Ivy's Song

012

Nick’s POV
I can’t belive Joe! Nothing happened. Sure, Mason was a little shook up to find out that his sister lived on the streets as a expert pickpocket, and everyone else was surprised to see that Mason was so mean to Ivy when she was younger, but Jason never actually happened to anybody.
“JOE! I CAN’T BELIVE YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU!” Erika yelled at Joe. Yes, Erika. She likes Ivy because Ivy tried to start over again with no complications from the past.
***
Ivy’s POV
I feel kind of relaxed. I don’t have any expectations to live up to. I’m free, at last. No more pressure.
“Ivy! You might want to look at this,”Jason yelled. I jogged over and saw the headline.
Jonas family offers $1,000 for any information leading to their close personal friend’s return home
Remember that relaxed feeling? Yeah, it just vanished.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this is the end of the story, and yes there will be a sequel that I have started work on. Also I'm thinking of doing a another story. Tell me any thoughts you might have. This new story will be orginal, not fan fiction. Just an FYI. Also I will need a name for the sequel, so any help in that department would be loved!