She Disobeyed the Mafia Leader, Her Punishment Is... Him?

Reactions

I waited patiently in the back alley for the subject. Dumpsters lined up against the buildings brick wall, across from a six foot fence. It would take a minute of walking to get to the opened end, by the side of the building.

The door opened swiftly, and slowly shut to reveal Jamal looking to the right, then spotting me to the left. He smiled and took a step towards me, and before I knew it his lips were on my own. His arms encircled me, and his body pressed me against him. I felt an electric current flow through my body, my stomach dropped to my feet.

He walked back some, and pressed me against the metal fence. His arms went to either side of me, and gripped the fencing. He was so close I felt his jacket buttons pressing on my skin through my thin dress.

Even before I realized it, I had given in. I started to move my hands through his hair, then rested them on his chest. I began to taste his taste and smell his smell.

"Lee!"

"Murray!" I dimly heard voices calling me in horror.

Suddenly, Jamal was ripped off me. Leaving me stunned and confused about my reaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
I added again, since I took so long. It's short, I know, but I'm tired! Hope you enjoyed :D