Status: Updating once a week.

Our Secret Relationship

Chapter 3

One month passed since the first day you met Orlando. You have become very close friends. He met your other best friend, Emma, and you also met 3 of his friends, Dom, Billy and Lij. It was a cold winter day when Sebastian called you to go to his office. . .
“S- Olivia, as you might know, you have been doing an amazing work”
“U- thank you Mr. Sebastian, your opinion counts a lot to me”
“S- your welcome, so because of your excellent work, I would like you to go to Paris for some photo shoots”
“U- oh my god, are you serious?”
“S- yes, you have to leave tomorrow morning”
“U- yes, yes of course”
“S- two people will be waiting for you at the airport and then they will go you to the hotel and explain you about what do you have to do”
“U- okay, what time is the flight”
“S- um wait, I was just looking at the ticket” he begun searching on his office
“S- here is it, um you are leaving at 8:00(8:00).”
“U- okay thanks”
“S- you can go now”
He handed you the ticket and you as soon as you grabbed your stuff from your office and got out at the street you dialed up Gaby. . .
“G- hello?”
“U- in 5 minutes at my house call Emma too, cya”
You hanged up as soon as you finished you sentence. You quickly arrived at your house and the girls arrived 5 minutes after you.
“E- take it”
“G- yes take it”. . .you were in your room and you were deciding on what clothes should you take with you
“E- is the blond boy coming too?”
“U- stop calling him like that, and no he is not coming, why should he?”
“G- oh we don’t know, maybe you have asked him to come with you” they looked at you with a look ‘you know what I am thinking’. . .
“U- no I haven’t and I am not planning to”
“E- you two have a crush on each other and none of you is talking”
“U- no one has a crush on anyone, now come and help to close this thing”

When you arrived at Paris, two men were waiting for you and they drove you to your hotel. Your hotel was huge and you could say a bit expensive but you didn’t care because the company was paying. You got in your suite which had an amazing view.
The next day you were working from 9:00(9:00) to 6:00(18:00). At night you decided to go for a walk around the Eiffel Tower. You were sitting on a bench watching the lights on the Tower when your phone started to ring. . .
“U- hello?”
“O- hey there”
“U- oh hi Orlando, how are you”
“O- I am great what about you?”
“U- I am good, I am in Paris”
“O- really?”
“U- yes, your cousin sent me for some work”
“O- for how long will you be staying?”
“U- two weeks”
“O- oh that’s great”
“U- yea, I still can’t believe it, two weeks in Paris” you smiled to yourself. . .
“O- by the way I wanted to tell you that these brown boots look nice on your feet”
“U- how do you know that I am wearing brown boots?”
“O- because umm. . .” you suddenly saw a bouquet of flowers in front of you. You turned and saw Orlando standing behind you. He came and sat next to you and he closed your mouth for you. . .
“U- how? When?”
“O- Gaby and Emma told me that you are here and I thought to come and surprise you”
“U- you really did” you smiled back to him after he smiled widely to you. . .
“O- it’s 8:00(20:00) do you want to go for some dinner?”
“U- oh yea, I am starving” you stood up and started to walk for the nearest restaurant. . .
“U- I have been working all day long and I didn’t have very much time to eat anything”
“O- then you should have a good dinner”
“U- I guess yes”
“O- I hope you are not scared of motorbikes”
“U- why?” you walked next to a motorbike
“O- because we will go for dinner with my motorbike”
“U- I love motorbikes” you smiled to each other and you quickly got on the motorbike. .. .

“U- for how long are you staying?” you asked him after the waiter brought you the main course. . . .
“O- I don’t know yet, I was thinking for two weeks and then go back to LA with you”
“U- it doesn’t sound too bad” you smiled to him.
You ate, you laughed, you joked, you had fun. You always had a great time with him and he seemed to have a great time with you too. You had drunk 3 bottles of wine but you had drunk most of it because Orlando was driving. . .
“U- and after I moved here, he was a complete ass, he cheated on me and he humiliated me around”. . .you were talking to him about your ex boyfriend as you continued drinking. . .
“O- he must be a huge ass”
“U- see you agree with me, you are such a good guy, that’s how men should be” he looked deep in your eyes and so did you.
“O- Olivia, there’s something I need and want to tell you”
“U- shhhh” you put your finger on his lips and you leaned into each other at the same time and you soon felt his sweet lips on yours. He ran his hands into your hair and your hands were placed on his cheeks. You slowly moved back and broke the kiss. . .
“O- Olivia- -”
“U- shhh, don’t talk”
You leaned in for another kiss and this time it was more intense. As soon as you parted away, you paid the bill and you got on the motorbike. All in sudden, it started to rain. . .
“O- do you want to stay at my hotel tonight because it’s nearer than yours”
“U- okay”
You ran in Orlando’s hotel room and he gave you a towel to dry your long wet hair. . .
“O- oh man that rain felt so good”
“U- yea it did but it also felt cold” you giggled. . .
“U- oh I need to go to the bathroom” you giggled again. You didn’t know why you were giggling, probably because you were drunk. . .
You took off your clothes and stayed with your black underwear. You didn’t have any clothes to change into so you just went back in the room with only your underwear. You leaned against the wall and Orlando noticed that you were half naked in the same room as he was. ..
“O- oh sorry, I didn’t know you weren’t wearing any clothes on”.. . he quickly turned from the other side.
You smiled to yourself and slowly you walked behind him, wrapping your arms around him with a kiss on his neck.
“U- you first kiss me and then you are shy to see me with my underwear”
“O- I am just trying to be a gentleman”
“U- you are don’t worry and please turn around, I don’t have anything that you haven’t seen before”
“O- yea that’s a good point”
“U- so umm do you have a shirt for me because my clothes are wet”. You giggled again and you smiled like a small kid
“O- yes I have a large shirt for you” he handed you a big shirt which wasn’t that big but it was long. You quickly climbed in the bed and you laid down on your tummy, hugging your pillow. . .
“O- that’s how you always sleep?”
“U- yes” you smiled looking at him straight in the eyes after he laid down next to you. ..
“O- you are very cute like that” you smiled and he leaned down to kiss you.
“O- actually you are cute all the time” he whispered before he kiss you again. He played with your hair until you fell asleep. You were extremely happy because you finally found out that you really have feelings for him and he does do. . .