Time For Change

Image

Annebelle Ookami rather known as Annie is a sixteen year old girl with long beautiful blond hair, and deep grey eyes with a purple tint to them. SHe is tall and skinny(but not to fragile looking) She is a very caring animal lover who tries her hardest to please everyone, she is polite and shy but has a temper problem.

Ookami clan:
Her father was killed when she was six, she loved him so much, he always stuck up for her and would never let anyone hurt her. But ever since he died that all changed, her mother and her whole clan has ordered that she must never become a ninja. Why you might ask? well because she is VERY powerful her skills surpassed everyone in the clan(by the time she was six) the Ookami clan is very egotistical and they don't like the fact that she is much more powerful because she holds Haruka, the all powerful four tailed wolf demon, which has proved to be both a curse and a gift to her.Because she can turn into a wolf at anytime she wanted to but sometimes she can't control it, when she gets mad she turns into a wolf and goes on a rampage. The clan is jealous that she can do that because they can only turn into wolves when they are hunting or on a fullmoon.Thats right hunting, you want to know what these werewolves eat? Human! Defenseless humans. Annabelle never takes part in this though. she just watches in terror. she is beat on a regular basis. by her mother and her new stepdad.

Annabelle is the heir of the clan so she has to marry within theclan within the main branch. yes she is marrying her direct cousin Demetry a total royal aroggant ass. She hates him he is abusive and only likes her for her looks(she avoids him as much as possible.) They won't get married until she turns 18. Get this he already is 18.

Location:They lived in Suna(village hidden in the sand) for Annabelle's whole life that is until now. They were worried that the villagers were getting suspicious, so they are on their way to Konoha(village hidden in the leaves) So

So Annabelle is leaving the only home she ever knew.

Friends: Her best friends were Gaara and Garette(her distant cousin he was the only one who didn't hate her in the clan)and Gaara liked her because she wasn't obnoxious and she was misunderstood like him(he was the only one outside of the clan that knew that she had a huge chakra level that could make her an amazing ninja, (which btw she can conceal her chakra, thats how no one detects it)