Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

Unknown Number

Silence You Lost Me Ch. 5- Unknown Number

Now at home, I sit on the couch eating ice cream and watching Pirates of the Caribbean. My parents would be home soon and I wanted to get to the good ice cream before my dad found it.

Yes, you heard me right. I still live with my parents. I mean, hell, I go out all the time with friends and to bars and clubs, have a job at the diner, hang with friends. And I don’t have to pay the bills or buy groceries. Best of both worlds! All I gotta do is clean and do laundry. Easy!

When I finished my ice cream, I decided to play my favorite blooper scene from the third one. At Worlds End.

“Calypso, I come before you as but a servant…” Barbossa called. Just as he did, his hat blew off. I laughed loudly and the scene continued. “You blew me hat off you bitch!” my laughter continued as I turned off the TV as well as the DVD and walked into the kitchen to wash my bowl and spoon.

“Why doesn’t your compass work?” a line from the second movie repeated in my head

“My compass works fine.” Gotta love Cap’n Jack!

I placed the newly-washed contents in the drying rack and turned to find my parents entering the house.

“Hey hun, how was the concert?” mom set down the bags of God-knows-what which she bought.

“Awesome!”

“Met the band?” dad asked, taking off his coat.

“Mhm. They’re all so sweet!” I exclaimed.

“Did you make up with Zack?” mom asked slowly.

“No. We were about to but we got kicked out.” I pouted. “But they’re in town for a little bit longer! They like me and are coming here tomorrow at 10 to pick me up. Don’t embarrass me.” I stated, pointing a finger at them.

Mom took a step back, laughing softly in a joking manner. “Embarrass you!? Why, where on Earth did you get an idea like that!?”

“Funny.” I said sarcastically. “Now, I’m gonna go to sleep before it’s too late and I won’t be able to wake up tomorrow.” I stepped up a few stairs. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight!” they called in unison. “Love you.”

“Love you too.” I called, walking completely upstairs and down the dark hallway to my room. My lovely, small, poster-filled room.

I swear, that’s all you see; my sound system and all the posters. Then, my bed and maybe the giant case leaning against the wall. The case holds my talent inside; my instrument. Besides my voice. My saxophone. I’ve played since I was 10 and haven’t put it down.

Ignoring my jumbled thoughts, I turned on my iPod which was plugged into my stereo, turning it to shuffle.

Chris Daughtry’s ‘No Surprise’ played loudly through the speakers while I got out clothes for tomorrow and changed my clothes, putting on my pajamas.

After the first chorus, I heard a different song playing, throwing off the music of my iPod. Reaching over to pause it, I soon grabbed my cell as it blared ‘Broken Wings’ by Alterbridge.

‘Unknown number.’ I thought, staring at the jumble of numbers which appeared on the screen. I shrugged. ‘might as well.’

“Hola!” I called.

“Hey! See, dude, told ya she’d answer!” someone said.

“Brian?”

“Gimmie that, you motherfucker!” another voice yelled. Matt. Then I heard laughing and Matt came back. “Hey, sorry bout that.”

“Matt! What’s up?”

“Might as well call and say-”

I cut him off accidentally. “Oh, shit, you guys don’t have to leave, do you?”

“No.” he chuckled. “Just wanted to make sure you know to bring a towel and wear your bathing suit for tomorrow.”

“What!?”

“You heard me.” He laughed.

“But… I-”

“No worries! You’ll look amazing!” he comforted. It’s as if he knew what I was thinking; he seemingly read my mind. I was thinking that I’m gonna be in a bikini in front of Avenged Sevenfold!! What if I look terrible? Shit, he’s good… Good thing he’s not here. My face is bright red. “So I’ll let you get some sleep. Don’t forget. 10.”

“I know!” Thanks Mattie!”

“Aw, anytime, Trin!” that chuckle was so God damn sexy!

“Alright, bye!”

“Bye.”

The call ended and I pressed play on my iPod, slamming back on my bed with a sigh. The smile on my face grew by the second. How exciting!

When the song ended, I turned my iPod off and set my alarm clock for 8:30. I had shit to do in the morning.

Turning off my lights, I lay back again, turning on my left side, now in a comfortable position. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow; the anticipation was unnerving.

But I reluctantly closed my eyes and soon felt myself succumb into a deep sleep; my dreams replacing the darkness of my eyelids…
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter really doesnt have much going on... But I just wanted to post something.
It's the forth of July and my boyfriend and i are hanging out today later so I wanted to post
So there you go!
and the next chapter will be more exciting, i promise ^_^
love you all!
thanks for the comments, readers, and subscriptions! :)