Time For Change

A Job

After Garettte told me that he was leaving I knew that I was doomed. Gare told me that I should just ask for extra shifts at work so that I won't have much time to spend with Demitry and that's what I planned on doing. Gare and I walked back to the compound where I met Demitry..ugh..." Why hello babe" He smiled a cocky arrogant smile. Disgusting! "Don't call me babe!" I yelled. He slapped me with a huge amount of force and I could already feel a bruise beggining to form. "don't you ever yell at me you little wench!!!!" He growled. I've taught myself to control myself when my mother and stepfather hit me(control meaning not getting pissed and turning into a wolf which would blow their cover for being werewolves.) But with Demitry it was to much anger to contain!!! I started to tremble and Garette caught on to my struggle and put his hand on my shoulder and soothingly said, "Come on Annie, why don't you go for a walk." And so I walked into the woods trying to control my trembling. I HATE demitry!!!!! I can't wait untill the fullmoon I need to talk to Gaara.
When I returned I decided to skip dinner. Which just to let you know werewolves do eat regular food everyday, but they usually hunt human twice a month one being random and another being the night of the fullmoon. Human brings the full strength of werewolf out, so that is why the clan doesn't push me to hunt with them, because they don't want me to become any stronger. Cowards..You are probably wondering why I don't just leave or reveal the secret or just kill them. Well I made a promise. I promised my father that I would obey the pack(clan) He said I'll know when the time is right for a change but untill then just obey. That's the only thing stopping me.
I laid on my comfy bed and stared at the ceiling for a long time untill finally sleep consumed me, into the black darkness of my haunting nightmares.
-----
I woke up breathing heavily....yes another nightmare..I always wake in the dead of the night from my dreadful dreams and right about now I would go to Gaara who doesn't sleep at all and we would talk on his roof until I fell asleep, my head resting in his lap, and he would carry me back to my room and leave. Because he was Kazekage i didn't get much time to spend with him but at night, but now I have no one to comfort me. Gare needs his sleep he's leaving tommorow for his A-ranked mission!>.<
I heard rustling in the bushes outside my window so I tiptoed over to the window and peeked outside to find Gare leaving. They would never make him leave this late for a mission. That's when it hit me. He wasn't going on a mission and he was never planning on returning. He was abandoning the pack, he was abandoning me!! tears streamed down my face. I swiftly lept through my window and ran up behind him undetcted. I choked out throught the sobs building up in my throat."Y-you're n-n-not going on a m-m-mission....y-y-you're leaving.." He tensed at my voice, he wasn't even man enough to tell me he was leaving. "A-annie..I-i'm sorry but it's for the best, you don't need me, I don't need you..." "You never were my friend you o-o-only p-pitied m-me I k-knew it!!" I cried. "Ann-" "Goodbye" I interupted him running into the woods trembling and morphing into my wolf form. Running. I loved running it always calmedme it gave me a sense of freedom. Garette left with the intetion of never returning.
I never felt so alone and cold. I wish I could disobey. But I can't!! It's killing me, I wish I could run and not turn back. thats what Gare is doing, why can't I? Why did my father have me make that promise?How will I know when the time is right to disobey?
I returned home and fell asleep in my human form again(I prefered my wolf form though)
______________________
The next morning...
I arrived at the vet office an hour hour early so that I wouldn't run into Demitry this morning..ugh that would ruin my day!! But unfortunately Hana isn't here yet(shes the first head vet I thought she'd come in early to open up the office...guess not) I sat with my back against the building and waited, after a while the sleeping village awoke and shops openned while people came pouring into them. Hana arrived at 5:45am "Oh you're here early have you been waiting long." She asked. I replied" No only about 45 minutes or so." Hana looked worried "Oh my I did tell you to be here at 6 right?" I nodded"It's okay I came early because I wake up real early and I had nothing to do so I came here" well thatwas partly true. she appologized"I'm sorry, My little brother was supposed to open up the shop, but he slept in this morning, If you want to, you could help him open up the place in the mornings, but only if you want to." I smiled "I would love to" She smiled back."Alright he'll be here later on today after his training and you can meet him then" "alright" I replied. I hate meeting new people, I hope he's as nice as Hana is.
The day was pretty slow but I didn't mind as long as I don't have to be anywhere near Demitry(who can't visit me when I'm at work because I told him that I worked at a restraunt. So he won't find me.
I was resting my head on my hands sitting at the counter, Hana was in the back filing paperwork(and the rest of the workers were off today) when I hear the bell that jingles everytime the door opens. I looked up to see a goreous boy around my age with medium length shaggy brown hair, he had the same fang markings that Hana had. He was accompenied with a huge light cream colored dog that had brown markings on each floppy ear, he was adorable. they walked up to the counter and I smiled"How may I help you?" He looked confused. He ignored my question and asked "Are you new here?" "Yes" I replied. He smiled"Oh my names Kiba Inuzuka, is Hana here." I smiled "My name is Annabell Ookami, yes I'll go get her." I walked into Hana's office(I didn't have one yet, because they were remodling mine.) "Um Hana, Kiba is here to see you." She smiled "Okay thank you" She got up and walked to the counter with me trailing behind her.
Kiba yelled"COME ON HANA I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!!" Hana sighed. "HOLD ON OR I WON'T GIVE YOU AKAMARU'S MEDICINE!!" she yelled back. I envied them they were yelling at each other yet deep down I could tell that they still loved eahcother just a little sibling rivalry, I never had that...no one in the clan likes me......
Hana gave Kiba a pill bottle. "Oh Kiba this is Annie, she's going to be helping you open up in the mornings." Kiba replied, "Thank god I hate opening it by myself!" I gigled. He seems nice. "Alright I have to go or sensei is gonna kill me! Bye Hana, bye Annie!" He waved running out the door followed by Akamaru his dog.
Kiba was the only one who came in all day, so the rest of the day was slow as well.
At 6pm I helped close up the place and went to find a ramen shop for dinner. That way I won't have to eat witht the clan.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Garette
Image

Demetry
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!