Time For Change

Fiance

I've been working at the pet clinic with Hana for about two and half weeks now. I love working there. And Hana is so kool. ANd I really love talking to kiba in the mornings! I really wish I could tell him about my secret life. Today is the day that I get my own office, with a desk and comfy chairs, all to myself!! This is so awesome!! I am bringing some canvas paintings I did, to decrate the room(paintings:The Hokage mountain, a wolf howling at the moon, a basket filled with puppies and me standing on a cliff with a beautiful scenery with sakura blossoms blowing in the wind along with my long (pale) blond hair.) Hana also said that I could paint the walls, so even though it's my day off and we're closed today, I'm still going there to paint. She said that kiba might be there for a little bit to fix the air conditioning, clean some of the kennels, etc.
WHen I got there, no one was thereand the door was locked, but lucky for me, I had a key. I unlocked the door, walked inside and turned on the lights.(It's 5:00 a.m. so it's still kinda dark out) I walked to my office and walked in, it wasn't very spectacular, well not yet. All it had was a really kool desk and swivle chair. While the paint is drying I plan on getting some comfy chairs and an indoor plant to spruce it out oh and a fuzy rug.( I have taken on many more shifts, so I practically live here, so I want my office to be as comfterable as possible, I think that's why Hana isa encouraging me to do watever I want with it.
I made sure no one was in the building and then made two clones and ordered them to move the desk and chair out of the room and lay dow a with sheet so I don't get paint on the floor. I chose my colors and picked them up on the way here. I chose to do a mint blue color with a black border(the border is like a picture frame on each wall, it's hard to explain) I readied the paint and got to work. I painted all the walls mint blue and was sitting on my swivle chair waiting for it to dry so that I could start painting black over it.whenkiba came in. I smiled "Hi kiba" he returned the smile "hey Annie, what are you doing here?" I giggled. "Hana didn't tell you? I'm painting my new office." He replied"Oh I guess she forgot to tell me, so what color are you painting it." "You can go see it, I'm waiting for it to dry so I can continue with black." "okay" He walked to the office. "That's a good color t suits you well" I giggled "Thanks" "So what are you going to do with the black?" He asked. "Oh well I'm going to do a border on all the walls and then do a miral(sp?) on this wall." "Oh that's kool, ae you an artist?" He looked curious. "Well I guess you could say that, I like to paint in my spare time, here's some of my work", I handed him my canvases that were leaning on the wall just outsidle the door of my office. He stared in awe "Wow you did these?!" I blushed, "Yah" "These are amazing" "thank you" "you're welcome, hey I think you should paint the whole clinic putting mirals here-and-there, it would make the place more lively and welcoming." "w-well I c-could but I would need Hana's permission." I stuttered amazed thast he actually liked my work the only person I've shown my paintings to was gaara and I always thought that he was only trying to be nice when he said he liked it, but kibas face says it all. "I'll go ask her right now, I could even help you with the undercoat parts, it will be fun" "that would be great but are you sure that she would be okay with it, of course, do you want to come with me, you have to wait till the paint drys anyways, and we need to pick up more paint. "um okay" He picked up the canvases to show hana and I followed him to the inuzuka compound.
His house was beautiful. Hana was so amazed with my paintings and insisted that I did the painting and promised that shed pay me, but I refused the money. ANd then Kiba and I headed to the paint shop.
______________________
Inside the paint shop
Kiba: So Annie, what colors are we going to need?
Me:Hmm...let's see how about orange for the base of the waiting room(a nice settle orange not obnoxious) and a brown and black shepherd dog for the miral?
Kiba: that sounds awesome!
Me:Alright and for the opperation rooms we should settle for just a mint green with black borders, does that sound good?
Kiba: yeah
Me: okay the kennel room should be yellow with a purpleborder and maybe a few different breeds of puppies for a miral. How bout that?
Kiba:great!
Me:and for the examining room we'lldolightgreen with a miral of a big white great pyranease protecting a herd of sheep and goats, what do you think kiba?
Kiba: That soundsreally kool!
Me: okay and for your sister's room we will do red with a black border and then as a miral we'll do it of her three dogs?
Kiba:She's going to LOVE that!!
Me: okas and lastlyhow about for the front of the building on the outside we do mint blue with a pack of tons of different breeds of dogs running?
Kiba: that sounds perfect!!
Me: alright now let's get the colors
--
while kiba and I were picking out all the colors we needed a heard a very angry, very unfortunately familiar voice, demetry. I flinched at his voice
--
Demetry: Ana!! What the hell do you think you are doing here, you told me that you had work today!!!
--
I mumbled "shit"
--
Me: W-well I took up a side job to paint for a local business for a little extra cash, b-because I-I dont get paid that m-much at the resteraunt...
Demetry: WHo's he!!
--
He pointed angrily towards Kiba, I sighed.
--
Me: this is Kiba, he his the owner of the business building that I am painting,he had to come with me to make sure I bought the right colors...
--
Kiba looked utterly confused
--
Kiba: Annie who's this?
Demetry*smirks* Oh she didn't tell you, she's engaged. I am her fiance.
--
I winced at the word "fiance"
--
Me: Well Demetry I have work to do, so we better get going...
Demetry: Don't you dare tell me when you are gonna leave, I will tell you when you can leave, now go, and DON'T you DARE miss dinner tonight AGAIN!!
--
I winced. He leaned down to give me a good bye kiss, but I leaned away from him, grabbed kiba and ran out of the store. Kiba was confused and he seemed kind of upset too....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about al the misspelling ^^||| Comments=happy author