 moths after I moved here”
“O- you said before that you came here 5 years ago to study photography”
“U- yep”
“O- how old are you then?
“U- 23”
“O- really?”
“U- actually 23.5, almost 24”
“O- you are young”
“U- as I remember you are not that old either”
“O- I am somewhere in the middle” he smiled and you smiled back.
By the time you finished your work, you had both eaten your dinner and learnt a lot of things for each other.
“U- I finally finished”. .. you took a big breath of release. . .
“O- do you umm, want me to give you a ride home?”
“U- that would be great, thanks”.
You locked your office door and walked together to the parking lot.
“U- thanks for bringing me home”
“O- anything for you” he smiled and you smiled back”
“U- I will call you to arrange our dinner”
“O- okay”
“U- goodnight and thanks again”
“O- goodnight”

For the next 3 days you were working all day. You had called Orlando and he told you that he is going to pick you up on Saturday at 7:00(19:00).
You wore a black dress with a V-neck and a nice silver necklace, black heels, and you straighten your long dark brown hair. You heard the door bell and after you put on your black long coat you opened the door. .
You went to a nice restaurant and Orlando had reserved a small private table. It was very romantic. You didn’t really know, why he was doing all these stuff but you liked it. . .
“U- so Mr. Bloom, are you working in any movie at the moment?”
“O- yes I have been filming a few movies which they will be out in a year or something”
“U- I can’t wait to watch them”
During dinner he told you about his friends, his family, his childhood and you told him about your best friends, how you three met, your life back in New York. You laughed with each other, and you generally had a lot of fun. You offered to pay the bill but he didn’t let you.
“U- thanks for the dinner”
“O- it was my pleasure”. You turned to get off the car but you stopped and turned back to him . .
“U- would you like to come for dinner at my house some other time? I make very good spaghetti with a sauce of my inspiration.”
“O- I would love too”
“U- great, what about tomorrow night?”
“O- sounds good”
“U- okay, I’ll be waiting for you at umm 7:30(19:30)”
“O- okay cya tomorrow night then”

You woke up early in the morning to clean your house. Cleaning was always taking you time. Until lunch time you had finished the kitchen and the living room and until 5:00(17:00) you had finished the bathrooms and the bedrooms. You quickly took a bath and changed into a blue dress which looked like this and black peep-toe heels which looked like this. . . .

(dress)->->->->http://www.splendicity.com/styleitless/files/2009/02/forever21-knit-embroidered-dress.jpg
(shoes)->http://b-persnickety.typepad.com/.a/6a00e553492eaf8833010535c53a09970c-450wi

You put a bit of black eye liner, black mascara, some blush and lip gloss. At 6:00(18:00) you finished drying your hair. You didn’t need to straight them because they were straight by their own. You put your shoes at the doorway so you could put them on when Orlando was going to come and you quickly ran to the kitchen to cook. When you saw the water boiling in the cooking pot, you threw inside the spaghetti and you had 10 minutes to make the sauce. You put tomato sauce in another pot to boil and you diced an onion and threw it in the tomato sauce with some basil. After 5 minutes you added a small cup of vodka and after 2 minutes it was ready. You made a salad with tomato, nuts, pomegranate and oil. And you also made fresh mushrooms which you filled them with cheese and basil and you put the in the oven for 20 minutes. Until the bell rang you had put everything on the table and you had cleaned up the kitchen. You quickly put your heels and opened the door. But you had forgotten to take of the kitchen pinny. Orlando noticed of course and chuckled as he entered the house. . .
“U- Hi, why are you laughing?”
“O- is this part of the dress?” he pointed at the dirty clothe that you were wearing on top of your dress. You looked down and blushed.
“U- oh crap, I forgot to take it off” you quickly took it off.
“U- come in”
“O- oh those are for you” he handed you a small bouquet with a yellow and a white orchid
“U- orchids, my favorite”
“O- you told me the other day and I also remembered that you like yellow”
“U- thanks, let me put them in a vase, make your self comfortable until I come back”

