Status: I slightly edited the first chapter, you can reread it if you like :) But it's not imperative.

Control.

Mariah's Return.

"You just float! All over the goddamn place! You're in deep conversation one moment, the next your eyes are glazed over like you're in a dream or another universe even!" He sounded outraged though his eyes told a different story. One of fascination, awe and even jealousy perhaps.

"I would much rather dream than face reality." she revealed, sipping at her bourbon.

He stared at her for a moment, trying to peek through her front, a look of concern seemed to plague him but then the laughter came.

"That is horribly unhealthy!" he cried, "But then, so am i."

Mariah at first taken aback took shy sip's at her drink, then came her laughter.

"You could, quite possibly," she began, "Be the love of my life."

She ordered two shot's of Galliano from the bar and faintly nudged one towards the odd stranger, whom kindly accepted. Locking eyes they laughed once more and threw the dark blue liquid's down their throat's.

"What's your name, future husband?"

He chuckled, his cheek's a little rosey from the alcohol, "Tom."

She smiled secretly to herself, another man to add to her scrapbook.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been far too long, wow.