Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

Lucky Pole

“Dude! Is that Trin!?” Brian whispered.

“Uh…yeah, man. I think it is…” I stuttered.

“Alright!” Brian grinned, sending out a catcall as she strutted over to the pole, the natural sway in her hips as she walked evident. A blush appeared on my cheeks as she took a firm hold of the pole, pulling her body up as she clung to it; upside down. She slid down swiftly, instantly getting back up on it to clamp her legs on it, spinning.

“Dude…” I heard Jimmy mumbled, almost inaudibly; his voice having a horny tone to it. My breathing drew heavier as she climbed with ease to the top of the pole, holding herself upside down and spinning slowly to the floor where she landed, tauntingly spreading her legs.

“Damn!” Johnny exclaimed, his leg bouncing as he bit his lip.

“That lucky pole!” Jimmy said, a little too loudly over the music.

Trinity’s POV

Standing, I heard a voice I could recognize anywhere; Jimmy. I continued my movement, walking gazing around the club. Just to lock eyes with the 5 boys; Matt, Johnny, Jimmy, Brian, and Zacky. Jimmy had said, “That lucky pole,” Well, how ‘bout I just about make his day? Still moving to the beat, I strode over off the stage to the seats where the guys say. I smirked at them, my heart pounding from nerves and mind repeating ‘They shouldn’t be here. They’ll think differently about you.’ Ignoring my thoughts, I walked up to Jimmy, smirk evident from the look on his face, and straddled his hips. I began giving him a lap dance as he dug in his pocket, pulling out some cash. He placed the bills in my bra, tracing his fingers across my skin; lingering there longer than necessary. I pushed my body up, purposely lingering my hips over his evident hard on. Jimmy’s large hands gripped my thighs lightly as he eyed my body, his boner growing harder. A muffled moan pulsed in my ears but I continued while tracing my lips across his neck; the song coming near its end, I made a stride over to Matt, seductively running a single nail down his neck as I passed him. His skin tingled with goose bumps and I tauntingly bit my lip.

Matt’s POV

Shifting slightly in my seat, I attempted to hide the growing bulge in my pants as Trinity jogged back to the pole, spinning smoothly on it. But my movement stopped, and so did hers, as the song ended and the light went out.

I could faintly see her slide down the pole but before another thought crossed my mind, the lights returned as more music played. I recognized it as If U Seek Amy. Trinity’s right leg was wrapped around the pole as she smirked toward the now-moving curtain. Another girl stepped out; some color hair as Trin though it was shorter and she was a bit taller.

My eyes widened as she strutted over to Trin who was now off the pole, leaned against it. The other girl got closer to Trin and started grinding on her. Trin lifted her hips lightly, meeting the other girls’ evenly. They both back up, Trin lifting herself easily to the top of the pole while the other girl strode around it, spinning from it and wrapping her arms around Trin when she landed. Trinity swayed her hips with the other girls to the beat as they drew closer to each other. Trin leaned up, kissing the girl lightly on the neck. They drew to each others lips, slowly kissing each other.

The bulge in my pants were even more, making it almost uncomfortable. I need a release. NOW.

I watched as her curvaceous, sexy body moved to the beat of the music as she danced around in those stilettos and her skimpy outfit.

But I prefer nothing. Just for me. Just dancing for me…and then, as I’d thought multiple times now, we make sweet lust with each other…

When the song ended, Trin left the stage; sending another girl on. But all I could think about was her…

Shortly after, the guys took me to the bar to get more booze.

“So, we got a surprise for you.” Brian chuckled.

“Oh boy…”

“A private dance!” Jimmy jumped up and down.

“WHAT!?”

“Yep! Dude, go get her! She’ll be in there, the guy said,” Brian pointed to a back room. Inside, I could see a re couch, pole, a bed, and dim lights which matched the rest of the place.

“Sir, your girl, Absynthe, is waiting,” the manager told me.

“Thanks,” I sighed, getting angry at Brian, Jimmy and Johnny for making me get this. I made a mental note to kill Brian later.

Sure, this stuff is nice but not tonight. My head’s too filled with thoughts…

Walking inside, I found no one was there…or so I thought…

When the door slammed closed, I turned quickly to find this Absynthe girl had closed it. I gulped…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, it's been forever D;
lol
well, hope this chapter was good cuz I loved this haha
haah, Jimmy bonerrr!!
Hot hot hotttt ♥

xCommentx