Status: Updating once a week.

Our Secret Relationship

Chapter 6

A smile appeared on his already lightened up face. He did as you told him and after he ate his omelet that you cooked for him, you drove him to your real house. It was a mansion which your parents bought for you when you moved in California. It was a bit up the mountain and you could almost see all LA and the whole beach. It had a swimming pool, which you rarely used it, at the back yard. It was a very private mansion. You entered the front yard and put your car in the parking. You unlocked the front door and entered the house with Orlando behind you. There was a big staircase at your front as you enter the house and at your right hand there was the living room and the dining table which was connected with a big, contemporary kitchen. At your left hand there was a closed door. Inside that closed door, there was an office, there were bookcases in every wall, you could barely see any wall and it had a very dark green color with dark wood floor and a large rug in the middle. Upstairs there were 6 rooms. You had the main room which was in the middle of all the rooms. It was the biggest. It had a light, cute yellow color and the floor was wooden. There was a doubled bed in a big size in the right side of the room with two nightstands, a connected toilet at the left corner, a big wardrobe which looked like a connected room. A second wardrobe which was a bit smaller than the other one but this one was full of shoes and the other one full of clothes. And there was also a big window which was leading out to a big balcony with many flower pots with flowers that you love.
You closed the door behind you and you heard and saw your sister coming downstairs. . .
“L- hey you are finally back”
“U- shut up Lucy”
“L- what’s wrong with you”
“U- nothing”
“L- who’s the cute guy with you”
“U- he is Orlando”
“O- actually Orlando Bloom” he shook her hand. . .
“L- do I know you from somewhere, your name sounds very familiar”
“U- he is an actor, Legolas from LOTR”
“L- right, the sexy Will Turner”
“U- Lucy, why don’t you just go talk like that to your boyfriend and stop bugging Orlando”
Orlando chuckled and Lucy left to go upstairs to her room, probably call her boyfriend and tell him to come over. . .
“O- oh I see you, you don’t just like me, you LIKE LIKE me” he grabbed you from your waist and brought you closer to him. You didn’t back away because you liked it, you liked him and as he said you LIKED LIKED him. . .
“U- I just don’t like when she does this to my friends” you wrapped your arms around him. . .
“O- yea right” he said ironically. ..
“U- it’s true, she always does this to my “cute” friends”
“O- admit it, Olivia, you got jealous” he gave you a kiss on your neck. ..
“U- no”
“O- yes you did” he gave you another kiss on your neck and he stayed there kissing you around your neck. . .
“U- n-noo”
“O- yess”
“U- n- yes”
“O- look you admit it” he looked up in your eyes. . .
“U- grr fine, I got jealous, okay? How can’t I? I mean I like you”
“O- you LIKE LIKE ME”
“U- fine I LIKE LIKE you”
He kissed you and you kissed back. He picked you up and walked in the living room where he sat down and put you on his lap. . .
“U- so now you know the real me”
“O- why are you keeping it secret from everyone”
“U- because of what happened in the past”
“O- but what about all the paparazzi?”
“U- they rarely find me here in LA and thank god they didn’t learn that I went to Paris with you”
“O- aha, so you are a little secret girl”
“U- no I just want to keep this secret, I don’t want them to be behind me all day long, watch every move I do. Also people don’t really know me here, they know my parents of course but they know Lucy more than me, thank god they don’t recognize me but if I go to New York, oh god every person in the street stop me and say ‘aren’t you Peterson little daughter?’ it’s so annoying and actually this was another reason that I moved here.”
“O- are you going to tell the guys and your boss?”
“U- I don’t know”
“O- so tell me what happened with your sister?”
“U- well she is with this boyfriend now who is just a normal person okay maybe not so normal because he has his won big company anyway. So our parents didn’t want him to be her boyfriend because for them he was no one and she just said, ‘if you don’t accept him then I have no place here’ and she just left the house and New York and she came to me here. The next day, she didn’t have any money, her house in New York was taken back to my dad and she just had nothing. So she is staying with me now, she went for 3 years in a college to study fashion design and now she is working for some brand here in LA”
“O- oh that’s why you don’t want a relationship with me”
“U- no because of my parents money or because of this house, I just don’t want to be enemies with my own parents and I just have this dream and hope that one day we will be a happy family again and actually I am the only thing that keeps connected my parents with my sister, I don’t want us to be a broken family”
“O- oh you are have such a sweet heart” you smiled to him. . .
“U- okay I am going to tell you something but don’t laugh”
“O- okay”
You put your leg on the other so you could see Orlando better.
“U- sometimes I dream of my parents with me and my sister in a dining table having dinner together like we did and me and my sister sitting next to the ones we love and not the ones who were chosen from our parents”
“O- I am sure it will happen one day”
“U- I wish” you looked down at Orlando’s chest and put your hand on his chest. . .
“O- don’t get your hopes down, it’s something very possible”
You smiled and he put his hand under your chin and made you look at him. You kissed him and put your forehead against yours.
“O- so I was thinking. ..umm if you want, really want to be with me?”
“U- I don’t know”
“O- I know everything now”
“U- you are right”
“O- I don’t want to force you or anything”
“U- you are not, I like you I really really like you” you kissed and hugged him. He hugged you tighter and brought you closer to his chest.
“O- so?”
“U- yes I want to be with you Mr. Bloom but- - ”
“O- but?”
“U- no making out, no holding hands, no kissing and just nothing in public”
“O- aha, not even go out like friends”
“U- nope nothing, only if we all go out, like you me Emma, Gaby, and the guys”
“O- so it’s a private relationship”
“U- no it’s our secret relationship” you kissed him and you were finally happy after everything that had happened. . . .