Waitress

Nine

Snap out of it. He's a rock star, way out of your reach. You've had, what, three boyfriends and maybe five dates. He can't be to different from his brother, who is have trouble keeping it in his pants.

Anyway what is the point about thinking about anything, why bring yourself up to be crushed when he leaves. Just enough the possible friendship. Kayla and you are friends, but that doesn't mean to be just like her. Not that she is easy, your just not fearless.

Smacking my head in attempt to knock away my little pep talk, I'm right, but there is no reason, if possible, to take a chance. Isn't there?

"Come back to earth, Lulu." Kayla laughed, as Tom swung his arm to drap her shoulders.

"You okay?" Bill asked looking concerned.

"Yeah, I just get lost in thought...a lot." I smiled, feeling my cheeks rush with redness I covered them with my hand. Taking a sip of my coffee, I laughed under my breath at myself.

“You guys doing anything this week?” Bill asked as if he had a cue from Tom.

“Nope, got two weeks off with pay. The owner is having everyone work who didn’t show last night. Why?” I asked before taking another swig of coffee.

“Same here, we have a couple of signings and photo shoots, but our schedule is clear until our next gig.” Tom sad more to Kayla then me.

“Sounds like fun.” Kayla smile, is it’s possible, got bigger.

We were all laughing and talking way after our coffee was gone. Slowly the store emptied and we were the only ones left. Eventually we were asked to leave and found ourselves walking in circles. With no place to go, and the bodyguards close behind, we just talked and walked.

“Oh my gosh! It’s two in the morning, We’ve been walking for three hours, I think I ready to crash.” I nearly shouted when I looked at my cell phone.

“Me, too.” Kayla smiled at Tom. “I had a great time, but my eyes are starting to drop.”

“That’s not a bad idea, but our hotel room isn’t empty till tomorrow and I’d rather not sleep in the tour bus. Know any places around here.” Tom yawned when he finished.

“Nope.” Kayla hiccupped, sending us all into a laughing stage. “Hey just come crash with us, Lulu’s place is huge. She’s got a guest bedroom.”

“I don’t want to intrude.” Bill nervously said.

“I don’t think my guest room is big enough for four guys.” I smirked just as nervous as Bill.

“No, Georg and Gustav are already asleep in the bus , it’s not bad with only two, but four it’s kind of crowed.” Tom quickly said.

“Come on, Lulu.” Kayla said, I got the ‘please, oh please’ look on her face.

“I guess for the night…” I started, but Kayla’s hug cut me off.

When we got to my house I just crashed on my bed I was to tired. Barley taking time to get dressed. Hopefully, I’ll be more awake tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
commments?!
Sorry it took so long... been really busy