Waitress

Eight

We were gaurded by body gaurds, go figure, to this little café about two blocks away. Bill and I odered coffee while Kayla and Tom looked as if they’ll be sucking face soon. It looked like a cheesy movie; our eyes met and we feel in love at first sight, than we made a baby. You knows kind, it was hilarious, yet stomach churning at the same time.

Holding Kayla’s and my drink I waited for Bill to order. The girl at the counter had her chest smashed against the counter to get his attention. I’m guessing she the ‘easy’ type, god is she distracting. Okay, if any couple walks in here I’m gonna cause a sceen to get them out.

“Ready?” Bill asked, smacking me out of my daydreaming. You know the kind where you dream about teachers becoming superheros and your they’re sidekick kind.

“Yeah, where did Kayla and Tom go?” Looking around I answered my question, and my thought was true. I wonder how long they’ve been holding they’re breath?

With a shake of his head Bill pointed in their dirction. “There, dude! They’re gonna need CPR!”

“My thought exactly.” I chuckled as we cautiously made our way to the table, hopefully not to be slobered on. Clearing my thoart I held out her coffee. “Kayla? Coffee?” Tiring not to gag our accidently make them choke on their tongues. Yuck, this just feels wrong to watch.

With great effort Kayla pulled away, blushing, and took her cup. “Thanks…um, so do you guys usually do this after all your gigs.” She turned fropm embrassed to her usuall cool self in about two seconds. She rasied her brow as she took a sip. I’ve always envied her ablitiy to do that.

“No.” Bill smiled at me.

“Sometimes, well, I do. Bill is like nearly a goody two shoes, he usually sleeps right after.” Tom smiled as he slouched back in his chair, taking a huge drink of his coffee he ‘evily’ eyed Kayla. Rather corny looking.

“So that’s why we’re having coffee, so you can stay awake.” I blurted before I could think it through. Automatically my hands slapped over my mouth.

Kayla’s coffee out her nose and Tom was eyeing me down like I was nuts. Bill looked confused and out of it. “I don’t get it.”

“I said something stupid.” I blushed ten shades.

“When?” Slightly turning his head to the side, gosh isn’t he just…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?! Good or Bad.