I watched Olivia walking in the kitchen. I looked around on the walls and saw some amazing pictures in the size of a portrait. One was a shot of the Eiffel Tower, another one was from New York buildings at night. There was also another one which wasn’t a shot but a painting. It looked very original and it was very contemporary. The color combinations made my mind go to an exotic place. I read on the right bottom corner of the painting “Olivia Peterson”. It was hers. She painted it.
“U- you like it?” I jumped back
“O- it’s very nice, I can say very professional”
“U- nah, I don’t really like it”
“O- no it’s really nice, but I thought you are a photographer and not a painter”
“U- well I wasn’t going to become a photographer but an architect and my parents sent me to a school where I learnt to paint and draw”
“O- architect? Hmm it’s not that bad, why didn’t you become one?”
“U- because I didn’t really like it and being and architect it’s not as creative as being a photographer and I was always a creative person” she smiled to me
“U- come dinner is ready”

“O- hmm they are really nice”
“U- thanks, the mushrooms are not my recipe but my mum’s”
“O- then you should tell her that her recipe is fantastic” you smiled to him and he smiled back. . .
By 9:00(21:00), you had finished your dinner and you were just chatting until your heard your bell. You both looked at the door at the same time.
“U- who can this be?”
“O- why don’t you open the door and find out?”
You walked to your door and opened it. Your best friend, Gaby, was standing on the other side with watery eyes. You looked at her with a quizzical look and she hugged you, crying in your chest chest. . .
“U- shh, it’s okay” you closed the door. After she calmed down a bit she looked up at you.
“G- he is such a bastard, I should had never believed him”
“U- why don’t you come in and tell me what happened?” you walked together in the living room
“G- oh I am sorry, I didn’t know you had company”
“U- it’s fine, let me introduce you to Orlando, Orlando this is one of my best friends, Gaby”
“G- nice to meet you Orlando”
“O- you too Gaby”
“U- why don’t you go sit until I get you a tea”
“G- A bottle of vodka would be better”. . .Gaby went and sat in the sofa
“U- I am really sorry for this”
“O- it’s okay, I understand”
“U- thanks, can you keep her some company until I come back?”
“O- yea sure don’t worry”

“U- so will you tell me what happened?” you asked her as she laid her head with her long light-brown hair on your lap. Orlando was sitting on the other side.
“G- I was going back home and when I walked in the house everything was so silent but the lights were on and then I saw two glasses and a bottle of wine on the living room’s table. I slowly walked upstairs and I heard some voices coming from the bedroom. I walked closer, I opened the door and I saw him fucking her” she started crying again when she finished saying this.
“U- who’s her?”
“G- his secretary”
“U- didn’t he cheat on you with the same girl in the past?”
“G- Olivia, I know it, you don’t need to remind me”
“U- of course I need”
“G- why?”
“U- so you don’t make the same mistake, and forgive him again and then go back to him like nothing has happened”
“O- I don’t know him but I will agree with Olivia”.. Gaby looked at him. . .
“G- who is he?”
“U- Orlando Bloom, the actor”
“G- the actor?” she asked curiously. . .
“U- Legolas from Lord of the Rings”
“G- oh the blond boy”.. you blushed. . .
“U- yes the blond boy” you mouthed ‘sorry’ to Orlando.
“O- well my ladies I will have to go.”
“U- oh let me walk you to the door”
You walked with Orlando until the doorway. He stepped out and turned to you. . .
“O- thanks for tonight, everything was amazing”
“U- except of this little thing with Gaby, sorry”
“O- it’s fine”
“U- thanks for coming” you smiled to him and he smiled back
“O- goodnight”
**why doesn’t he make a move? Oh god if he doesn’t make one, I should, or not?**

You saw Orlando walking down the 3 stairs and you stopped him. . .
“U- Orlando!!” he turned and you hugged him
“U- thanks for understanding, I promise you that I will pay you back for this”
You moved away as you also placed a kiss on his a-bit-red cheek. . .
“O- I will call you”
“U- okay goodnight” you smiled and he left.. . .. . . .