Waitress

five

What am I suppose to do! I can’t smile or talk because I’m full of cereal. God, is life full of never ending questions. I hope this is one of those moments where I sec feels like an eternity.

Quickly chewing and swallowing I smiled my best at this hour. “Hi, Bill. Where’s Tom?”

“Right here!” Tom shouted and pushed Bill out of my view. “Where’s Kayla?” His eyes never touched me and went straight to searching for Kayla.

“Why don’t you go and find her.” I suggested with a building tone.

“Kayla!” Tom shouted as he ’smoothly’ walked around.

“I’m going to guess you don’t have a clue where she is.” Bill said with an underlining chuckle. “May I come in?” He smiled with a wave of his hand.

“Oh, sorry. Yeah, yeah. Come on in.” Boy, working as a waiter sure rubs on your speaking skills.

“So…” Bill started, put didn’t seam to know how to finish it. “Um, do you know who I am?”

“Your name is Bill and you hang out with hungry guys.” I dumbly stated, it got him to laugh though.

“No, I mean do you know who I am?”

“I guess not.”

“That’s a first.” He plainly looked dumbstruck.

“Oh, Kayla said something about you being famous.” My cheeks turned hot and I was completely embarrassed.

“So…you’ve never heard of my band?” I could tell he was lost.

“No…wait. Tokio Hotel, right?” Digging into my brain for anything.

“Yeah!” He looked relived. “You haven’t seen the posters everywhere for the concert tonight?”

“No. You saw me last night. I don’t have the time. My life is nothing, but work, sleep, now and then some shopping or hanging out.”

There was this awkward silence. I wanted to break it, but he beat me to it.

“Would you and Kayla like to come tonight?” He asked with this shy smile.

“I’d love to.” I smiled back. His cheeks turned the lightest red making his face glow.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one is shorter, but I liked how it ended. next one will be long just to warn you
good or bad I would lurv comments!!
thanks for reading