Give Our Rights Away, Arise And Seize The Day

The czar has spoken!

Right after Tori had said it, Maddie rushed right over to Pete’s. She was determined to find out why he had been ignoring her. The second she got there, she was banging on his door. “Pete, open the door!” For ten minutes nothing happened. She sat on his stoop and waited for him to open the door and he didn’t. “Why,” she looked up to the sky. “Why must you torture me like this?”

Just then a car pulled into the driveway. She sprung up when she figured out it was Pete’s car. “Maddie,” he came out of the car and started walking towards her. “What’s wrong?”

She ran over to him and slapped him hard across the face. “Where have you been?!”

“Son of a bitch,” he screamed, bending forward holding his cheek. “What the hell did you do that for?!”

“You said you would call me Wednesday night and it’s currently Monday night, what have you been doing,” she kept yelling

“I’ve been really busy,” he said, not straightening back up so he could avoid her for a little longer.

“What could you have been possibly doing that you can’t take five minutes to make me stop worrying?”

“I’ve been working nonstop and I was up late every night and waking up early in the mornings. I could hardly think straight.”

“Don’t shit around with me,” she said. He finally stood up straight. “Why can’t you tell me,” she asked softly, looking upset.

“It’s more personal things,” he rubbed the back of his neck. “I don’t want to talk about it.” He tried to walk by her to get into the house.

She continued to block his way. “You’re not hiding anything from me, are you?”

“Okay who got into your head? You’re acting completely crazy right now.”

“Well Tori sai-“

“Oh, the czar has spoken,” he threw his hands up in the air. “Honey, you can’t trust her with relationship advice. You know her relationship is completely fucked up right now and you rushed over here because she’s trying to fix yours?”

“She’s helped me before,” she explained. “She’s just been...in a rut recently.”

“Seriously, I will tell you everything when the time comes.” He wrapped his arms around her waist. “I’m not hiding anything from you. Just calm down and stop the worrying. You don’t want to have a shitty Tori/Ryan relationship, do you?”

She rested her head on his chest. “Her fucked up life is screwing with my head I guess.”

He smirked and stroked her hair. “Everything is fine. It will turn out okay, I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
couple of short chapters.
coming and now going.
...the next one might be short, still deciding.