Status: Completed!

Words, Words, Words

THIRTEEN.

A light moan escapes my chapped lips as my eyes flutter open to a bright light. The sound of birds chirping rings in my ears, sounding as if they have flown into the room and are right in arm's reach. I groan as my headache hits me and I struggle to keep my eyes open.

"Good, yeh up," I hear someone say. Shocked, I sit up as quickly as my aching body lets me. I look up to see Tom staring at me from his computer chair. He's wearing a baseball cap and has some of his photographs in his lap, the others sprawled out on his wooden desk.

I look away from him without a word and glance down to see his blue comforter hugging my body and his posters all over the walls. Finally, it clicks. I fell asleep in Tom's room after the party had ended and everyone left to their cars. I barely remember what happened last night.

"What happened last night?" I ask, my voice sounding distant and groggily. I cringe a little but look innocently towards the boy across from me. He stares at his photographs, furrowing his brow at something he probably thinks isn't his best work before replying.

"Yeh passed out nex' teh Olleh outside on the grass," He says, nonchalantly. I instantly part my lips and furrow my brow, looking away from Tom, embarrassed. I can't remember passing out.

But I can remember laying next to Oliver on the front lawn, singing songs from musicals.

"Oh," I mutter, biting my bottom lip and letting a pink rise in my cheeks. I had probably blacked out somewhere after Foot Loose. I remember laughing as I sipped the bottle of Grey Goose vodka Oliver had gotten from inside, belting out lines with my horrible voice. Oliver was laughing beside me, grabbing the bottle very occasionally, taking little sips himself and singing along, his melodious voice quite calming.

Suddenly, as my vision clears completely and the numbness wares off a bit, my stomach starts bloating and fighting. The pain in unbearable and I mumble, "Oh no," before jumping out of Tom's bed and rushing to the bathroom.

As my knees collide harshly with the tile on the floor, my stomach contents fall into the toilet. The alcohol from last night and stomach acid races up my throat and doubles, triples into the toilet, making splashes and sloshes as it falls into the once clear toilet water.

As I breathe heavily, feeling a bit of relief, I heard two pairs of footsteps. Both enter the bathroom but only one comes next to me and pulls my dark hair back. Looking out of the corner of my eye, I see Oliver leaning against the door frame in only boxers and Tom right beside me, attempting to soothe me with calming words like, "Jus' le' it out."

I finally react to Tom, nodding a bit, before sitting Indian style on the tile floor, facing Oliver. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and look up at the older Sykes brother. He stares down at me - my dress from last night wrinkled, my underwear peeking out, my hair a mess, my face pale - and sneers.

"Clean up, yeh look like bloody hell," He scoffs. Turning around and walking out, he mutters, loud enough for me to hear, "But what's new?"

I stare at where he was standing before feeling queasy again. This time, I can't even make it to the toilet that's right next to me. I let it all out all over the bathroom floor and my dress, the tears flowing faster than ever before.
♠ ♠ ♠
_____________________
:] uuuh ohhhh.
what's gunna happpen?! haha.

READ Being Your Walls. [Tom Sykes by neen !]
& Pretty Bird. [Oliver Sykes by The Next Messiah]
they're both great stories :D

subscriptions? comments?
lemme hear what you think. (: