Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

Tension

Matt’s POV

I lie awake in bed, staring at the ceiling, thankful that everyone else was asleep. Didn’t want anyone to see my arousal.

Ever since that time spent in the car about a half hour ago, my mind has been in the gutter. Now, don’t get me wrong. I’ve thought about Trinity like this before, but pushed the thoughts away. I mean, she’s Zacky’s best friend. Well, was. Will be again. So, I can’t do anything with her, right?

I just wanna get her alone for a night. Just a night if that’s all I can get. Just to show her a good time. To get the sadness concealed beneath her façade to go away. I want to see her down on her knees, my back to the wall…

I want to please her. For her to please me.

To throw her on the bed, climb on top of her, tare each piece of clothing off of her with my teeth, let her do the same to me, and then make sweet lust with each other…

That sounds so good…

Turning over under the light sheets of the hotel bed, I closed my eyes and wondered what she was doing now…washing the smell of the ocean out of her shiny, long, dark hair and then walking around in my shirt? JUST my shirt? The thought sent pleasure and need coursing through me.

But did she know how much just that one statement she made when I took her home taunted me? “I need to take a nice, hot shower…” she said.

Now all I need is a cold shower to calm myself down…

I have come to the conclusion that I can NOT wait to see her tomorrow…

Those sexy legs, that tight ass, those voluptuous breasts. Full lips. Gorgeous eyes…

Shit…what’s this feeling?

And how she looked in my shirt…holy fuck. And in that skimpy bikini. Especially when she’d just gotten out of the water and the beads of it were dripping down her body… ohhh, fuck. I’m gonna explode. In more ways than one… That girl is just too damn sexy for her own good…

Trinity’s POV

Rushing around the house, my breathing grew strained. You see, I’m yet again running late. I’m thanking myself immensely for taking a shower last night.

Grabbing my duffel bag, I ran down the stairs, hearing my parents talking quietly in their room, knowing it was time for me to leave for work. Walking past my car, I thought of the gas I’d been saving with walking to work recently. It was only down the street so it didn’t matter to me.

Matt’s POV

Now, after a decent night’s sleep filled with wet dreams of Trinity, I’m leaned against the wall outside of the hotel room, waiting for the guys to come out. You see, now they want to go to a surprise place. The girls are shopping and we were supposed to get outa here a half hour ago. What’s taking them so long, I’ve no idea.

“Come on, geniuses!!” Zack called as he finally opened the door. “Sorry man.”

As the 5 of us walked out towards the rental, I tried to ignore Jimmy’s rambling. Brian decided to drive us where ever it is we’re going.

“So, we’ve noticed how out of it you are,” Zacky’s attention turned from the window to me. “And… we’ve decided to help you,” My gaze followed his now-pointing finger out the window.

A strip club. They took me to a strip club. “Jazzy Ladies?” I read the neon-flashing sigh. “At 5 p.m. Dude? Really?”

“Yeah!” Johnny laughed, high-fiving Brian.

Brian’s POV

After finding a parking spot and eventually going inside, Matt decided to go with Zack to get a nice spot to sit, I went with Jim and Johnny to the bar.

“What’ll you have?” the broad-shouldered man asked. I’d attempted to get the female bartender’s attention but this douche stepped in the way.

“Uh…yeah. 5 beers please. And, we’d like to have a little private dance for our friend over there.” I pointed to Matt who sat talking with Zacky.

“Alright. Her, Adalyn,” he called to the girl I was tempted to hit on. “5 beers while I take care of this.” There was no reply from her; only a stiff nod before she began pouring the drinks. The man pulled out a clip board from under the bar, harshly placing it on the countertop with a slam. “So, which of my girls do you want?”

Jimmy and Johnny drew closer, looking over my shoulder and stared at the clipboard. Our eyes scanned over the list of names. Lotus, Ginger, Candi, Saffron…

“How ‘bout Brandi?” Johnny read another name.

“No! How ‘bout Absynthe? Like what we got wasted on that time? Remember, pink is the new black?” Jimmy asked, bringing back a night I hardly remembered. But, thanks to the cameras recording that for the All Excess DVD, in can see how that night played out.

“Dude! A stripped named Absynthe!? We’re gonna get Matt her!” I exclaimed.

The man laughed. “So, you want Absynthe? Great choice!” the man nodded, writing something down. “So, just tell me when you’re ready. It can be any time while you’re here.”

“Thanks!” I pulled out money for the booze which that girl, Adalyn, handed us then gave the dude cash for Matt’s private dance later.

Matt’s POV

Johnny, Jimmy, and Brian came back with the drinks, shit-eating grins spread on all of their faces. “What?” I questioned as they handed me my beer.

“Nothing.” Johnny laughed as they sat.

Shrugging, I sipped the booze. We sat at the closest table to the stage. Music blared as some blonde with nice curves slid down the pole. This is a really nice place…

When the song ended, the stage grew black and the blonde exited behind the curtain, obviously done with her shift. The beginning of some pop song played; the 2 dings began for the song “Radar” that Jimmy always sang to. Men started cheering, cat calls sounding through the place.

“Must be a favorite.” Brian grinned, budging me.

“Yeah. Can’t wait.” I chuckled, drinking some more beer.

As the lights turned red, the curtain opened wide enough for a skinny, tone girl to come out. She wore a belly shirt, short skirt, and stilettos. Her belly piercing gleamed in the red light. Wait…

My eyes traced over her body; she stepped with grace to the beat of the music. I knew her body. Knew it well.

Trinity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Trinity

Well guys, have a wonderful Christmas!
Hope you liked this update!
And i was gonna keep it a secret until next chapter that she's a stripper but i decided to be nice and not make it into not too bad of a cliff-hanger :)

hope you love me for it haha

love you all, comment please ^_^