Give Our Rights Away, Arise And Seize The Day

I’m sorry I pushed you onto the ground and into the closet.

“See, when I said I would clean your place,” Tori started before stepping inside Ryan’s house “I wasn’t expecting it to be this disgusting.”

“You never asked,” he tripped over more stuff.

“It looks like the houses you see on Hoarders! I’m out of here.”

She began to walk out before he blocked her way. “Look, I’m extremely busy right now. You know me well enough to see that this would have been cleaned up by now if I didn’t have to deal with too much shit. Just help me out, I’ll pay you as much as you want, I promise.”

Tori sighed. She looked around to room for a second.

“Tori,” he snapped his fingers “I have to get going.”

She smirked and bit her bottom lip. “You aren’t going anywhere just yet,” she said, while pouncing on him for a kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddie moved around a bit before opening her eyes to look at the time. 7:30, way to early to be awake. She turned over and hit Brendon lightly. “Brendon,” she mumbled “wake up!.”

He grunted before turning to his other side.

“Brendon, come on,” she whined. “It’s 7:30 and I’m bor-“

“7:30,” he shot out of bed before pushing her out of the bed. “You need to go to your own room,” he whispered loudly to her after she thudded on the ground.

“What the fuck is your problem,” she yelled before he attacked her mouth with his hand.

“You don’t understand, you need to go back to your room bef-“

There was a soft knocking at the door. “Brendon, wake up son.” Brendon’s eyes opened wide.

“Shit,” he whispered. “Get in the closet!”

“What,” she whispered. He only responded by pushing her and her clothes in the closet and jumping back into bed with a pair of boxers to put on under the sheets. The door opened and his dad walked in.

“Wake up, son,” he said while a maid came in behind him and opened the curtains to bring light into the room. Brendon pretended to just be waking up.

“What time is it,” he played stupidly.

“Around 7:30. Breakfast will be in an half hour. I’m going to go wake up your friend,” he said while walking out the door.

“No,” he shouted. “Uh…I’ll go get her. She…uh…she likes it when I wake her cause she…uh…doesn’t sleep well.” His dad cocked his head to the side. “She can’t just be woken up all willy-nilly, I mean really.”

“Well, okay, if you insist.” He and the maid walked out of the room, closing the door behind them. Brendon went over to the closet and opened the door. Maddie was fully dressed and glaring.

“Look,” he started “I’m sorry I pushed you onto the ground and into the closet.”

“And?”

“And what?!”

“You’re parents still don’t seem to understand that I am your girlfriend!”

“Oh come on, just give them a little time,” he waved his hand. “Let’s go upstairs and get you changed.”

She rolled her eyes and mumbled, following behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.
and i am forced to change a couple things.
yes, i didnt directly say it, but panic and young veins are separate bands now.
and...well thats pretty much it.
im trying the best i can to update, and im starting to form ideas for the next chapter that will be good.
so stick around, cause im hoping to get a BIG update tonight within an hour or so.
:)
i missed you all.