Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

Second Try

Silence You Lost Me Ch. 7- Second Try

I tossed my shades to Gates and dove in the water, the cold feeling fantastic against my warm body. My arousal was fading as I tore my mind from everything. Air filled my lungs as I surfaced. Soon feeling something on my hip, I glanced down and found Trinity’s hand on it, pulling herself up to the surface. She gasped for air and smiled at me.

“Hey.” She said in a sexy voice, treading water easily. She moved her hand a but down to my thigh and I gulped, feeling the boner come back almost instantly.

“Hey.” I said, surprisingly my voice wasn’t fucked up.

“Cannon ball!” Jimmy called, a splashing sounded soon after and water covered Trinity and I both. Jimmy poked his head out of the water. “Hola!”

“Hola mi amigo! Como estas?” Trinity smiled.

“Uh…” he paused, tilting his head to the side in confusing. Then after a minute, said, “hola!”

Trinity laughed. “So what’s up?”

“Those losers are taking forever!” he pointed behind him.

“I can fix that!”

She swam over to the shore and quietly grabbed Johnny by the ankles, causing him to fall in, nearly on top of her. “Hey!” he splashed her when he came up. Jimmy and I were laughing hysterically.

“Hey, T, come over here!” Leana called to Trinity. Leana now sat on a towel under the umbrella.

“Alright.” Trin got out of the water, walking over to Leana who pat the towel she sat on. I gazed at Trinity’s long legs as she walked over before getting hit in the head by Jimmy.

“What cha thinking bout, Shads?” he questioned, swimming around me in a circle.

“Nothing.” I tore my gaze from her.

“Uh huh…” he chuckled.

Trinity’s POV

I sat with Lee now, my legs out in front of me, sun baking down. Leana was awesome! She’d always been my favorite of their girlfriends.

“So, Zacky, huh?” she giggled.

“Huh?”

“You’re with Zacky. Well, were. Did you two have sex before? Was it good?” she gasped.

“What!? No! I never dated him! And we never fucked!” I shook my head.

“Oh… ok.” she laughed. “So this was to bring you back as friends then?”

“Yeah… but, I dunno how that’s gonna work…” I gazed at Matt who was being chased across the beach by Zacky. Smiling, I couldn’t hold back my laughter.

“Come on, go talk to him!” Leana slightly pushed my shoulder.

“Do you think I should?” I was nervous.

“Yes! Jimmy told me he talked to Zacky. He’s giving you a chance!” she urged.

Standing, I thanked her and ran over to Matt and Zacky.

“No, I didn’t bring the booze, man!” Matt called, running. “Trinity!” he motioned for me to catch up which I did, running beside him, away from Zacky who followed close behind. “He’s mad.”

“I can see that. But why?” I panted.

“He thought I brought the beer.” Matt laughed. Suddenly, he got hit in the head with something. I looked down to find it was Zacky’s sandal. “Dude! A shoe!?” Matt and I had stopped running now. He turned to me. “I’m telling ya, he-” I spotted another shoe being thrown at him and, before Matt knew, I reached up, snatching the shoe out of the air. “Holy fuck!”

“Hey, Zack?” I called, handing him his shoes as he ran over. “Can we talk?”

“Sure.” He shrugged, sliding his shoes back on then we walked along the shore while Matt went to Jimmy. “So, what’s up? How’s your life goin?”

“Uh… it could be better.” He stopped walking at my words. “Zacky… I miss you so much.” He stayed quiet, looking away. “And I know I don’t deserve a second chance. But, I’ve been wanting to say this for so long…” holding back tears, I sighed. “You were my best friend for so many years. We never had issues. And just the thought of us mad at each other used to make us laugh. ‘Cause we knew it would never happen.” I sniffed. “But it happened… it was really a mistake and for that, I’m sorry…” his eyes left mine once again, showing sorrow but they traveled down the beach where his gaze was now fixated. “And you’re the best friend I had. You were always there. I never had to ask you to be, it was just a given…” his eyes were still staring. “Are you listening anymore?”

“Huh?” he snapped back to me. “Sorry… it’s just… I-”my eyes went to the sand, ignoring the tears. I knew he didn’t care. It’s just that I was so hopeful… “Trin…” he took hold of my chin, forcing me to lightly look up at him. “I’m sorry…Can we talk later? I promise we will. But… it’s just…” he motioned to his right and I glanced over. He was motioning to a woman; 5’4 and beautiful; brown hair blowing in the wind as she strode along the shore in her bikini.

“Mila!?” I questioned loudly.

Her eyes met mine and she sent me a beautiful smile before running over to me, screaming. “Trinity!!!” I felt everyone’s eyes on me, questioningly. She quickly tackled me to the sand, laughing as she kissed my cheek.

“Mila! Long time, no see!” I joked as she stood, pulling me to my feet.

“What are ya talking bout, hun?” she rest her hands on her hips. “You saw me three days ago!” she poked my head, causing me to laugh.

Everyone came over to us. “Mind introducing us?” Zacky asked.

Mila turned; recognition in her eyes. “Oh my God! Trinity! You never told me you hung with Avenged!”

I laughed, draping my arm around her. “It’s kinda a new thing. But, guys, this is one of my best friends Mila, and Mila, you know them; and Leana-Jimmy’s girlfriend and Lacey-Johnny’s girlfriend.”

“Hey!” they all said in unison. Mila nearly fainted.

We decided to go relax and talk. The guys were really getting to know me and they liked Mila too!

Finally, thing are lookin up…
♠ ♠ ♠
Mila
Mila's bikini

Alright, i was gonna update Hope Begins to Fade but since I've been at band camp, i havent had much time to write and i want the next chapters to be as awesome as possible.
So bear with me
I'm hoping to post tomorrow so yeah.
I hope you liked this chapter

oh, and another thing: check into my boyfriend's page a lot if you could please:
Kyle

cuz we're working on a story together.
It's unlike anything that you'll ever read. Know why? Cuz it's an Avenged Sevenfold story with the main character a guy. Yes, you heard me right lol. I've never read one about a guy. Well, this one is a love story too. It's between an a7x guy (i havent decided what man I'm gonna date in it) and my boyfriend. But there's a twist. Kyle's character used to date one of A7X's girlfriends.
And it's a huge twist you're not gonna want to miss.
It's gonna be really really sweet and I can't wait. He may post the first chapter tonight if he can too :)
Alright, I'll be pushing this story cuz it's his first a7x fic. We're both writing it and we're madpeople and put us together in a story, it's gonna be epic. So please read. I'll have the link to the story after it's posted.
But, hell, comment him, add him, message. Whatever. Befriend him. He doesnt have many friends on here cuz he didnt do much on here for a while but now i got him to. So, please, make him feel as loved as you make me feel. I love you all ♥