Give Our Rights Away, Arise And Seize The Day

Whatever happens, happens.

“Now, don’t forget to feed and walk Draco on the leash,” Maddie reminded Tori while running down the stairs. “And as soon as you get done at school, you need to get home right away to walk him, I want him to learn that our rugs aren’t his personal toilet.”

“Did you bring your contact stuff,” Tori asked. Maddie ran back upstairs while Pete walked back inside.

“Is this the last bag, Maddie,” he yelled up the stairs.

Yes!

He rolled his eyes. “This is the last time I let you sleep in!” He took her bag and brought it outside. She ran back down the stairs with her purse.

“Remember; you throw a party, you clean it up,” she reminded Tori.

Pete ran back in. “Did you pack your computer and camera? I didn’t see them.” Maddie ran back upstairs. “Hurry up!”

“Do you want me to pick you up any groceries? I’m going on Tuesday.”

“Um,” she ran back downstairs. “More Clif bars? And the pizza rolls! Those taste good.”

Pete grabbed her by the shirt and began pulling her out the door. “We’re an hour late and probably going to miss our flight now!”

“And don’t leave anything plugged in,” she yelled as she was being pulled.

“I won’t, I won’t,” she reassured her.

“I’ll call later,” she yelled once more before closing the door. Tori plopped herself onto the couch and began to pet Draco.

“Well pal, it’s just you and me.” Right then, there was a knock on the door. “Seriously,” she groaned, getting up and walking toward the door. “Hello,” she swung the door open.

“Hey,” Gerard was looking down, digging his toe into the ground.

“Why so down,” she asked.

“Am I allowed in?”

She rolled her eyes. “I guess.” He walked in and sat down on the couch where she was originally sitting.

“I’m sorry for the way I acted and in all seriousness, I want to be friends again.”

She leaned against the wall. “Okay,” she shrugged.

He looked at her. “So, we’re cool?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Good,” he shot up. “Now pack your bags.”

“Pack my bags,” she raised an eyebrow.

“Yup, we’re going to celebrate our friendship.”

“And go where?”

“To Vegas,” he threw his arms up in the air excitedly. He noticed that she wasn’t as excited so he proceeded to take her arms and flail them everywhere.

“I can’t just drop everything and go to Vegas,” she yelled at him.

“What are you talking about, you’re free!”

“I have work.”

“Taken care of, I called the school and told them that you had an emergency back home that you had to take care of. You have a week free now form the kids.”

She stared at him. “You are so weird, but clever. But what about Draco, he can’t just be here by himself.”

“Mikey said he would love to watch the guy,” he pointed at the dog. “Any other reasons why?”

She stood up straight, arms crossed and thinking. “Just you and me, alone, in Vegas, as friends?”

He held up his hand. “I swear, no funny business. Whatever happens, happens.”

“’Whatever happens, happens huh,” she laughed lightly. She thought for a little bit longer before shrugging again. “Okay.”

“Okay?!”

“Okay, sure, let’s go!”

“Great,” he smiled. “Get packed we leave in a few hours.

“What,” she hit him. “You already made the arrangements?!”

“I was going to force you to go either way,” he shrugged and began pushing her up the steps. “Get ready now! I’ll go drop of Draco and come back for you!”
♠ ♠ ♠
so I'm posting later because Sam won the Glee Project last night.
well...kinda. won't ruin it for anyone who didn't watch yet.