Give Our Rights Away, Arise And Seize The Day

You can take the boy out of the girl, but you can’t take the *** out of her.

With Draco snoring in the other room, the four of them had an awkwardly quiet Chinese dinner. It was everyone glaring at each other before Maddie cleared her throat for the third time that day. “Do anything interesting today, Tori,” she tried to change the mood.

“No,” she replied quickly, not looking at her. “When is he going home?”

“Well, his name is Pete,” she spoke as calmly as possible. “and whenever the hell he wants to. What about Ryan, why is he here?”

“Because I invited him and he’s staying until the end of the week.”

“Great,” she propped her elbows on the table and held her head up. “Can you please tell him to stay out of my way please?”

“You know,” he started. “Any other normal person could just say it to my face considering I’m right here.”

“Well any other normal person wouldn’t because they don’t enjoy talking to tools like you,” she retorted.

“Oh come on, whores like you love tools like me,” he smirked.

“Can you please stop calling her a whore,” Pete spoke up. “I’m tired of hearing bullshit like that.”

“Well when your girlfriend here cheats on a boyfriend she cared about for you, then she tends to be a whore.”

“I didn’t cheat,” she stood up. “I was single when I got with Pete and it’s none of your damn business either way!”

“You can take the boy out of the girl, but you can’t take the whore out of her,” Ryan shrugged. Maddie pushed some of the items off the table to give her enough room to jump up on the table and wrap her hands around his neck.

“No,” Tori stood up and tried to break them apart while Pete stood up behind her and pulled her away from the hips. “You two need to stop this fighting now! I am tired of it!”

“Tori, you need to break up with him, he’s nothing but trouble,” she tried to break out of Pete’s grasp.

“You cannot tell me what to do!”

Maddie finally got out and stormed upstairs with Pete following behind her.

“Well, I guess it’s just you and me,” Ryan smiled.

“Get your ass upstairs and leave me be,” she growled. He slowly stood up and walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tori shushed Gerard as they slowly left the guest room. She looked down the hallway before grabbing his hand and leading him quietly downstairs to the door. “So, same time tomorrow then,” he whispered.

“Right,” she kissed him quickly. “Go before the dog hears you!”

“You have a dog?”

“Not now,” she rolled her eyes and pushed him out of the house. She sighed and walked over to kitchen, yelping when she saw Pete sitting at the table.

“Hi there,” he smiled and sipped his water.

“What the hell are you doing,” she caught her breath, whispering the best she could.

“I couldn’t sleep and I was thirsty,” he sipped again. “What were you doing?”

“Um…same as you,” she grabbed a glass.

“So, you are Gerard, huh?” She froze in fear as she filled up her glass. She didn’t know if she should play stupid or just admit to it. “Tori, Tori, Tori! Your glass is overflowing.”

She shook her head to wake her up and she just put it down in the sink. She sat down next to Pete and put her head on the table. “You’re going to tell Ryan, aren’t you?”

“No, I’m not that rude. But, I will hold it over your head if don’t keep him in check.”

“Whatever you want,” she said. “Just don’t tell him or Maddie.”

“Remember what I said; I’m not that rude.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo...how's everyone doing this summer?