Ready When You Are

Makeout Club

School had been going on for three weeks, and so had Nick and Paisley. They weren't dating but they were always glued at the mouth when they were together. It got horribly annoying, but there was a party going on that night. Nick and I fought over the bathroom, twice. I gave up and decided to get dressed. I was waiting for Nick for about ten minutes then we took his car to the party. We had to park down the street and walk to Caleb's house but that didn't bother me.

Immediately after we entered the door we went our separate ways. He was probably off to find Paisley. I walked into the kitchen and got myself a drink. Don't get the wrong idea here, it was just a Pepsi. Some girl asked me to dance with her. We got to the dance floor and she began throwing out her sluttiest moves and I wasn't for it so I walked outside. It was surprisingly empty. I was sitting in the grass when I felt a fingernail poke my back. I turned to see Paisley.

"Hi Marshal." Paisley was smiling at me, bending over so we'd be face to face.

"Oh, hi Paisley. What's up?" She stood up straight and took a seat next to me in the grass.

"Nothing, this party is kinda' boring, isn't it?" She sighed and took a sip of her Jones soda.

"Yeah, I was really never into partying much anyway."

"Aw, too bad. I throw great parties. You should let me plan your birthday!" We both laughed at that.

"Sure. But, what are you doing out here?" She sighed and looked at the ground.

"I... I don't know. But I don't want to see Nick tonight." She blinked back tears and sniffled.

"Why?" I put my arm around her and pulled her close.

"Because I think I have feelings for someone else..." She looked up at me.

My jaw dropped. She couldn't mean me, no way. Could she? It's possible I guess but I could have sworn she was madly in love with Nick.

"I, uh..." She laid down in the grass and motioned for me to lay down with her. I listened to her and laid next to her. She snuggled up into my neck; her warm breath tickling me and making me shudder.

"Paisley...?" She answered me with a kiss. I kissed back, the passion was turned up and I was turned on. I climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck. She moaned into my ear.

"Marshal? Paisley!" That was Nick's voice. I scrambled off of her. Nick stomped over to us and started barking things.

"What are you doing with my brother?" Nick glared daggers at Paisley, who was unaffected and actually giggled.

"Kissing him, silly."

"Obviously! I thought we actually had something!" By now more people heard his yelling and began to pour into the back yard.

"We did..we do! But we aren't dating yet.." She looked at me like 'do something'. I was staying out of this for as long as I could.

"And we never will! Skank!" Paisley's eyes went wide. I looked into the crowd of people and saw Krystle shaking her head.

"What?" Paisley stood up, grabbed Nick's shoulder and ripped him around.

"Skank." He said it slow, every letter escaping his mouth with more malicious than the last.
Paisley pushed him into the pool, with no warning.

"Fuckin' faggot!" She said other things but I'd be arrested if I told you what they were. Nick came up and was neon red. He also looked a bit like a wet dog. I walked over to the edge of the pool and everyone else poured back inside.

"Need help?"

"Get the hell away from me, Marshal." he grumbled.

I walked back inside. Can't argue with that, and why would I? I found Paisley on my way out of the bathroom. Her makeup was running and her eyes were red. I walked over to her and wrapped her in a hug.

"He didn't mean it. I promise."

"Yes he did! Did you hear how he said it? I ruined everything."

"No, I did. I kissed you back and I took it too far. I'll talk to him for you, okay?" She smiled at me, wiping her eyes on her hoodie sleeve.

"You'd do that for me?" I nodded.

"You're like my little sister." I kissed her head and went to find Nick.

I searched through the house and couldn't find him. I decided to check his car found the most unnerving scene ever.

I don't know if I can fix this.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH OH OH, WHAT WILL IT BEEEE??
you have to wait! only i know!

oh and i need comments people, comments!
Asia - every time you read a chapter you have to comment. :file:
and Mikey - you need to comment too! xD

-Paisley, at 2:05 a.m.