Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

The Concert

Silence You Lost Me Ch. 1- The Concert

I gazed up at the man I knew so long ago. He was my everything. My best friend. A person who stood by me when I never thought I’d have anyone else.

And now he’s gone…

But that’s a story for another day.

Zachary Baker.

Or, Zacky Vengeance, if you’d like…

Well, I’ve been following this for a while. Thinking of the right thing to say, the way to make it all ok again. Zacky was everything I needed while I grew up. We were partners in crime, best friends.

And that’s all we were supposed to be. Never anything more. But nothing less.

Until that fateful day it all collapsed. Just crumbled deep inside, leaving me broken on the floor. What he did, and what I did as well, will always be remembered…

But now, he’s coming to the center of the stage, next to Brian. Yes, I knew all their names. I’m a huge fan. But Zacky has always kept his distance in my mind…

He’s got his back to Brian, strumming along to Bat Country. I’m front row, center stage. And it feels… strange.

The pass hung around my neck. After the show, I was to go backstage. Spent every cent I’d made at work on this. I needed to talk to him; meeting the rest of the guys was a plus, but I wanted to patch things up with Zack.

Matt came over to center stage when the song was over. He crouched down on the little speaker thing and glanced down at the screaming crowd. I couldn’t help but scream with them… this was too much fun.

“Yeahhhh!” He called into the mic. “Well, you guys have been really great, huh?” more screaming. He glanced down at me. ME! What, why? “Hey, hey, hold up!” the crowd hushed, all but a few screaming men. “Is that a backstage pass?” he pointed to me. I bit my lip, glancing around to see if anyone else had one. Maybe he wasn’t talking to me. “No, no. Girl in the ‘Deathbat babe’ shirt!” he chuckled. “Nice, by the way.” I knew he was talking to me. Ordered this shirt. Shit… “Is it?” he pressed.

“Yep!” I said, sending him a smile.

He beamed, showing his dimples. “Alriiiigh!!” he stood a bit. “Well, boys, looks like we’re gonna have some, uh, good company tonight! Ha ha!” he called. I blushed a bit then he walked over to Zacky. “Well, see ya later then, baby.” Screams sounded. I giggled a bit to myself. Wow… maybe this wasn’t gonna be such a bad night after all…

They finished out the show with A Little Piece of Heaven then walked off the stage.

The guard guy took me by the arm and quickly sent me on my way towards the door that led backstage, my nerves rising!

Pushing open the door, I glanced down the long hallway to find the door which read ‘Avenged Sevenfold’. They’re in there. I can hear them all laughing and talking amongst themselves…

Well, I’m here already so I might as well go with it…

I held my breath and reached for the door handle…

I hope this wasn’t just another bad idea of mine…
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, new M. shadows story!!
tell me what you think please!
I personally love this idea :D