Give Our Rights Away, Arise And Seize The Day

You are going to regret this

“I fucking hate job searching, Ryan, I really do,” Tori screamed into the phone as she drove home.

It’s not that bad,” he reassured her.

“That’s easy for you to say, you didn’t have to search for one!”

Well I can help you find a job if you want.

She parked the car in the driveway and sighed. “Thanks but no thanks,” she got out and began to walk inside. “I really want to do this on my own.”

And how has that worked out for you?

“Don’t need to rub it in,” she closed the door behind her and plopped herself onto the couch.

I’m just trying to help,” he defended himself.

“And I appreciate that, but I really think I can do this on my own.”

Well you know that I’m here for you if you need it.

“I know, thanks.”

Anytime, I’ll talk to you later.”

“Bye,” she hung up and buried her face into a pillow.

“Bad day,” she heard Gerard’s voice. She peeked her head up from the pillow.

“You have no idea.”

“Cheer up, it can’t be that bad.”

“Now you sound like Ryan,” she sat up so that he could sit next to her. “Nobody is hiring! It’s ridiculous!”

“You do know that you don’t have to always go out and look for jobs. You have the internet and the newspaper, why waste the gas?”

“Just seems easier,” she shrugged. The front door slammed as they both looked over and saw Maddie walk in. “Hey, where were you?”

“Out,” she yelled.

“You know,” Tori turned her attention back to Gerard. “We all should go out to eat tonight.”

“I’m not hungry,” Maddie screamed from upstairs before she slammed her bedroom door.

“What’s her problem,” Gerard asked.

“Don’t know, don’t care,” Tori waved it off.

“Well what if I helped you find a job?”

“Are you and Ryan brain twins today or something?!”

“We’re just trying to help,” he shrugged.

“But I don’t want any help!”

“So let me get this straight,” he began. “Ryan and I are in world-famous bands. We can hardly walk outside without girls screaming, everybody knows us, we can get almost anything we want, and you are rejecting our help?”

“Those are the exact reasons why I’m rejecting your help and Ryan’s.”

“You are going to regret this,” he sang. Tori rolled her eyes and pushed him off the couch.

“Now that I won’t regret.”