Best Friends Forever

Best Friends Forever

As soon as the bell rung, signaling the end of the school year, I was more than happy to storm out of the building. I ran through the grass across the front of the schoolyard and stopped at the end of the fence, just off of the school's property. I didn't want to be on it for another minute.

I stood there, paitently waiting for my best friend, Lacey, to meet up with me. It was our last summer together, so I decided it would be a good time to spill out every feeling I ever had for her to her face.

I always knew she was straight, and I tried not to care, because I always knew that the reality was that she could never like me as much as I liked her. I didn't want to waste our time and friendship on telling her that I wanted to be more than friends when we could never be.

She was boy crazy since the moment I laid eyes on her. I always supported that. I was always there for her, even when she hurt me. She never meant to, but the things she sometimes said to me hurt my feelings. But that never mattered, I always let her cry on my shoulder and I always helped her when she needed help. I was doing the right thing.

I saw her walk out of the building, hugging her books to her chest. She walked down the steps of the school and threw her textbooks into the air. I smiled and let out a laugh, watching her.

She smiled wide and turned to our friend, Hayley. She gave her a warm hug and waved. She saw me watching her, and she smiled over at me, heading toward me, casually. A few guys walked up to her to say goodbye for the year and she pretty much blew them off...She blew them off for me.

When she got close enough, she ran into me, wrapping her arms around me. We both giggled, and I held her close. "I can't believe you're leaving me here alone next year." She said, pulling away.

I smiled sweetly. "I'll come visit, I promise."

She nodded, and I could tell she was still bummed out.

"Come on, let's go to the park, no one will be there." I suggested.

We started walking toward the local park. I linked my arm with hers, and even though it seemed to me she was uncomfortable, I kept walking with her. That's what was weird about Lacey, whenever I so much as brushed my hand against her arm, it was like she was going to shatter into a million pieces. She was so fragile and I felt like I had to be especially careful with her. I should've been used to it after fifteen years of being friends, but I still wasn't.

We got to the park, and I let go of Lacey, climbing up to the top of the monkey bars. Lacey followed and we sat up there next to each other. I wanted to hold her hand or simply kiss her on the cheek, but I was terrified of it.

"Lily, I'm seriously gonna miss you." Lacey admitted.

I blushed a little. "I'm gonna miss you too, Lace."

She jumped off the monkey bars and went into the sandbox. I smiled and followed her. I grabbed a shovel and swirled it around in the sand.

"Hey, Lace?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

My heart was pounding in my chest and I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I'd never been so nervous in my life. But I knew I had to do this, whether the result was good or bad. I sucked down a breath of air and looked staright into her eyes. Even that was hard for me, but I did it. My eyes darted across her face, trying desperately to read her thoughts. My face was dangerously close to hers. I squeezed my eyes closed and found the courage to press my lips against hers.

That was all I could do. I pulled away fast and looked down at my hands. My ears were ringing. Did I just make the biggest mistake of my life? I bit my tongue. I closed my eyes. Waiting for a reaction.

It startled me, when I felt something soft caressing my neck. I shivered and opened my eyes. Lacey's nose ran across my neck, up to my chin and against my cheek. All I could hear was the thumping of my own heart. I was nervous and confused.

I felt her lips brush against my cheek, and she pulled back a little. She pecked my lips, and I think we were both terrified to do anything more. I told myself that what I'd done was enough, and that I wouldn't go any further unless Lacey did first. I don't know why it was so scary for me, I'd kissed loads of people before, no problem, but with her, I couldn't.

Lacey's eyes locked on mine, and my heart beat sped up again. No one had ever made me as nervous as she did. Lacey's face inched closer and closer, but we never broke eye contact. Lacey's lips pressed against mine once again, and we both closed our eyes. Except this time, I felt her tongue against my lips. I slowly, neverously, parted them, and I felt her tongue wander inside my mouth. I leaned closer to her and we both seemed significantly less nervous.

