Miss Goth '09

Miss Goth '09- Part Ten

I sat perched on the ledge of the building waiting for Mark. He came out Taylor, Daniel, and Jacob by his side.
“Hey Mark, have fun.” They laughed and pushed him playfully. I hopped down and gave him a hug, “I’ve been waiting forever.”
“Sorry, I stopped by my locker and met up with the guys.”
“Let’s go.”
We got in his car, “So where are we doing this?”
“Well I figure my house since we have a study it’ll be a bit quieter.”
He turned on the radio and the car filled with the sounds of Evanescence’s Haunted.
“Omg you listen to them too?”
“Yeah, I’ve been hoping they’ll have a concert here so I can go.”
“No way me too.”
We pulled into a fancy neighborhood with mansion styled houses.
“Wow so you’re loaded, huh?”
“Well, my dad is.”
“Oh so humble,” I teased.
He pulled into a brownstone mansion with balcony’s on every story. I was amazed by the beauty.
“Coming?”
“Yeah.”
I got out and walked up the stone walkway. He opened the door and led me into the hallway.
“It’s gorgeous,” I breathed.
My mom would love his house. Everything was in dark earth colors and draped in gold lining.
“Let me show you around.”
He led me around showing me the patio, Tennis court, in door basketball court, pool, dining room, home theater, study and most of the rooms.
“And here’s my room.” He opened a door and led me into a baby blue room. There were soccer trophies, basketball, and football trophies. He also had a lot of baby pictures.
“Awww you were such a cute kid.” I laughed pointing at a pic of him chasing after a small dog.
“Awww and look at this,” I giggled holding one up of him bare butt naked, “you had such a cute butt.”
He blushed and I smiled, not much has changed. I sat on edge of the bed, “your room looks fit for a little boy.”
“Yeah I’m my mom’s baby boy and she doesn’t want me to grow up.”
He’s cell phone rang, “Wait a sec.” He turned and answered the call.
I looked around some more.
“Sorry,” He turned back to me, “that was my mom she said she’s stuck in traffic.”
“So were alone?”
“Yeah, is that a problem?” He sat down next to me.
“No, no.” Oh god I was sweating fucking bullets. He was so close to me I could smell his Tag body spray. Ugh, I was so weak to Tag. He was looking into my eyes, “Lacey, your eyes are amazing.”
“I could say the same.” He smiled and leaned forward.
“Mark,” I whispered, “We-“His lips connected to mine and chills ran through my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he laid me down against the bed. He’s lips were so soft like marshmallows (excuse the dumb reference, but I’m blonde and he was making me dizzy). He leaned up against me harder and deepened the kiss.
“Mark! Son where are you?”
“Fuck,” he muttered, “It’s my dad.”
We got up and straighten our clothes. My face was red and so was his. We laughed awkwardly and I followed him down the steps.
“Oh son, there you are.” He noticed me, “Hello. Who’s this?”
“I’m-“
“This is Lacey, my tutor.”
“Nice to meet you Lacey.”
I smiled and nodded, “Like wise.”
“Well dad we’ll be in the study…studying.” He grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway into the study.
“Lacey,” he said closing the door, “I’m really sorry.”
“Don’t be it was nice.”
He smiled, “So you wouldn’t mind doing it again?”
I shook my head. He picked me up and laid me on the desk. His lips found mine again and we were off.
I waved good-bye from my porch steps as Mark drove off. Okay so the only study we got were the parts of our anatomy, but when was that ever bad? Don’t worry I wasn’t a complete whore. I didn’t sleep with him. (Though I was definitely considering it). I raced upstairs and opened my cell phone and pressed #1 for Piper’s speed dial.
“Yo.”
“Hey it’s me.”
“Me? I don’t think I know a me.”
“I’m sorry Piper, I’ve been really busy.”
‘Yeah, yea,”
“I have something huge to tell you.”
“Okay…”
“Well, Mark and I kinda made-out a little.”
“How do you make-out a little? Since when do you like Mark? Since when did you become such a ho?”
“One, I’m sooooo not a ho, okay. Two, we only kissed for like maybe 30 minutes and three, he’s just so cute!”
“Oh your right. Your not A ho you’re THE ho.”
“Am I really?”
“You just met the damn guy and you haven’t been on one date!”
“Yeah, but it’s like we’ve... you know connected.”
“Whatever, I think this guy is bad news.”
“You sound like Aiden now.”
“Aiden?”
“Yeah, he’s been acting like a pissy baby since I started hanging with Mark.”
“Oh,”
“It’s so ridicules. He acts like a dad or something.”
”Well he’s not usually wrong.”
“Whatever I’ve gotta go.”
“C ya around.”
I hung up angry. Stupid Piper and Aiden with their dumb advice. I can take care of myself.
The rest of the week past quickly and soon it was Friday.
“Good morning! It’s your favorite Kandi Cane with the moment you’ve been waiting for… the announcement of the homecoming princesses.”
There was polite clapping.
“Heather Atkins.”
“Duh,” Heather smiled as the class clapped.
“Gwendolyn Bell.”
“Kandi Cane.”
“Traci Davis.”
“Joni Heart.”
“Linda Lumpkin.”
“And...”
I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers, Lacey Skye, Lacey Skye.
“Lacey Skye, Congratulations ladies!”
I breathed a sigh of relief. Heather turned and gave me a death glare.
I smiled smugly and flipped her off.
“Hey, that’s great.” Mark smiled at me, “Your so going to win.”

I couldn’t believe this. The Diamonds had actually come through on their part.
I was getting congratulations from all over.
“Like Oh my god! Lacey you did it!” Kiwi hugged me.
“Uh, well I haven’t won yet.”
“Oh yea, but almost.”
I rolled my eyes at her dizziness, “Sure Kiwi.”
I saw Kyra walking by with James, “Kyra! James!”
They gave a small wave and walked on their way. I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. The kind you get when you know you’ve done something wrong. I know I haven’t spent that much time with them, but I would hope they’d be happy for me. I spent another boring lunch with the Diamonds.
“Omg Like I so have to go dress shopping song all the good ones are going to be taken.” Kiwi complained to the group. I drifted off and started thinking about Mark. Things were still pretty normal between us. We kissed and everything, but he still hadn’t asked me out. I’m not really liking the friends with benefits package. I guess I was staring at him, because mark waved at me.
“What’s that about?” Tameka asked.
“I think I know.” Kylie smiled knowingly.
I blushed, “It’s not like that.”
“Liar,” Mikila said in a sing song voice.
‘Oooh you dirty skank!” Kylie exclaimed gleefully. I sighed in defeat, “Okay, okay.”