I let my tongue push against hers, and we were fighting for dominance of each other's mouths. I felt still, as though I was about to break her, but I kept going, because it felt nice. Her warm mouth connected with mine. I smiled into our kiss, I couldn't help it. But it caused Lacey to pull away.

She blushed a bright pink and looked down at the sand. I saw her crack a small smile, so I brushed my lips against hers. I let my own lips part and my tongue pried at her lips until they parted, and I went over every centimeter of her mouth, studying and discovering the feeling of her mouth. It was a good feeling.

Lacey pulled back again, and tugged at my arm. She walked on her knees to the slides, dragging me with her. She rolled under the slides, lying down. I rolled in next to her, grinning my ass off. She giggled and tugged at my belt, whipping it off of me.

I felt nervous again. But Lacey carried on, unzipping my jeans, slowly. I managed to do the same to her, tugging her pants off of her hips, down her thighs and down to her ankels. She kicked them off completely before ripping off my jeans.

I rolled on top of her and leaned into her ear. "What if someone finds us?"

"No one's around for miles, Lily." Lacey assured.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"...This may be the only chance I get." She nibbled on my earlobe.

I closed my eyes. "What if-"

"Shut up, you're saying too much." She said, frustrated. She pushed me up, tugging on the hem of my shirt.

I pulled off my shirt while she pulled off hers. She reached up behind me and snapped my bra off. She kept looking, staring, and it only made me nervous. She held onto my waist and spun us around so she was on top of me. I reached up and behind her, unhooking her bra like she did to me. I couldn't stop staring either, although I desperately tried not to make it obvious that this was the greatest thing to happen to me in my entire life, I think it was pretty obvious despite my efforts.

I leaned forward, kissing her stomach, and down slowly. I snagged my teeth on her underwear and pulled them down her legs, to her ankels. I kissed her inner thigh. My tongue wrapped around her clit, sucking gently, and it drove her mad. She threw her head back, hitting her head on the slide, but she didn't seem to notice. She opened her mouth, holding back cries of pleasure. I sucked harder as I felt her fluids running down my chin already. Lacey cried out, bucking her hips forward. "SHIT!" I wanted to hear my name, not cursing. I sucked harder, then ran my tongue over her slit. "LILY!" She moaned, rocking her hips back and forth. I forced my tongue into her cunt. She shuddered, hands grabbing her own breats as her hips moved faster, and her moaning was more like a shriek. Begging me for more. "LILY, OH, LILY, DEEPER!" So I forced my tongue deeper inside of her, moving it around in circles as best I could, until I tasted salty liquid in my mouth and felt it running past my lips.

Lacey pushed me flat on my back. She lowered herself to me and licked my lips, tasting herself, and she smiled. I kissed her roughly, but she tore her lips off of mine and left a trail of kisses down my neck, to my chest and to my breasts. I felt her tongue sneak past her lips, tasting my skin. I felt her lips around my right nipple, then her tongue against it, sucking softly. That alone was enough to get me wet. I felt her hand pressed up against my crotch, putting too much pressure on me, causing a massive amount of friction between us. I felt her fingers inside me, which didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Her tongue stroked my nipple gently as she put in a third finger, and it hurt a little. I got over it quickly enough, as she was biting softly at my nipple and I was overcome with immense pleasure. "LACE! PLEASE!"

Lacey snickered. "What is it, baby?"

Her gentle nibbles were leading me to climax. "LACEY, FUCK! FUCK ME!" I begged. Her fingers pushed in and out faster, and she rubbed my other nipple with her free hand. She started sucking again and I dug my nails harshly into her thighs on either side.

Her fingers wriggled inside of me before she pulled them out of me. I sighed as her face rose slowly away from my breasts. I laughed lightly, filled with sick pleasure as I took Lacey's fingers and sucked on them gently. She smiled down at me. "Tastes good, yeah?"

I nodded and pulled her down towards me for a kiss. "Thank you, Lacey."

She smiled sweetly. "That's what best friends are for."